UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Professional
Professional

Re: UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

Post by mike »

Seen a video of ufo fleets passing the space station, and I get no influence at all from these lights and claimed ufo fleet. And the other video I saw of a ball hovering over Mars has no alien influence either, just what does NASA think they are doing, not like them to comment or report either way. Think they may want to prepare us for some upcoming event, like a genuine alien fleet approaching us, it’s possible, they have control of Hubble and can check out the area for light years away from us, and would pick up visitors.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Been very quiet over Bedworth no small ufo craft about or the large cylinders high up near the Sun, might pick up during the week perhaps.I take loads of pictures when its clear sky or clear patches of sky and see afterwards what I managed to capture, you DONT often see a craft, only perhaps whenits damaged.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/what-was-i ... -1-6943415
This I dowse is a lifeform which lives in the upper atmosphere of our planet, its not a ufo in my opinion but a natural creature of this planet. Another picture like this was shown weeks ago taken from a passing aircraft. We just dont know enough about our planet yet, we should take more time to study things closer to home before shooting for Mars or the Moon. Do these creatures know of us and can they communicate perhaps, its something to check out and understand better, they might have first come to the planet with the Comet and Asteroid bombardment millions of years ago as dorment eggs or spawn ?
https://z100.iheart.com/content/2020-06 ... -airplane/
This is the other creature with a lifeform seen from an aircraft over the US.
Last edited by mike on Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

VERY quiet this week, when the clouds cleared I took loads of pictures, but nothing in them except birds, lets hope things get better soon for alien spotting.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Something really interesting, the area on Mars where 3 large volcanos are and the one to the left called Arsia Mons has a Sacred Site towards the top of the area of this volcano, PLUS two leys cross here at 90 degrees, the area around here looks doctored, I wonder if it hides a Monolith of some sort ?? Not that many places on Mars with this amount of energy and Ley force, so its fitting a Monolith would be here, a really good place for it, just a thought ?

When you go in very close it looks like 2 Monoliths together side by side, these are right where the Ley forces cross, my bet its some very ancient site, try and get a date for it. And I get a time of 65000 years ago, wasent that the time planet Earth was hit by the huge Comet/Asteroid which killed off the dinosaurs ?? Yet more questions.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Took loads of pictures today but no large or small ufos about, with the SUN so low to the south it’s like the aliens have followed the Sun to the south now ?
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

With the sky having rain clouds all the while not a lot of chance to catch the critters passing over, as I believe they use a form of solar energy when in lower atmosphere. Saying that looking at some of my old ufo pictures one did strike a cord with me, I remember seeing some of NASA pictures where they have infra red pictures of radio signals crossing the sky like mini lightning strikes linked.And in one of my ufo pictures from 2016 I believe I have this same rainbow like lightning strike moving away from the small remote craft close to me, and I just wonder was this craft sending or receiving some infra red instructions at that exact time I caught on film/mobile phone. Like this ufo craft was under direct control from above following infra red signals or instructions ??
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

With the cloudy weather I havent taken any pictures for ages outside as the cloudy weather the small remote alien craft just dont seem to want to fly with no direct Sun to charge their solar panels/drive. But the last day or so I have been thinking about the remote drives of these small craft, the typical drawing of any flying saucer is the 3 frequence wave guides and the tall circular granite or rock centre pole. This leads me to believe the anti gravity drive is nothing more than a system where the frequency wave guides are tuned to the planets rock and core, which then uses the granite core to counter the gravity of this planet. So you use the gravity to work in reverse, you measure the gravity of this planet and then produce a counter wave to fight against it or cloak it, making your craft no mass and weight, so even a small drive of some sort would propel you very well as you now have no weight to overcome or inertia. Needless to say I have no experience in science and no degrees, Im talking as a dowser here and just using a dowsing approach to the problem of anti gravity drives which would help us reach to the stars.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Police helicopter over the bungalow tonight as it was getting dark hovering, I spoke with Nick Pope on the use of police helicopters being used to move on groups of alien craft at low levels, AND he agreed its done in the UK. At least two near misses have been recorded by police helicopter pilots with alien craft, dont know if this included the CAA as well ? In both cases the police helicopters were approaching the position of a very low alien craft with no transponders showing, but they approached at about 400 feet up, only for the very low alien craft to shoot past them just yards away to gain space and distance from the police helicopter. So now the police helicopters ALWAYS approach at low levels so as to allow any remote alien craft to rise in safety for BOTH craft, the speed these craft rise is mach 8 or 9, offering any police helicopter little chance to avoid being struck....This thread has SO many hits, yet no comments or replies, which leave me to believe a lot of remote servers read this thread for the good folks to read later and enjoy, big brother is watching it seems ??
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Things are very quiet at the moment, none of my pictures show any sort of alien craft at all taken for a couple of weeks now.I think when the Sun returns overhead the alien numbers will increase, its the same every year, always quiet over the Winter, MUST be a solar power thing ??
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Last two days I took pictures outside when the Sun broke through, but nothing but birds in the pictures again, its really quiet. I imagine the Space Station cam to be on all day with no alien craft coming over to check them out, every time something alien appears the cam goes off line, technical problems you understand ?
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Took about 20 pictures when the Sun came out but no small remote alien craft and no cylinders high in the atmosphere today, its still quiet and nothing moving yet.I hope the alien craft increase when the Sun comes back more in the east, its still very low in the west for most of the day.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Single small round alien craft in 1 picture taken yesterday, so thats a start folks, from 1 small acorn a mighty Oak tree grows. Little chance they will see this I know but I want to salute and praise the two chaps yesterday cleaning Hospital Lane Bedworth of rubbish, they do this often I know from the bags of rubbish they collect, and place near the rubbish bin provided. I JUST wish I could help them and collect with them, but I cannot walk more than a few steps, or I would stand with them otherwise, well done both of you and may Gob bless you .
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

So many space probes over Mars at this time, China and the US and UAE all now have probes on or just above Mars. Its interesting the US probe is going to touch down in the Jezero Crater, and here at the top left corner is where two Ley Lines cross at 90 degrees, and a Megalithic Stone stands tall at the precise point where the Leys cross. And just to the left is water underground at 15 feet deep, so a well might be here left from some long gone alien race who was forced underground, when the atmosphere got so thin it offered no protection from Suns rays. Not that NASA will be quick to report to us people if they do find interesting things there, have to wait for others to disclose the true facts, why I dont know ? With UFOs reported every day somewhere in the world you would think its time to tell the truth WE ARE NOT ALONE, its not as if we are not prepared for this news already.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The pictures from Mars taken by the rover Perseverance is just stunning to look at, and the BBC ones show much more than what NASA might want released. The high pictures above the crater where the rover landed shows I believe two Megalithic Stones erected at the point where two energy Leys cross at the top left hand corner of the crater, these must offer NASA the chance to show life once existed on Mars, if they ever allow the pictures to be released...But on the BBC video report the pictures where the rover is in view plus the Mars background I think picture 8 you can see the rover and just behind it a high ridge of the crafter, its behind a dark round object on the rover, this is the position of the two Leys and the Stones erected here....Picture 11 if you scroll down shows a view of the Mars landscape, BUT if you increase the detail in the sky above the ground are two alien round tic tacs looking towards the rover, I dowsed both these objects and they are showing this new alien influence/signature, so its busy up there on Mars at the moment with the UAE and China and the US plus the aliens all watching each other .