UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Professional
Professional

Re: UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

Post by mike »

JUST seen a video taken from Perserverance on Mars where any number of ufos are seen in the distance, but the first craft which looks very alien I dowse photo shopped.This video runs for a while, and if you stop the video at these times the small remote alien craft shown all have the influence of an alien race. This race of alien came here some years ago now, and at the same time the alien Greys here and their friends disappeared overnight. Many of the sky light pictures from Perserverance all have this area of low sky blacked out, and if you dowse behind this blacked out portion the alien craft influence often show, so why now show alien craft low on Mars watching the rover and the helicopter is anyones guess, unless its to check the skill of dowsers to find the truth...If you stop this video at these times I dowse the alien craft genuine folks, 35 sec/48/1.11/1.48 good viewing.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

While so many video out now are photoshopped, this Youtube video shows a NASA video where the alien craft are genuine alien craft in my opinion. The question is does NASA know whats its released yet ??
The Mars landscape is 8 to 9 billion years old in my opinion, and this is what this video shows, so its all real folks.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

https://www.cnet.com/pictures/weird-obj ... -pictures/ These C/net pictures are very good, no BS just past NASA photos of Mars, I have graded the better ones with a comment.
6/43 picture this is before and after where a sort of fungus is growing in the same sol pictures taken after each other.
8/43 picture Kirkwood 2012 this shows some form of life like worm casts or whelks under the sand or dust.
12/43 picture 2010 Orbiter picture Volcanic vent, close to the alien machine working just above this vent causing seismic noise which both the Orbiter and Perseverance can record. I wonder if Aliens are using a volcanic vent/power to make energy, OR Mars folk are underground protected, and this is their power unit ??
13/43 picture a warmer crater Waffle Island 2014 from Orbiter pictures, this is much warmer than surrounding ground.
15/43 Quartz and Copper nodule, copper is very common on Mars to dowsing.
18/43 picture Steam or volcanic vent where gas is releasing through the ground.
19/43 picture this object is NOT part of the Rover, it does not belong on Mars.
20/43 picture nothing I know or have ever dowsed before, natural to Mars.
22/43 picture Mica and Copper nodules
23/43 picture Meteorite dowsing (3000) for me, not sure what this type is off hand, have to come back with info.
26/43 picture this is the Huge hole on Mars 2017 Orbiter picture, it has 3 underground tunnels at 12 oclock and 4 oclock and 8 oclock very large which sink down underground there.To the ne of this hole is I dowse a Hover Craft on the surface in the the ice field, which I believe to be 10000 years old.
28/43 picture Unknown object I have never dowsed before, I have no idea what this is, but I will work on it later.
33/43 picture to the top right corner of this picture a Ley Line runs north to south down this picture top to bottom just inside the picture frame.
37/43 picture Unknown object again which does NOT belong on Mars and is un-natural.
38/43 picture possible Quartz and Mica Meteorite, not sure yet ?
39 ditto.
40/43 picture two Ley Lines cross top right hand corner of this frame, running north to south and the other east to west across this photo.

While so much Fools Gold is being shown on NASA pictures in the last week, Gold can be found to the west of Mount Sharpe when I saw a picture before a couple of days ago. And another NASA picture showed raised lines in front of the Rover in the soil, and here water close to zero was inches underground, perhaps fed by volcanic heat source ? I cannot find all the old sol pictures to make a comment with their number, wish I could, but some very interesting things are coming out.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Sol 363 picture taken from the Rover Dec 5th 2019 has when I dowsed it alien lifeforms at the top left and bottom left of this picture in the planet field you can see.Its a wonderful picture showing the Universe as it spreads out in front of you, ANY number of these planets/objects show high Gold content when you scan the picture all over it !!
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Mount Mercou March 30th shows the mountain and at its top left hand corner on the very top is a round object, while the rocks of Mars dowse to be 8 to 9 billion years old, THIS object has/did have a lifeform of 3 billion years old, and the blacked out skyline to the right hand side has a blacked out ufo behind the blacked out portion in my opinion.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Navcam left pictures from Mars.

8152547 picture water top left of frame
815257 picture Copper top right of frame
815278 picture Copper nodule right centre
81290 p[cture Mica top right of frame.

These are the most interesting pictures I could find this morning, I miss many of them because I just dont find them all folks.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Seen a NASA video of April 21 where the helicopter is moving left to right, it seems NASA is trying to find recent volcanic spots on Mars to examine, THEY should ask a dowser to look at their pictures !! If you watch the helicopter move left to right on the skyline is a UFO hovering in the valley behind the helicopter moving back again, I know one picture I dowsed from Mars shows steam rising at night, its not a dust devil honest folks. Some places have water above freezing just in some cases 5 to 15 feet down, and since its still liquid MUST be warmed by a thermal or volcanic vent, while again another picture showed water which was frozen just inches below ground and solid, leaving raised lines on the smooth ground there, cannot remember the sol number sorry, its my age. These pictures show some wonderful things, even the released Chinese pictures show water within a crater and the large view taken from space. One claimed NASA picture showed a white object over Mars which they claimed might be the Earth or the Moon, I dowse it alien influence and might be the large round remote craft that carry all the small remote craft which buzz around Bedworth, its a small version of the Star Wars Death Star craft. I havent yet seen the huge double wheel alien craft yet over Mars, this I would think is the craft with the command people aboard, since it would offer gravitational forces allowing them to move/walk normal in space.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Sol 1455/62/67/69 Pictures....My dowsing and results and the video timeline.

1.05 seconds..Layers of sediment laid down when Mars was wet and had lakes/rivers.
1.24 sec Copper rock middle frame.
1.57 sec Silver nodule.
3.34 sec Diogenite Meteorite,very old.
3.52 sec Silver nodule left top of the frame.
5.58 sec Water frozen in the middle of the frame 10 feet down.
6.17 sec Copper rock lower left corner above large rock there, liquid water centre at 15 feet down.
6.40 sec Water off lower middle left.
7.19 sec Quartz or Fools Gold, bright speck.
8.59 sec Broken off sedimentary rock formed when water and rivers were on Mars.
8.38 sec UFO at 12 oclock near centre of frame, dowses alien influence.
8.47 sec UFO 12 oclock High,near top of frame.
9.32 sec Black Iron rock in the centre of frame.
10.39 8 to 9 billion year old rock natural to Mars not worked at all.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Sol 66 video...
0.15 seconds of video, the two white spots are silver to the left and right.
0.41 seconds...Ufo hovering watching in the valley a short distance away, dowses with the alien influence here over Bedworth often. In the US they call these tic tacs....No water underground in this video today.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

NASA shows video of huge planet sized ufo near Sun......Dowsers nothing like any aliens I have ever dowsed before, not Greys or this new alien race here. Well in my opinion.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

NASA shows video of huge planet sized ufo near Sun......Dowsers nothing like any aliens I have ever dowsed before, not Greys or this new alien race here. Well in my opinion.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/nasa-vide ... o-18335381
Last edited by mike on Sun May 16, 2021 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

NASA releases ufo following ISS Station for 20 minutes.....The bell like ufo and its small craft buzzing around it dowses like no alien craft I have ever dowsed before, pull the other one NASA. :https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/12 ... -UFO-ISS-D
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

WORCESTER ufo Sat 8.40 am reported, I dowse this part genuine, okay how part genuine, I think some of it is photoshopped, perhaps to make it look more alien ??
https://metro.co.uk/2021/05/05/worceste ... is-garden-

NO looked again and the other pictures are not genuine in my opinion, but I did get some influence at first ?

Okay it gets interesting here, I now believe its a test craft not RAF you understand, but US more like, with a normal air frame of the kind we can produce. Question is whats a US Stealth ufo type craft doing here testing ??
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

This is not alien in my opinion or a high atmosphere critter we sometimes see, its got me scratching my grey hair thats for sure.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

This is photoshopped and not genuine in my opinion, no alien influence at all.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/69 ... king-video