Irish Round Towers.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Irish Round Towers.

Post by mike »

www.roundtowers.org/

Without doubt some of the round towers in Ireland have most powerful forces here, I have started to look at the many sites to try and find the best and most powerful, and while the reports say the Monks built these towers to protect them and their goods, they have a strong force to the area all around them.And many if not all have strong natural forces crossing these sites to promote something of a increase to the health and output to the soil within the area of each round tower, so far from being a safe place to live these sites were much much more I believe.I have just started to dowse these places and trying to understand just how and whats happening at these sites, but its complex and I just wonder HOW these early people could know how to use earth forces to increase yield to the soil and use these forces.The very first Round Tower I looked at is Devenish Tower at the south end of Loch Erne, wow what a wonderful place, and its position is not just a nice view or on a hill, but a most complex position of natural earth forces here, WHO found this site and had the knowledge to use its influence the way they did.It was no guess to put the tower here,it was planned with the knowledge something good and wonderful would come of it,which would use the natural forces of the planet, and perhaps even the cosmos as well to benefit man !! I am working on this now and will post more when I have dowsed further, its a most wonderful find.
Last edited by mike on Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:08 pm, edited 6 times in total.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Irish Round Towers.

Post by mike »

Still dowsing and learning more of the Irish Round Towers, I want to see if they link with each other in the forces which cross at each site, or are some unique and special and the others just buildings from the past.A quick dowsing tell me a number show the same earth force influence and could very well be linked in the design and position of the Round Towers,so it will take a little while to form an opinion.....A weird thing is I checked out some photos of Loch Erne, and a picture taken by Ian Gourley of the jetty on the west side of Devenish Island showing a white boat tied up there, HAD 45 small ufo craft in the sky behind this picture !!
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Im sore walking and sitting today, I make a few mistakes when typing,not good on the laptop when Im like this,sorry folks....Looked at the Round Towers in Ireland and not all of them show natural forces when you call the pictures up dowsing, NO doubt Devenish Tower stands out among the list of round towers I have found so far, with 12 out of 50 towers showing natural forces, but nothing like the energy and influence of Devenish Island does....Spent a while dowsing the many towers and Im tired and my backs sore, so will come back again when Im able okay.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Spent some time dowsing the towers but havent looked at the other ones with high natural forces yet, sussed out Devenish Tower and I think I know what makes that one work,its such a powerful site, and involves all manner of things there, its a place where you cannot visit once to learn fully whats going on, but needs repeat visits to fully appreciate the true nature of whats in front of you....I would say Five Toed Dragon Lines are involved with Devenish Towers, which is something that does not happen very often,plus everything else,but its draining working here,so you need to dowse little and often to keep safe......Dont know why but I dowsed Windsor Castle and a deep fault line passes direct under the middle at 6000 feet down offering high influence there ?
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Im dowsing from time to time but not rushing things here, its a wonderful find these Irish Round Towers,and built so long ago how did these monks and others know what to do and where to build these towers of power,we have so much to learn from the folks who worked this magic in the land.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Just finished looking and dowsing 7 of the powerful 12 Towers of Power in Ireland, and all have Dragon lines involved with them, and all the force running east to west, and only 1 of them having the Sacred ground of concentric and radial earth force involved and energy Leys.Its a surprise really, but Im building up a picture, its something you cannot rush, the force is not very forthcoming, you HAVE to work at each one and nose about slow and sure,but its exciting like opening a new book and turning each page.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Cloudbuster

Post by mike »

Devonshire Round Tower is indeed a most powerful site,no accident the monks built the tower in this exact position,and I have looked at this tower and others in Ireland to compare like with like.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

SOMETHING I have never come across before,all of the active 12 Round Towers have either a 3 or 5 {Royal} Dragon Line involved coming from the east in every case, BUT this line does not exist 100 yards offshore of South/North Ireland if you dowse the Irish Sea/coastline ?? I have tried dowsing a few times now and each line does not exist 100 yards offshore looking towards the UK. One 5 toed Dragon Line running past Drogheda going east is like all of them, they all just disappear offshore ?? It really needs other dowsers to check this please, its something I have never come across before in many years of dowsing natural earth forces, is these force lines man made, and planted at each site where the Round Towers stand ?? I know of other Dragon Lines near Telford, I will check these to see what happens with those ones, it just produces yet more questions.Come back later if I manage to find anything ..........Well those near Burcot and the Wrekin 5 toed Dragon Lines pass across to Ireland just north of Wexford, Im now going to go eastwards to see if they cross the North Sea to Europe ? Yes they go west to Fort Kijduin across the North Sea,so those at the Round Towers have to be man made forces ???
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I have looked and plotted all the 12 Round Towers which dowse powerful and with lots of influence, and today I dowsed those 3 and 5 toes Dragon Lines do not pass out of the west coast of Ireland either just yards offshore ?? So while the English Dragon lines pass eastwards past Ireland, those on Ireland are confined to JUST the island, its a situation like Guernsey where the natural forces of the planet do not follow known paths.....Im not sure just what is happening here,I need to look for fairy lines to see if these are confined to the island as well, perhaps both are man made and thought forms placed here from the very distant past to promote sites, and the well being of the people who live here in those times ? Come back if I can dowse anything of interest folks,its a growing mystery for sure, but I just knew Devenish Round Tower was special when I first read the story of the serviceman stationed here.

No the fairy influence is just a spot with no lines/forces to speak of here, Ireland has any number of magical places where the wee folk live and work, at this one spot nw of Crampscastle is an active site but nothing to follow across country dowsing .Treat with respect always or suffer the consequences.

Looking a second time the fairy spot has a tunnel from the south some distance away 40 feet down, but I wont look further,its not my place.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looking tonight two Round Towers in the UK one at St Andrew Bramfield has two deep fault lines one from east to west under the tower at 8000 feet down, and another from se to nw at 3000 feet down.The other Round Tower with forces is the Cerney Round Tower which has a deep fault line se to nw at 3000 feet down right under this tower, these are the only ones I can find at the moment on line.....Windsor Castle Round Tower I have mentioned has a deep fault line under it, but I havent checked France or Germany yet.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Still looking at the Round Towers and trying to compare like with like, without doubt Devenish Tower and Lusk Round Tower have the most powerful forces involved with them in my opinion, while the other 10 are all involved with 3 and 5 toed Dragon Lines in some way or other.The fact that all the Dragon Lines involved all disappear at the coast both east and west of Ireland does make it all the more complex, why and how being the question just at the moment ?

To the south of Loch Erne is a special site containing high forces on the headland marked by just two tall trees and nothing else,linked to Devenish Round Tower direct to the north, with links to Benburg Castle far to the east and another powerful site which is now a farm ? Its all very complex and really fun to work through,and just when you think you have sussed it, something else joins in.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

High on the list of Round Towers in Ireland has to be Lusk Round Tower, for me its second in power to Devenish Round Tower no doubt, I wont for the moment mention the other 10 Towers names or places, only to say if my legs worked I would walk them all 50 of them in Ireland, but alas no its not possible.The Lusk Tower is special in that its built on a very old ancient site, its has energy Leys from north to south and east to west passing under the Tower, and from the se going nw a deep fault line runs some 5 000 feet down under this exact position and its without doubt a Sacred Site from the distant past.From the east to west a 5 toed Dragon Line runs under the Tower, you have to search for it before it shows its influence as it does not always show.From the Sacred ground both radial and concentric lines of force run away from the Tower in all directions, but in my opinion does have no water springs here like many other Towers. Its a special place for those with eyes to see and hearts to feel, and its history goes back much further than the buildings that stand here now,a different feeling and influence than Devenish Tower for sure, but wonderful and magical just the same.
https://roundtowers.org/lusk/index.html
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Devenish Towers is very unique in many ways since I have started dowsing here,rather than powerful energy Leys it has 5 toed Dragon lines from north to south and east to west, which gives the influence of Sacred Site with both concentric and radial forces just like any ancient site I know.The most influence is a 35 yards circle of power around the Tower forming a known point on the ground where the circle stars and ends, and underground at 3000 feet runs a deep fault line running se to nw.Under the Tower is a spring which rises in 3 lifts from 130/90/3 feet, where the spring first runs from the north under the Dragon Line in the same direction, and the Tower having a number of floors all act as frequency chambers causing high energy to rise through the building growing higher every floor, where I believe it reacts with forces from space and higher atmosphere no doubt. How this shows is I believe increased soil fertility and increased yield of crops in the area of this Tower, caused by the action of these natural forces and the water spring drawing both up and down energy of the planet to react with forces above.
The 5 toed Dragon Line passes through the Tower and runs south to the mainland, where it crosses yet another 5 toes Dragon Line to form another Sacred Site there where two trees stand in the field, only a short distance from the Devenish Tower about 762 yards to the north.This east to west 5 toed Dragon Line then runs through to the east to Benburg Castle and another Sacred site close to there, it might cross other ancient sites as well.Its a most complex situation as the 5 toed Dragon Lines are only on the island, they dont extend out any further across the sea to the east or west ? I wonder if they do extend in other forms perhaps to the Island Of Brazil, famed island which once was far out off the west coast of Ireland, and then disappeared
Last edited by mike on Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Last Sunday I was taken ill and had to go to hospital for checks, feeling better now but having a rest and chilling more, well I am 81 years old this December, so I have stopped doing the Iron Man Run and playing football, well I can dream right. :D
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Last dowsing tonight before I stop, if you dowse 201 miles off the west coast of Ireland at an angle of 82.16 degrees you will find a position where the Dragon Lines appear again, no joke, this is the approx position of where High Brazil was reported before it again disappeared reappearing every 8 years its claimed.AND 8 years is the time it takes for a complete cycle of energy Ley to decrease and increase again on the UK island....Funny that ??