Mending Broken Leys to Ancient Sites.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Professional
Professional

Re: Mending Broken Leys to Ancient Sites.

Post by mike »

Working on another ancient site I found the north to south Ley broken at a place near Zurich where Stallikonerstrasse and Wettswilerstrasse cross.Two building which I believe are flats have a manhole cover outside near the road which is causing the blockage there, I have cleared it now and the ancient site to the south is powering up again, good job done.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The same Wettswil Zurich site has a blocked Ley to the east some distance away at Holzlisbergstrasse road and Choliweg road, where a large stone is in the garden of a house just set back from the road on the bend on the right, its cleared now and the Wettswil ancient site is building energy and influence, its another good day.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Found 4 breaks to the natural Ley system of the planet north of Affoltern District/Switzerland, but Im really tired now So work to clear the blockage of them all Friday, stay safe everyone.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I now have cleared 12 ancient sites most in Germany, but Im too tired to go into details now, try and update Monday folks, but a good days work to clear the 13 Leys passing north to south through Germany and Switzerland tonight, its said they cross Tunis and Africa. They form a line 13 wide with all of them about 545 yards to 768 yards wide paths, this complex line is running past Exernsteine to the south, and I have managed tonight to clear most of that 13 Leys, but a few more before I reach Exernsteine.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

THIS is some of the BEST dowsing I have ever done, and opens so much more for me now, its a great day and a great find....Dowsing the ancient sites across both Switzerland and Germany all seemed to show the same conditions of broken Leys on the north side of ancient sites every time, like they were all reduced forces. With this in mind I went really far north to compare and it was the SAME conditions there, ancient sites were all reduced on their north side in every case in both Denmark and Sweden.
So in for a penny in for a pound I went FURTHER north still, into the oceans above Sweden, and after going really FAR NORTH I found a powerful complete 13 Leys which were the ones I was trying to follow and repair. So finding the true force I went south till I found a place where ONLY Ley 1 was still powerful and complete, SOMETHING was blocking the other 12 Leys at this point...I dowsed about and found a submarine cable or pipe running east to west with another at a lower position, THESE were blocking the passage of the Leys going south.So I cleared all the 13 Leys over or under all cables and the situation right across Sweden and Norway and Germany and Switzerland is now fine with powerful ancient sites everywhere, and all those at Exernsteine are complete and working well, and all points south of there as well. A really wonderful find which opens the question HOW many other underwater cable or pipes are breaking the flow of Ley lines world wide, with the Atlantic Ocean foremost in my mind, and those to the north of the UK ?? Clearing those Leys at the Lofoton Basin area above and below this position must have allowed at least 22 Leys to now go south across the planet, if I never dowse again this has been a wonderful result, yes hard work but what a reward.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

HOLD THE PRESS...Just looked in view of the submarine cable and pipes and found a blocked Ley at the Koryak Mountains near the Bering Straight going south, and you would never guess where it finishes up but in the UK, at Seahenge Norfolk no less folks. The break is on land and in this mountain area, but what a find, the day just gets better for me today, and my daughter is cutting my hair later, so I look more human if thats possible. 8-)

Forces at Seahenge Norfolk already building now, what a day, and me a Yarmouth Bloater, born in the town for those who dont know what a bloater is :lol: 8-) :lol:
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Cleared two sites today one at Buhi Switzerland and one at a position south of Hohenwgttersbach Germany which are miles from the position near Wettswil Switzerland where I picked up the broken Ley there. Im looking later for more sites, but dinner is soon and EVERYTHING stops for dinner in this house. 8-)
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Mended two more places at Lofoten Basin where a submarine cable/pipe is blocking Leys from moving south through Sweden and Norway and Germany and Switzerland off the coast of Sweden in the deep ocean. I work with a friend Gaby at Wettswil who points out to me all the ancient sites in and around this area of Switzerland, we are a GOOD team...Today the ancient site at Homberg Hill south of Wettswil had a blocked Ley and I managed to clear this, and the site is now building power fully again, its a really wonderful thing to dowse and feel an ancient site growing in strength and building influence again. And with a cleared Ley you know this will continue further north or south east or west where ever it once ran before right across the planet, opening yet more ancient sites in other countries, its very rewarding to me..And the last few days Im learning how to open hand dowse much better, using the tight fist with just my pinky finger to feel and record the forces, where I look on the map on Google Earth, no more need to point and follow across the map anymore. Im getting better dowsing every day. I find I can dowse at much lower levels where the force is affected to some level lower than it should be, so it helps looking for any blocked sites miles from the area where the ancient site is.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I am SURPRISED, only two Leys are blocked from Iceland down to the Atlantic Ocean in my opinion, and one of these is on Iceland just south of Arngerdharey. The area of the Atlantic is clear and not blocking any passage of Leys from the north, okay only about 2 to 4 pass this way but thats good when you know HOW many submarine cables run across here from the UK to the US.... I cleared another Ley which I missed close to the Lofoten Basin again, and this one is now building power right across the planet again, any blocked Ley will affect so many ancient sites, as these feed the World grid of Ley power....A question which I keep thinking of is does a place exist where all Leys are born, or do they just appear like Black Water Lines in odd places ?? The Yin and Yang of forces both here on Planet Earth and other planets. I know Jupiter has Leys close to its North Pole, while BWLines are close to its South Pole, I just wonder if this is the same in all of the Universe around us ?
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I saw a list of 14 Stone Rows in the UK and checked each out, and 7 had blocked Ley Lines passing them, so I worked those today and here is this list...Kester Inn had a blockage on its east side the east to west Ley, all okay now
Challacombe... had a east to west broken Ley where the Leys crossed, its okay now.
Stanton Drew...Both stone circles were blocked by crystals on the north side where the stones are, these are clear now.
Drizzlecombe.. east to west ley blocked here, its cleared now.
Shap Avenue and Abbey...Both blocked by the same east to west Ley at the edge of the field to the east of the road, now cleared.
Low Bridestones...The site Ley is broken east to west where a design in the garden is just to the east side, its cleared now in that garden.
Kenidjack Common.....The Ley from the north here is broken close to the farm where 7 stones stand, its the break at the first stone on the north side, its cleared there now.
Took me till today to finished this post, my back and legs are very sore, and its hard to sit at the computer some days. I work at all the ancient site and places world wide where I see the Leys feeding those sites are broken, as these Leys in turn will feed and power other sites in every direction, so its very important to do this work.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

High Curley Hill Lightwater....Here just nw of the Google marker is a Sacred site where Leys pass north to south, but the east to west Ley is blocked at the site.It has a deep fault line east to west and another se to nw at 3000 feet under this ancient powerful site, I have cleared this now and the site is spinning up and will be powerful again in a few moments, a good find, thanks to BEAMS....Another Sacred site is to the west close to the main duel road with north to south and east to west Leys here, is an interesting place no doubt.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Many thanks again to BEAMS and the report in Megalithic Portal I read, another Sacred site is in the grounds of Farnborough Academy to the north in the small woods there, it has powerful north to south Ley forces, but the east to west Ley is broken here, and this site has a deep fault line passing se to nw under these stones, which might have once been a stone circle.... I have cleared the east to west Ley and its gaining energy and power as I type this post, yet another good find. http://www.beamsinvestigations.org/FARN ... enge1.html
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

US and South America clear tonight, one Black Water Line active off the State Of Paraiba of South America, but I cleared it in the Atlantic Ocean where first showed in deep water.....OPPPSS WRONG POST, WRONG PLACE.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looking today at Dartmoor National Park the view is just to the left a pile of stones with 3 large rocks looking like Orions Belt. Here a Ley comes from the east but is blocked by the larger stone in this group, so I cleared this here and now the Ley goes past towards the west and more possible ancient sites, this site found me more than I looked for it today, it happens.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hurston Ridge Stone Row.....Today I found a broken east to west Ley here, just a short distance from the row, its cleared now and the energy is flowing again towards the west.