UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

Post by mike »

Just watched a YouTube video of a claimed ufo passing over the Palma volcano, but it has no alien influence like the small remote craft over Mars, or the UK for that matter, still good pictures of the active volcano. I just hope this active volcano does not split the west side of this island away, it would cause a tsunami across to the US and the Caribbean, it’s a real threat.
Last edited by mike on Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I looked at a YouTube video of a ufo seen over Cornwall in 2020, the ufo moves across the water out to sea, where it stops for a second, THEN shoots up thousands of feet through the cloud cover…This video for me was genuine, with the bright light having an alien influence to dowsing it, it’s a good recording I believe.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

SO interesting space, today looking at the new Comet P/2019 ld2 this and Ceres and Bennu all dowse with the same exact influence as Meteorites found on Earth. I find it fun to compare all the different types of Meteorites found here to planetary objects deep in space. Not many of them match but it’s fun looking and finding the ones that do match, space is full of Comets and planets and all sorts, but looking through Hubble pictures to find and record the different types I find so interesting. Okay it will be years before probes bring back rock samples, but dowsing these places can link and match types very easy to what’s already have been found here in the past.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The recent Meteorite that was caught last Monday night going over Derby is interesting for me, I believe it’s from one of three places, either Ceres or Psyche, or Vests since all these places dowse with the same details and contents and influence. I think dowsing I can pick up the details of the light coming off the Meteorite, or perhaps just it’s direct influence.

The south coast Meteorite was different I dowse as a Carboniferous chondrite that was seen and recorded, I’m going to look for both sites and see if I can pick anything up which might have landed there.

Yes that never took long, I dowse the Derby meteorite landed east of Bulwick and was 13 lbs, and the south coast meteorite landed near Bell Green Yew and was 7 lbs weight,,,wish my legs worked.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Video on YouTube of a floating broomstick has me scratching my head, it includes small remote ufo craft as well, the object I’m sure is not alien, but might be a a natural creature from high altitude, those are sometimes active. Be interesting to know if it moved with or against the wind, but hand on heart I don’t feel it’s photoshopped/ hoaxed.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Tonight about 18.30 hours bang at the living room window, I hobbled outside and blue ice all over the drive, hope it was a passing 747 and not an alien Mother Ship, just my luck, pity it was not a meteorite, I could do with the cash just before Christmas !!

An update the next morning showed a broken egg under the window, so it’s a flying chicken or kids fooling around, nothing exciting really after all !!
Last edited by mike on Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The latest pictures from Perseverance are interesting showing the Aeolus Mensa where two Meteorite hits show in the distance there, and the one in the foreground have influence of a carboniferous chondrite meteorite. This hit is very old with much of this meteorite buried deep in Mars soil, but it’s a good picture no less, coming from Mars as it does. I need to check more often these pictures and video from Perseverance, and the China rover when they release pictures, it’s always exciting.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The small alien remotes have been quiet for some time over my home, but things changed today, one picture has 43 remotes dropping out of the sky to the south of me close to the high electric pylons and cables. This is open fields close to the M6 and north of the Ash Green area, you don’t often see big drops like this, with the biggest over 200 small remotes pictured near Anderton Rd Coventry some years ago
I took about another 30 pictures right afterwards, and not an alien sausage about, they must have all shot off doing research or something, nothing exciting for them over Bedworth today perhaps ?
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... uGebVsW0FY

The new pictures of Ceres when I dowse here show a Ley line running east to west across the mountain on Ceres, it’s from the many exciting pictures from the Dawn probe, which is now in orbit asleep over this Asteroid. It’s such a good time to be alive to witness these wonderful pictures of another world, and I know many Meteorites found on Earth come from Ceres and asteroids of this type, very exciting times for an dowser like me.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... qnX-Iv2Zro

The NASA Dart which will strike the Asteroid to try and move its path across the sky is an attempt to push any Asteroid heading our way far enough to miss us. It’s an Asteroid which is very magnet with lots of iron and cobalt and is not volcanic in any way, no diamonds or gold either but very metal rich in my dowsing opinion.

Didymos is a complete change and nothing like Dimorphos in its content, very ancient and comes from a very cold place in space, no diamonds or metal at all here.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looking again today the unknown Meteorite is the same content of Charon which is a Moon of Pluto, I have found this type of Meteorite in the Oslo fall of meteorites reported early this year. But Oslo University has not answered any of my emails regarding going out and recovering any of these Meteorites, the same as Arizona University which has one meteorite in its own grounds of this unique type they haven’t replied to me either ??
Don’t these people want to recover such an important object, or is it they don’t believe I can find them, like Bern University they ignore me yet the targets I offered have all been moved, which makes me believe I’m being used. It takes one target search to prove Meteorites can be found and recovered, that is if someone is willing to try it once, and be honest with any search and finds.
Oh just had an email from ASU Arizona, they haven’t the people or funds to go searching for Meteorites at the moment, well that’s being honest and I’m happy with that reply, perhaps another time then ??
Last edited by mike on Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Just looked at 90377 Sidna small planet deep in space, it’s of a type of Meteorite found on Earth, but it’s a rare type in my opinion.

Sidna in my opinion is not like Vesta asteroid, it’s a different content all together, but science says they are alike ?

Dr Gnos found a Meteorite in the desert of Oman which they believe comes from the Moon, they called it Sayh al Uhaymir but I dowse it different from others on the Moon, just my opinion.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3939369.stm
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Seems NASA and the US are starting to believe UAPs or ufos are real after all, and rather than dismiss them out of hand now want to better understand them. When the best fighter aircraft you have cannot touch uaps for speed or turning circles, it’s time to take notes, and when I say turning circles I mean Mach 8 and stop dead, then Mach 8 another direction, and that’s not pedal to the metal folks. :mrgreen:
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Pluto has Moons Nix and Charon which for me dowse very similar to each other, while Pluto and it’s other Moon Hydra dowse alike in my opinion. Both Nix and Charon dowse with Iridium and Neon like science says, but not the other Moon Hydra or Pluto, which suggest Charon and Nix were pulled towards Pluto in the distant past and remained close perhaps captured by gravity ??
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The reported fireball over China got my interest near Qinghai, from the pictures it dowses a lunar Meteorite for me, and signs of these fallen near the border with Tibet are strong tonight. It looks like at least 3 Meteorites here in this mountain region, I have not gone in close to examine the strewn field in great detail, but it’s an area worth searching I’m sure.