UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Professional
Professional

Re: UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

Post by mike »

Just looked at the alien USO which is digging huge paths around our planets oceans worldwide and its 7594 yards long, with the ploughed path just a few yards wider !! Thats some digging for perhaps gold or rare minerals we have, and from the many hundreds of miles of ploughed paths already dug these alien craft are working really hard and long to get what they want.And for me some of these ploughed paths are really old, so they have been here digging for years now already, but this alien USO is nothing like the Baltic Anomaly found some years ago.That USO was a sort of saucer shape, but it had another craft just outside the Baltic working along the coast near the Oil rigs there.Im trying to get a Google coordinate for the USO I found, come back if Im able to do that, my laptop Google coordinates does not work correct.

The coordinates for the USO is 59.5521n. 55.1402w folks, have not had chance to double check that for sure yet on the laptop.....Yes checked just now and the Google coordinates are a little south of the USO sitting on the ploughed path it dug.The area to the north looks more recent than the same line south and north of the USO position further out, I imagine it rested at this position for a while after ploughing its path,perhaps deciding where to go digging in the coming weeks.I need to dowse and check if this USO IS A REMOTE CRAFT, see if it has any lifeforce inside, I imagine it to be a remote alien craft like so many are.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Quiet today and I took a good number of pictures when I went shopping, just the small remote alien craft about, very quiet and I just wonder where all the craft have gone now ??
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Took a look at the BBC report on TV where they claim ufos are moving behind the reporter while he is doing his interview, but to be honest the lights dont show the ufo influence or signature for me, so have to believe the BBC backroom boys have done some slick editing for World UFO Day !!
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

2012 Picture of the Sun showing what’s called a bug moving on the surface dowsed an alien craft to me just now, the bug is thought to be some ancient bug which can live in extreme conditions.My bet this is a photo of an alien craft above the Sun which is close enough for folk to believe the object is crawling on the surface, that’s how I dowse It anyway.It has 6 legs they claim like the bug, but I believe the legs to be some sort of engine pods, and not legs.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

THE LARGE cylinder reported and pictured by NEW Horizons Probe close to Pluto dowsers alien and might be another cylinder coming or going from EARTH I believe, it dowsers Like those here which can be seen most days close to the Sun on a clear day.TRUE ITs been quiet last few days, but given a good clear sky I’m sure they will be there if you take enough pictures.The Pluto probe picked up the craft on its fly by, and It’s the talk of the ufo folk around the world, even nasa don’t know what it is, but we do don’t we !!
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The large asteroid Psyche is indeed worth mining if you can get to it, above the two huge meteor hits both diamonds and gold exist in large numbers, it’s a place to visit and mine, or just collect as much of the rocks there as possible. It’s a possible NASA mission in the future to visit and get samples of rock, just wish I could get my hands on some of them....Dowsing offers a chance to explore and visit in spirit if nothing else, you dowse the vast distance in space in real time, don’t ask how or why, perhaps dowsing can break light speed ?
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Good ufo video on et data of a NASA video of an alien craft over the space station,it dowsers alien when you check it out.Been quiet but the cloud cover don’t allow many pictures last week or so,have to wait till Friday for better weather folks.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The huge cube seen by NASA on a picture released show this cube above the Sun, but I Cannot dowse any alien life,I think it’s yet another blanking of something they don’t want us to see below the blanked out cube.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Today before the rain came I got some pictures of small remotes buzzing over my bungalow in Bedworth, and yesterday I got pictures of a light ship, thats the cylinder craft with the band around its centre, with long lines of electric lightning strikes between the front and back of the craft hitting this band.And the other special craft was one I have seen before and thats three large round balls all linked together in line,and Im sure this craft has the ability to release these white balls as single craft.They are large and I have pictures of very cloaked round balls in the sky, so I think its very possible the craft with the three balls can release some or all of them to do other research work when needed.See what tomorrow brings with the sky much clearer now than early in the week, you have to keep taking pictures as you just dont know what you might get.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Just a few small remotes passing over today, nothing large high up, but many more planes passing over today, so the aliens might have stayed away for now ? Its funny but the small remotes that come close always have the big black facing me, if the craft are anywhere the same black window is front of the craft like they are watching you, watching them ?? Once a few years ago I got pictures over Anderton Road where as many as 200 plus craft were dropping from the sky in front of me on the picture, with ALL of them facing me, no side or back views at all with 200 plus alien craft.!!
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

A few small remotes over Bedworth,nothing big passing over today.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Last night around 20 hours I sat in the garden and used my slow motion on my phone,and I got a few video of passing alien craft.I need to dowse and pause the video to check larger alien craft passing slow South to North and back,they moved slow for alien craft, but were not birds like Buzzards for sure.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

While I was taking pictures last night I saw in a least 3 pictures this larger round alien craft with the very wide black windows, this is a manned craft which I think alien beings sometimes come down to take a closer look at our planet.Its bigger than the small remotes which have no life force inside them,they are busy overhead all day long when its clear sky, but the manned craft dont start to appear till after about 19 hours at night.I think it might be a research craft where they look/troll for humans with knowledge of them, and who look for them and have some understanding of other lifeforms and an open mind.Like its a form of contact really,the manned craft seek out people who are looking for them,if it makes any sense thats how it feels.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

MOST interesting photo on the 14th I took just gone 19 hours in my garden, it was a very small alien remote about as large as a saucer you put a cup in, looking the exact copy of a small tic tac ufo.The craft was at the bottom of my garden just 9 feet high over the fence there looking straight at me taking ufo pictures in the garden chair only 8 yards away, I took the picture then dowsed this object when I saw its unique shape against the lower bungalow....Years ago when the greys were busy here I did get a smaller remote about the size of a dustpan lid about a yard across, with this grey band around the outer edge of a silver saucer, it was just 20 feet away at the time below the roof tops.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

See the US is again pushing the story those pictures of the Hornets chasing the alien tic tacs is real, but those craft in the video while they look like the real things have no alien influence, so thus are photo shopped yet again.I imagine any nation would not allow genuine pictures of real ufos in case it would show another nation the power of these craft, or any details they wish to keep secret, its a natural situation anyone would take. But the fact they say these alien craft which have huge speed and can move in any direction at will are being seen is a start at least, we have them over Bedworth now for the last 18 years I know of.Its not something new for many of us on this forum, just wish I could put some pictures up for the folks to see,but that wont happen knowing me.But I can keep posting reports and hope I keep you interested enough to visit here often, its a case of trying every day when its clear sky to see what pictures you can get, and report back here.