Irish Round Towers.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Irish Round Towers.

Post by mike »

Ireland like Gurnsey has a unique force there which is unlike anything here in the UK,its a mystery for sure,and will take some understanding whats behind these changes.Its very deep and will defy all logic for sure, and include places like High Brazil Island from the past, all these things are linked I feel at a dowsing level, of that I'm posative.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Drawn to looking for healing spots close to the Round Towers, and below Devenish Tower and to the east of Drumlyon is a powerful place there, it has both 5 toed Dragon Lines and two deep fault line below it, it offers to all a healing spot unlike others, Im pushed for time now but I will look closer when I have the time,Ireland keeps throwing up mystery after mystery, thats for sure.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

One thing I remember is both Ireland and Guernsey have this weird situation of energy forces being on the mainland and NOT part of the ground/ocean either side, the forces just EXIST on the mainland, this is nothing like any other country I know ??
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Dowsing tonight the Devenish Round Tower is something very interesting, like the Pyramids this Irish Round Tower has a spike of energy 5000 feet above the tower which rises to a very high altitude, perhaps to the very distant reached of space ?? It’s worth following this more, what’s this energy and where does it go, how far does this finger of influence reach above the planet ??
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Today I dowsed the spike or finger of energy above Devenish Tower to be between 1 and 3 thousand km, I don’t know if the Pyramids have this same height to it’s force yet, check later.

Yes the spike or finger of energy rises to 3 thousand feet like Devenish Tower over the Pyramid of Khafre, but not the other large Pyramid, now I wonder if places like the Rollrights have this influence above them ??

Just checked the Rollrights and a crystal under or close the the north side has broken the energy here, I cleared it and now the influence rises 1 km above the Rollrights, but need to check Stonehenge now ?

Stonehenge is 4km above this ancient site, now look at Woodhenge ?

Yes Woodhenge has a spike of influence 4 km above this site today, it’s interesting to compare like with like.