Black Water Lines in Sweden.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Black Water Lines in Sweden.

Post by mike »

Black Water Line off the FroyaBank Denmark coming from the open ocean 406 miles north of here, its cleared now from passing through Denmark and Europe and Spain.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looked at the UK and Ireland and Zealand last night and all places were clear of Black Water Noxious Lines, did read a report of a line coming from the Long Mynd Shropshire UK and one was there, dont know how I missed it before, but its cleared to the west now, I think it was cloaked somehow ?

Checked out all these countries just now and all remain clear tonight..Australia/Papua New Guinea/Indonesia/ Sumate/Malaysia/India/Sri Lanka/Saudi Arabia/Cambodia/Thailand/Yemen/Oman. I like to check other countries now and then in case any lines are starting to reform again. As one noxious line hundreds of miles away affects all places where the force runs north south east or west of where it forms.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looked today and a Noxious Line/BWLine passes going east across Burmuda and the US near Diamond Shoals going east there, it comes from a position just se of Madagascar in the ocean.Its 6000 feet down coming from the north a short distance, I have asked higher forces to replace this to something better and to ground this cancer causing line. Its now cleared and things should be much better across both Africa and the US,its a job where you need to keep watch world wide for new bad lines appearing, and clear them asap.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Found another Noxious Line/Black Water Line which crosses Nova Scotia and Canada just now, it starts just west of Tunisia near the N16 road.It comes from 5000 feet down and runs east across Africa and Spain and Canada, well it did before today...Cleared it now, interesting thing is mid Atlantic is a USO on the ocean floor sitting on the Line, it ploughed a line/spoil heap 7.46 miles wide at this point, its a long thin craft and has an alien signature !!
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Like Ley Lines I wonder if these forces all start somewhere where its a natural thing.The Black Water Lines seem to start at odd places, so I am not sure if Ley Lines are the same, or all start at the one point on the planet...Some countries have NO Ley Lines, but these have all been removed in the past, a controlled thing where someone has gone round killing them, and for what I ask ???
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looking today I have found another Black Water Line running from Moorea French Polynesia to the south, its 41 miles south of Moorea in the open ocean, and it crosses Kamchatka and Siberia further south. I have cleared this now with the help of Higher Forces, and this cancer causing line is no longer active.

Found another BWLine near Kepple Island Falklands, coming from the Argentina Sea 389 miles to the north, where it rises out of the sea there. I have cleared this line today pinning its influence to the ocean crust.

Found another BWLine south of Mauritius going east, just cleared this cancer and illness causing line.0
Just dowsed the Moon and it has NO BWLines at all ?

Dowsed Mars and it has at least 1 BWLine there today, I will clear it in a few moments, thats something I never thought I would find. As I imagined BWLines to be part of peoples thoughts and influence ??

The BWLine on Mars passes through the top huge volcano on Mars east to west, its about the other side of Mars where it first appears, and comes from 14000 feet down there. Its gone now.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Just yesterday a friend texted to say his wife was suffering again a draining and fatigue problem while at home, so I went and dowsed their home again. And sure enough a deep fault line that passed under their house was active and VERY draining now, its something I have not come across before.The fact so many of these lines are part of every ancient site, and many more cross just about everywhere is now a problem waiting to happen I believe. Okay this may just be an odd situation where a deep fault line has become evil along its path, and this line starts in Siberia far away, so I hope its not a common situation. Places like old battlefields hold and retain bad evil thoughts and influences even today, so its a case of finding these places and bringing in light and love to allow the situation to recover. Our thoughts and prays are powerful things, we should always use them well and be aware if you have the faith changes can be made to remove dark forces which affect us sometimes.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

New Black Water Line starts just inland from Pechora Sea which run across the corner of Africa west side, its cleared now .
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Checking the UK and Ireland tonight a Black Water Line was passing Stirrups Lane Corton Norfolk, my old stumping grounds years ago, this bad line started just west of Nordhausen far to the west rising from 11000 feet down, its cleared and offers no harm to anyone now. Ireland is clear and fine tonight now.

Another bad BWLine is crossing the country from the se at Slovakia and rises just nw of Uranje there, and I have found a new line forming close to Nis tonight, but its not fully formed, and I dont know which way it will move across Europe....France and Portugal and Spain are all clear tonight.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Apart from the Black Water Lines I'm now aware of another much wider force which causes illness, it drain peoples energy and does affect them in every day situations. Like the BWLines it may start and appear anywhere in the planet, and then proceed in any direction. Its wide about 40 yards from edge to edge, so one of these lines running across the country can affect hundreds of people, and more so when it passes through a large town. I'm now looking for them, its very draining as you are exposed to the sapping energy of each line, you need to find it and clear it asap, and back out fast. It seems to affect those who suffer from electronic forces like cookers and strip lighting and ac circuits in a house, perhaps the force jumps from house to house along its path , building influence as it goes. Its something new for me, and I found it by accident, but its yet another problem to find and hopefully remove by grounding its influence and power with the help of higher forces.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Dowsing Black WAter Lines tonight a north to south Bwline runs south at Caistor on Sea towards Gt Yarmouth, it’s cleared now, haven't looked for agaves, but UK and Ireland clear.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Not been here for a while, but tonight I found 3 Black Water Lines coming from the east crossing Denmark going west, I found 3 sites in India and Burma and China where I asked higher forces to ground this bad illness causing lines to be removed. In each case the BWLine rose from great depth to move east EVERY TIME, I dont know if this is a natural thing, sometimes I know the BWLine rises up and moves south, but it seems it never moves west from where it emerges ? ? In every case the lines are now grounded and this keeps them quiet and they cannot harm people or animals now, horses being VERY aware of these lines and will not settle or sleep near them ? But Bees and Wasps love these lines, often Bee keepers will place a hive over these lines, so some good from them.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

All clear the UK and Ireland of Black Water Lines today, plus Italy and Switzerland all clear, wish it was as easy to clear this Corvid !!
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Should just add here today a Black Water Lines rises just east of Yulin in China to pass eastwards across the world, its cleared now with the help of higher forces. It requires you to check every now and then to make sure nothing is growing and spreading fast, the lines run around the planet line a ball of wool, cut it anywhere and its gone.