UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Professional
Professional

Re: UFOs OVER COVENTRY.

Post by mike »

Sol 770 shows sedemental rocks, and what dowses like fungi between the rocks there, its a life-force of some kind, seen this object before but could not dowse its influence then.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Sol 118 and sol 119 both show pictures from Perseverance explaining possible Mars ancient buildings or castles, but dowsing these show sedimental rocks looking like bricks in the landscape and buildings. Seen nothing yet dowsing like ancient buildings on Mars, but plenty of time left to come across something ??
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The claimed statue on Mars with pictures from Perseverance I don't dowse as worked stone or rock today, its for me another rock formation which for some people look like something else. We as people sometimes think a shape or design to conform to things we know, we make it look that shape from memory when its natural, and we try and make it work.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Seen pictures of a huge tower on the Moon, but when you dowse it no alien influence shows, its possible the tower is cloaked, but I don't think so. The pictures were taken from Russia and other places around the world, but I don't think its an alien base dowsing here.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Went over Corley Rocks near Coventry last night about 1900 hours and was surprised to get many tic tac alien small remote craft just over the fields very low in my pictures.Its an area where powerful Ley Lines run here in these fields just north of the cricket ground, and where a large genuine Crop Circle appeared some years ago. I watch this field every Summer hoping another crop circle will come, and every chance it might this year still. This might account for the low alien craft over these fields, they could see the increasing Ley forces building ??
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The new MRO pictures of the Chinese Rover does not show much water or things of interest, apart from a Ley natural force on Mars to the top right of this picture in my opinion.I don't know the position of the Chinese Rover on Mars so I cannot follow this up further, but its interesting to know Ley forces exist on other planets. The Jezero Crater where the US landed has two Leys crossing top left hand side, and in my dowsing opinion a large stone Monolith erected here, but that's me folks.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

With the situation of already placing a 28 yard line of light and love on the Moon at the right hand BRUCE position, Im wondering if I can do the same thing on Mars ? It would be very interesting to try and place a line other dowsers and some people can feel all this distance away, I have already achieved this a few times near Zurich, close to my friends home. Its important you don't place any line close or over existing forces, as this would not be right, but to influence a warm line of light and love on another planet has to be something special.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

2014 un271 Comet which will come close in 2032 to Earth is said to be 100km wide, but dowsing this object I get 300 km across tonight, its remote dowsing, but don't know if I'm right or wrong till 2031 at least....
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

This morning saw a video of a mountain on Mars with a water spring running down the side of the mountain towards the Rover, this is where a liquid water spring rises within the mountain and then bends and runs down this mountain. The spring within the mountain must be under high pressure enough to force the water back down its side, and heated from inside to keep the water above zero there. The video includes ufos to its left, but for me these are old photoshopped video from another sighting and not current film, they show at least 5 tic to s alien remote craft. As many as 200 plus are carried and used for research on the large alien cylinders, and I have seen pictures of 200 plus dropping out of the sky over Anderton Rd Coventry a few years ago !!
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The pictures and video from Perseverance act as a focus to me dowsing, they take me to the place in spirit and I feel I am really there, call it remote dowsing if you like. The blanked out pictures don't cover anything, as you see and dowse past this action, its like you X Ray the photo in your mind. It allows you to look past ground level to whats deep below, and see/ feel whats ever there hidden from you. The earth forces stand out, you can almost see them crossing the land, its a wonderland of influences just a thought away, tune in and enjoy whats on offer there. Learn dowsing folks, and see whats hidden around you, the worlds a wonderful place when your eyes are opened, and space is part of that magic.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

NASA says in its report that goes out each week it looks for alien life but has no proof of any advanced life yet ? So what are the small alien remotes that follow every move Rover takes on Mars then, pictures and video appear every day from NASA that contain these craft. Only an advanced alien nation could operate these small research craft over Mars and Earth in these numbers, showing high speed and cloaking far in advance of anything we have.
Remember a US Admiral in 1948 who took a fleet of ships to Antarctic and came back very soon afterwards, saying flying craft exist from some very advanced nation that can fly Pole in Pole in mere hours. Was these the small tic tacs we see here every day over the UK, and now every day over Mars, it makes you wonder.
True in 1948 the alien nation here was the greys and friends, and now they are gone and a new alien nation is watching us, they have been here 3 years now, so things change and yet MORE advanced aliens might come soon, who knows, but watch this Web site for a heads up.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

YOUTUBE Snake on Mars, but its snake on planet Earth really, the rocks are 3 to 4 billion years, while Mars rocks are 7 to 8 billion years, pull the other one YouTube.

Sol120 Rat on Mars, no its Earth again NASA/YouTube, the rocks date to 3 to 4 billion years, who you kidding ?
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Sol 125 taken by Perseverance shows what they claim is a grave, but these rocks and other broken black rocks close are meteorites when I dowse them. They are much older than Mars rocks ,and must have crashed down here in the distant past.

Looking again at these meteorites I dowse them Shergottite, thats the dowsing signature I get, or if you like Bovis scales.
Last edited by mike on Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_UN271

The Comet un271 is much bigger for me dowsing than NASA says, I have now seen its picture and using this as a focus I dowse it 300 kilometers across and not 100 km.Its a huge ice ball and not volcanic, but does contain both Gold and Diamonds when I dowse it, the Comet will be examined in detail in the coming years as it moved closer, so reports will update from time to time. I just want to get my dowsing opinion in early, might not still be here in 2031 :mrgreen:
Looking again its a collection of frozen snow balls, not solid but very broken and a collection of small rocks.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looked again at the pictures and video and radar returns from drones that flew around US warships, the only craft that dowse genuine for me is the USO which later dived underwater and could not be found. This craft has the alien signature and the video has not been doctored in my opinion, while all the others don't show this influence when you dowse it, so say no more. Interesting the remote craft buzzed the warship, when it might have turned bad if they had opened fire ? These small remotes are part of an alien force that we are no match for, they are untouchable really, best left alone and hope they go away.