Asteroid Bennu

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Professional
Professional

Asteroid Bennu

Post by mike »

This Astroid is a mixture of rocks collected through millions of years into a large rock which is a threat to planet Earth, since it passes each time very close on its journey around the Sun and back out into deep space, its volcanic in nature when I dowsed it. No Diamonds or Gold but a mix match of everything floating about in deepest space you could imagine, a probe is coming back now to Earth with a sample of its rocks, but it has a problem as the rocks are venting from the module bay where they are stored. It remains what will they find when the samples get here, but Im sure we will find out in time, like the Moon samples.
mike
Professional
Professional

Re: Asteroid Bennu

Post by mike »

Dowsed Bennu tonight and its made of Achondrites, this is the most common rock here, you heard it first here folks.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

New released pictures of asteroid Bennu show place name that have been used for some places/features on Bennu. And below Benbow I dowse Diamonds, and below Hoginn Gold deposit, and just above Simurgh I dowse ice/water there. The probe is coming back to look at damage on Bennu when they first landed to get rock samples.I wonder if in the future any country will try and claim any Asteroid as its own since it was the first to land on it, I feel a race is on to explore and get a probe on any Asteroid or rock where its possible to mine it in the future. This will I imagine be a case of I was here first so its mine, that sort of thinking, and again it means out of the millions of rocks and Asteroids in space which offer any things of value to mine, yes the race is on.....The Asteroid KY26 is a real catch for the Japanese nation which they are going to visit, its volcanic and full of Gold and Diamonds and is of great value, so raise the flag and claim it, thats what I would do :mrgreen:
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

With so many Asteroids and Comets in the Kuiper Belt and Oort Cloud many miles from planet Earth any amount of places offer metals and things of value in every direction from us from time beginning, places where one day we may be mining and visiting to increase our knowledge and collect rare things which are not to be found here on Earth. A way to explore for the future is to dowse all those distant places from pictures that Hubble takes, and see where these things of great value can be found long before we can even go there. Imagine knowing this or that Asteroid has its outer shell blown off already and its ready to be mined for its iron or diamonds or gold, what a start having this knowledge before the rocket to visit there has even been designed and built. You know first hand this or that object offers a huge reward if you can get there and mine, no searching about or looking for months for a target, you already know where to go and for what it offers. Im sure countries are already thinking this way and getting ready for the mining in space that HAS to start soon, Im sure it will be first come first served, the wild west but in space this time. 8-)
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Bennu is the more rare Achondrite called Ureilite, just dowsed this, and perhaps other parts from hits taken over millions of years in space.

YES just dowsed Bennu again tonight and its this special Ureilite rock, but Bennu is a mix match of many rocks brought together over perhaps billions of years by gravity, but Ureilite seems to be the most common rock here. You have to remember in space fromBillions of years ago all manner of rocks formed together to form huge rocks, so some Comets are a real mix of everything known to man and some more rocks besides !!