UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

Post by mike »

Perseverance Ancient Machine And Planets......Alien craft but its on planet Earth, so are the planets, load of rubbish in my opinion. Why post mixed pictures like this, some from Earth and some from Mars ???
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Daily Mail 2015 picture of ufo hovering over Stonehenge, dowsed it genuine, Dr David Clarke say he is not convinced, he should learn dowsing. And for me the older picture of a ufo over Stonehenge is genuine as well, these are the tic tacs remote alien craft. They dowse with unique energy and influence, and nothing like birds or planes in the distance.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The daughter sent me two pictures along the west dam near the water tower of Draycot Water today, and in the distance is a group of 7 small remote alien craft in a circular formation. Dowsed these a moment ago, with the lake and boats all Trout fishing not aware of whats just over their heads , sure busy area here with many alien craft, only the odd one over Bedworth. ....Chip off the old block, my daughter saw the ufo over local school in Anderton Rd coming home from work, I was the other end of the road watching the same craft with her daughter in the car !!
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

A quick look at Pluto tonight shows it has a natural Ley force around its middle and fault lines below the centre line, top left dowses with frozen water on the planet. Its a very frozen world Pluto but very interesting just the same.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looked at a Perseverance video.....This is a line of stone in an area of sand with a ridge of rock behind it, the line of rocks are single pillars standing together...But the rocks date to 3 to 4 billion years, little Copper content and a wonderful blue sky and bright Sun casting shadows, THIS is planet Earth again. WHY do this to people on YouTube, you expect better and it reduces the value of genuine work and achievement NASA has done.

Another Perseverance video of weather worn rocks with strong sunlight and wonderful blue sky here, but its planet Earth, the rocks dowse to 3 to 4 billion years and have little Copper content which is NOT Mars folks..Dddddohhhhhh.

All of Mars even the sand ridges and fields have a high Copper content in my dowsing opinion, so any landscape will show this, even where the Chinese Rover is on Mars and Gale Crater all have this influence when I dowse it. So these two videos on YouTube showing weather worn pillars of rock taken by Perseverance and the wonderful blue sky really dont move me, as dowsing them says its planet Earth and not Mars. Sorry to labour the point, but it gets under my skin, rant over now, I will not discuss any video I dowse from Earth when its claimed to be Mars from now on.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The Chinese Rover pictures show where the rover has landed and moved south, just to the east of where the Rover landed is a meteorite scar in the Mars ground - 160/ - 20 I think is the position, its top right corner anyway. The meteorite is volcanic and has traces of Gold and Diamonds at the position where the ground scar bends to the right, no other trace of Methane or alien influence on this Chinese map of Mars in my opinion, good detail and data here.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

More small alien craft about today, at least 5 craft in about 50 pictures which is good at the minute. The craft appear overhead in pairs at all heights, twice now two were in the single picture, with one one tic tac covers the other ? The Sun is behind cloud cover, but I nip out when the Sun breaks through, and take pictures all directions overhead, and sometimes I'm lucky and catch something passing.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

On YouTube today a video from Perseverance showing lines of slate like rock....This dowses much like slate in Wales, but its 2 feet apart each sheet, with sand in between. In Wales these slate sheets would be thick and nothing between, but on Mars its like single sheets form, like a layer of sediment really. Its most interesting that single sheets form here, perhaps in other parts the slate like rock is thicker, we have to wait and see what other places are like, Mars has some secrets remaining Im sure.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Mars Utopia rock field on YouTube......Looking here is really exciting on Mars, this rock field is huge with odd sand between. The holed stone dowse normal Mars and not meteorites here during this video, I checked for meteorites here and picked nothing up close. The entire planet has this Copper influence when I dowse anything here or meteorites on Earth, or perhaps a component of Copper ? No doubt Mars is about twice the age of Earth according to its rocks, so perhaps some meteorites on Mars could have come from Earth, the average age of Mars meteorites are 12 to 17 billion years old in my opinion, coming from every corner of the entire Universe, a GOLD MINE of details.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Sol 591 on YouTube today.....Shows many levels of sediment built up over thousands of years on Mars in an Ocean or lake there, and cracks which show volcanic movement in recent times in this rock field. No meteorites today in this video, but often something is just at the edge of each picture, and dowsing you get the influence grow, but as the video or picture moves the influence disappears as the meteorite passes out of vision. With dowsing nothing is hidden, if the object of the dowsing passes in front you will feel its weak influence, no matter what type of meteorite it is. Each has a defined level or Bovis number every meteorite, and you can find its weight and time in existence ,often measured in billons of years. Much much older than planet Earth, we are new folk on the block in terms of life and existence, alien worlds are everywhere sometimes 10 times or more the age of planet Earth in my dowsing opinion.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Another YouTube Sol 591 video from Perseverance.......This video has alien tic tac small
remotes on the horizon passing over, at 1.07 seconds a white light appears to the right, its a sand dust spot on the lens of the camera. At 1.27 seconds a grey path appears close in front of Perserverance, which is an old water stream which is now 10 feet down here, liquid water but only just above freezing. No meteorites here.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Sol 178 on YouTube....Just a load of alien tic tacs small remote craft here, and at the end a white circle at I think 1.27 seconds is photoshopped object, out to confuse or test the public ???
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Huge meteorite called Lebanon is a big Pallasite meteorite, and is billions of years old, seen by Perseverance Rover on Mars on one of its recorded video.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Balloon like object seen by Perseverance......Its lens flare on the Rover camera, nothing special.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Secret tunnel on Mars.......Seen on YouTube today, the tunnel is photoshopped in my opinion. If you dowse either side of the tunnel its 8 billion years old, dowse inside the tunnel on its floor and its undefined age !! This is photoshopped in my opinion, or the age would be the same both inside and outside the secret tunnel.