Mending Broken Leys to Ancient Sites.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Professional
Professional

Re: Mending Broken Leys to Ancient Sites.

Post by mike »

Merryvale.....Broken east to west Ley here, its cleared now.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Assycombe Stone Row......The north to south Ley here was broken 18.32 miles to the north at the edge of the field here, its cleared now and energy is running free to the south again.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Stallway Down.....A crystal was involved here I dowsed blocking both the north to south and east to west Ley energy, please be aware good people you CANNOT help any ancient site to build or promote forces there placing crystals along the energy paths, please dont do this,it does not work that way, pick up all the rubbish and keep the area clean and tidy, that does help.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Stanton Drew.....Sure I have dowsed a crystal at this large circle before, but today I dowsed two of them now, along with broken Leys, the smaller circle had two broken Leys which I have cleared. Please friends dont place crystals inside or around ancient sites, they dont increase or help forces at these places, if you want to help keep the area clean and watch over it, and offer it your love and it will reward you Im sure.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Nine Maidens.....Broken east to west Ley some 11.5 miles away east of Bodmin in the fields there, its cleared now and forces are building again as I write this post.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Stannon Stone Circle......Broken east to west Ley at the east side of the circle, its mended now and the forces are passing in both directions again, feeding ancient sites and Churches in all directions.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Black Tor......Broken Ley coming from east to west just 338 .68 yards away from the site, its cleared now.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Spinsters Rock......Broken Ley at the edge of the field under the trees just 118 yards away at an angle of 76.53 degrees to the east of this site. Got to take a break now, Im hurting and dinner is calling me, everything stops for dinner in this house. :mrgreen:
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hart Tor.....This site has blocked Leys both north to south and east to west there, the east to west was just a few yards east of this site, but the one from the north was 6.8 miles away, they are both cleared now and power building already.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Yellowmead Stone Circle.........This is exciting for me, this ancient site has a broken Ley from its north just 678.97 yards away, and yards from the point where the Ley is broken ANOTHER Stone Circle stands there a little to its left, what are the chances I ask ?? Its at an angle of 358.88 degrees from the Yellowmead Site, I have cleared the broken Ley, and this other stone circle is fine and powerful with a 39 yard radius north to south and 29 yards east to west on the side of the wooded hill with the Yellowmead Circle to its south a short distance away ??
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Grey Withers.....Another exciting ancient site here, where the site is broken another ancient site is part of this site as well, two for one so to speak. While the north to south Ley is fine in both circles the east to west Leys are broken in both circles,the lower circle break is 14.65 miles away just east of Trusham where another ancient site is along a long finger of wood there.I cleared this position and the clearance has opened up two sites now. the other larger circle break was just west of Canonteign Falls in the woods there, I cleared this as well and now three ancient site are fired up and pulsing energy again, Im bushed now and and are going to bed soon, but another fine day and it leaves me feeling warm and content.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

http://dartmoorwalks.org.uk/resource/rows.php Fernworthy Stone Circle.....The east to west Ley broken here 57.42 yards to the east of this site, its all sorted now, I managed to download a web site of Dartmoor sites and walks, and this site contained so many fine ancient sites for me to check, this is one site that needed healing.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Cholwich Town....This site is east of Lee Moor and the east to west Ley was broken some 451.39 yards to the east of here, its all fine now and the site restored and working, earth forces are running again and all is well.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Cosdon Stone Row.....The ne to sw Ley was broken just past this circle, its important to mend these Leys as they feed many other ancient sites right across the planet, and this is done now, its the last ancient site on my web site listings, so chill now with a huge smile on my face and relax for a while. :mrgreen:
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Staldon Moor Dartmoor.......Last one today, this special place had its Ley broken 2.4 miles towards the ne on the Moor, its cleared now and working well as I write this post....Its dinner time again,shop closed. :lol: