Mending Broken Leys to Ancient Sites.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Professional
Professional

Re: Mending Broken Leys to Ancient Sites.

Post by mike »

Gors Fawr Outliers Wales, see Megalithic Portal, this blockage was in the next field to the east of here, its cleared now and this site is building forces again.Not a powerful Sacred site but a nice place to visit and enjoy its atmosphere again.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Carn Foesan Wales, see Megalithic Portal, a blockage some 5179 yards to the east a stone near a drainage ditch I believe here causing the problem.Its now building energy but is not a Sacred site yet has influence and atmosphere as all ancient sites have to those with eyes to see and hearts to feel.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Carn Ingli Wales, see Megalithic Portal, this site has energy Leys passing here north to south and east to west but just to the west is a more powerful site some 10 yards across its circle of influence offering both concentric and radial forces, walk clockwise within this circle to feel its full influence and atmosphere.It has energy Leys from north to south, AND shares the east to west Ley energy to its east now from the other ancient site.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Cromeleque Des Almendres Portugal, see Megalithic Portal, this stone circle in Portugal seems disturbed as its more to the east than the line of stones on the west side of the circle suggest, the west side circle of stones I believe should be more to the east.While the far east the line of stones seem way out, needing to be more closer to the other side. But its powerful Sacred ground here with strong forces again at north to south and east to west, with the energy Ley to the north now repaired some 13693 yards away, a stone in the field east of the lakes blocked this ley before. This site is now building power again, and while its stones do not show its area of influence correct, its atmosphere will grow and the fact the stones must have been moved in the past does not reduce its magic here.....This I believe is the last ancient site that I have covered in the past and where I found blocked energy Leys, I will try and find new sites, but for now this is it...So many sites I cleared are now pulsing energy everywhere across the planet, its all very rewarding for me, with the Hurlers and Hurlers Pipers and the two sites just to the north now full of energy and influence, these sites started me clearing broken Leys, and its been a long road to travel, but very rewarding.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Still two sites I cannot find details for the exact position and where the broken energy Leys are, I have them both in my mind but cannot put my finger on just where they were. When the penny drops I will clear those as well so they link in with the energy matrix of the World, as many sites feed others close to them and others at distance its important to reconnect as many as I can.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Tonight I checked the Pillars Of Elseg to dowse if the forces are active and building still, and it really is powerful again. This is the first ancient site I worked on the clear the energy Ley which feeds this site, and the very first one I managed to clear, so Im well chuffed its all good now, leaves you with a good feeling you have achieved something worth while.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

If its not one thing its another, looking tonight at the Rollright Stones to check on its power I had a look at the Kings Men group to the se of the Rollrights, and the north to south energy Ley is blocked !! The east to west Ley there is fine, but the north to south through this site is blocked in the field over the road to the north same farm, but different field this time.From the Kings Men the block is another stone just 306 yards away at an angle of 352.49 degrees to the north, I worked on this situation and its building power again the Kings Men, I just cannot believe this wonderful ancient site has suffered so much with blocking stones here in the past. To be honest I have no idea how long the Kings Men have not been in the Ley matrix of the country, but it seems to me a watch has to be kept to keep this wonderful site active and full of influence. I have in the past cleared this site years ago to the east of Barford there in a field where a Badgers set was, the farmer allowed me to clear stones thrown up when they ploughed this field, and it has to be at least 15 years ago now. Then I could walk and work the fields clearing blocked Leys, but alas no more that way, but since then I have a much better way which works I dont know how, BUT it does.I double checked the Kings Men and this group of stones is again building full power again, its such a rewarding thing to dowse the power building as you dowse, like watching life returning.....A watch really needs to be placed on the Rollrights to ensure it does not get more blocked Leys feeding this ancient site, takes just a moment on Google Earth yet Im 81 years old now and I cannot go on forever, MUCH as I wish I could.As before I welcome any dowsers or good folks who are interested with ancient sites and their welfare to PM me or write here any comments good or bad. When an ancient site has lost its force the influence and atmosphere suffers, a broken Ley will do this stopping the natural force of the planet from feeding the site, it needs people hearts and minds to work together to stop this happening, dont you agree ?

PM me or write here if you know of any ancient sites near you which has problems your not sure of or things and influence has changed, you could have a blocked Ley involved, distance no object and I work for free.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Dowsing Silbury Hill tonight I find now 58 energy Ley are passing through Silbury Hill one way or another with help, this is an increase on before when I last dowsed here, so its very good, and just shows what can be done when you put your mind to it in the right way. This means that other ancient sites all south of Silbury Hill will now be part of the planets Ley matrix again, which in turn will spread out to others around them to increase forces all around now, a good day indeed.

Dowsing the Kings Men at Rollright Stones the energy is building and the high influence circle is 19 feet across the diameter of the circle east to west, and about the same north to south, with strong radial and concentric forces coming from the centre of the stones here, and these spread out in every direction across the country. For years I have been unable to dowse the Rollrights from my home in Bedworth, but with the Kings Men and the Rollrights both active again its been possible to do this once again, it leaves me feeling good tonight.

Each and every ancient site and for that matter every genuine crop circle has a unique signature or frequency to each other, so its possible to dowse from a great distance past one active powerful site to others beyond its position and keep one line to each of them. As long as you dowse and focus on the one site you see PAST the other site close to it or sitting in front of it, its how I believe the Vikings could sail across huge oceans to find isolated sites even at night, with dowsing the special places and knowing one site from another across a huge expanse of water in the distance.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looking at Callenish Stones I dowsed the north to south Ley broken, so it’s a job to find where the break has occurred and try and mend it pronto.

Really hurting this week my poor old bones, I haven’t had the chance to work the Callenish stones yet, but the ideas lightning strikes were the reason the stones were erected does not ring true for me. I find lightning strikes to occur over springs most often, so water at these ancient sites is a must in my opinion.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The break in the Callanish Stones is far to the north some 256 miles to the Faroe Islands and Torshavn across the sea, this energy Ley now feeds down the Stone Avenue to the north of Callanish Stone Circle. Its a huge rock/stone on the south side of a mountain in the middle of this island here, I managed to move the force around this blockage with the help of higher forces. Its nothing I could do alone, Im just the tool thats gets the job done I believe. The force is now building at Callanish and it seems to be increasing fast like water running down a hill after rain, a really good job tonight. The force is filling the stone circle with it much more pronounced on its west side against the stones than the east side shows, but its Sacred ground with strong concentric and radial forces coming from its centre now, which will build more powerful overnight.

The force can be dowsed in Ireland already, its growing strong already.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Dowsing Callanish again today its all powerful and a Sacred site once again, with the north to south energy Ley passing along the north Stone Avenue, and walk inside the stone circle you will find walking clockwise will feel right, while anti clockwise will feel like walking in sand or uphill here. The force will be all powerful within the stone circle, but will extend outwards for many miles around now. The north to south energy Ley now runs far to the south through Ireland, where it will feed countless other ancient sites, I welcome any comments on this change to Callanish from anyone who visits in the future, any feedback is very welcome folks.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Reading on Megalithic Portal a report of the Bru Na Bonne complex of ancient sites in Ireland I looked at the Newgrange ancient site in a new light as it seemed to be the main site.I found when I dowsed Newgrange the east to west Ley is most powerful, BUT no north to south Ley here, thus no forces or Sacred ground with strong concentric and radial forces . Like in the past I assumed it never was there, BUT I picked up a very weak Ley and just knew it had been blocked somewhere. So having a big nose I went dowsing towards the north and 20 miles away near Knockbridge found the Ley in the field there blocked by a big stone, I cleared this and at Newgrange the power is already spinning up and the site becoming more powerful again. Its VERY rewarding being able to do this, explain to people whats involved and they just look blank and smile, in a knowing way.But for any dowser the proof is out in the fields and ancient places both here and abroad, they become alive with forces which increase influence and atmosphere to great levels, just like each site once was before.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Checked Newgrange tonight and its already powerful and sitting in Sacred ground here, powerful radial and concentric forces are within the circle, and outside the same but weaker forces cross the country in every direction for miles now, its wonderful to dowse this now. Any dowser or person who visits in the future if you have any comments I would welcome any feedback, if you have noticed any changes for the good so much the better, this is my aim after all.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Another exciting find east of Stonehenge called Bluehenge a stone circle found last Summer near West Amesbury in Wiltshire is very exciting in many ways,and for me as well tonight. Looking at the position of 51.171397n 1.79827w an energy ley passes just 6.70 yards to the east side of this Google coordinate, and the east to west Ley is blocked 3.43 miles east at an angle of 89.79 degrees in a blue field of Flax I believe.On the west side of this field is a white mark in the hedge, and this is where the blockage is half way up its length, a stone I believe.Anyway I will try and clear this blockage to allow Bluehenge to spin up and become again Sacred ground , the diameter of Bluehenge is I dowse 6.40 yards.The National Trust say this circles stones are missing, but its a wonderful find, and Im glad I could help repair the site I found tonight....Come back if it clears and starts to spin up again.

Alls well and Bluehenge is building force and its a Sacred site with both concentric and radial earth force coming from its centre now, another good nights work. :mrgreen:
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Watching a cooking video on tv I saw the St Just-in-Roseland Church in Cornwall, and its a really wonderful place near the coast. So tonight I dowsed the Church and its special for me, as the east to west Ley is broken to the east, in fact its broken south of Schwechat in Vienna some 977.86 miles away at an angle of 90.27 degrees, with a stone in the field there. Its a long way to trace the broken Ley but Im shown the way, so its a problem but not one to beat me. I have mended the Ley with the force passing around or over or above or under this blocking stone, I have no idea how it does it but it does, and now the Church has its east to west Ley passing through again. Nothing else here but the east to west Ley, but I will have another look in a minute, its said that Jesus came here with his uncle, but I dont dowse that to be honest. Talking of Jesus I believe he did visit Cornwall when he was young, but thats for another time, ask how you can dowse for Jesus, you dont, he finds you in my opinion.

Just to the west of the Church is a Holy Well marked, its waters are just a few feet down within the building, rising from 400 feet and coming from the west the spring, I missed this the first visit.