Waun Mawn Wales Stonehenge.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Professional
Professional

Waun Mawn Wales Stonehenge.

Post by mike »

Its claimed this ancient site was once the Stonehenge of Wales, but I dowse nothing of the kind, its been said the stones from Waun Mawn were taken to Stonehenge and erected there, and both sites compare in size, but in my opinion thats rubbish. Okay Im just a silver backed dowser, and the reports are coming from one of our leading people in Archaeology, but to compare like with like is rubbish. I dowse the active area of the Sacred site at Waun Mawn to be only 6.4 yards across its radius, so you dont need many stones to circle this active site, and to claim some went to make Stonehenge is just wishful thinking in my view. Yes its VERY possible some of Stonehenge stones came from Wales along with others from around Avebury and Marlborough, but to say many came from Waun Mawn is something else, and this prompted me to write this post, never being one to shy away from saying what I dowse and think. 8-)
mike
Professional
Professional

Re: Waun Mawn Wales Stonehenge.

Post by mike »

I see in the papers and on TV the land owner in Wales is asking for the stones back to Wales from Stonehenge, I think its a little early for that, no proof the stones ever were taken is something they should establish first, and my view the Waun Mawn site while active and powerful is nothing like Stonehenge is size or design. Yes some of the blue stones no doubt came from Wales in the past, but its a really big claim to say many came from WM, and I do think while these people like MPB are very clever and have studied ancient sites for years, I dowse they have this situation wrong to say it was once part of WM. But then Im just an old silver backed dowser in the Midlands, what do I know ??
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

With the thought that stones were taken from a site in Wales in the very distant past to form those at Stonehenge, looking at the Black Mountains in Wales any number of Sacred Sites are in every direction there, and with this modern thinking any of these other ancient sites could have been raided for their stones perhaps. I would guess the biggest and largest site might have provided some of the stones, so its a case of look for the largest ancient site and perhaps the closest site to Stonehenge as well, and this is IF the modern thinking stones were robbed from Wales to provide those at Stonehenge at a later date is right ?? I cannot imagine in the past any local people would allow an ancient site to be removed to be placed miles away, but this is the thinking so who am I to disagree, it just seems so far fetched an idea. Taking an ancient site stones does not then carry that force and influence to the other site, its all a case of where the Earth forces exist and marking that circle or oval with stones, and placing an avenue of stones where strong Ley forces are active and run. I will dowse about with the view an ancient site was robbed of its circle of stones in the past, but I think its far fetched and wrong, but I will look and post back here.

Most powerful site is that just west of Ystradgynlais, and another to the east along this same Ley force se of Black Mountains ?? Need to check both these places now, with a view they were once most powerful and active but robbed of their stones ?

The site at Ystradgynlais is very powerful with Leys north to south and east to west and deep fault lines ne to sw and se to nw there, a cracking place.

The site is a Sacred site no doubt, nothing shows in the field there, its active area is 29.26 yards across its diameter and very powerful to dowsing. ( Break for dinner now, everything stops for dinner in this house )
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The second site in Monmouthshire just east of Wernycourt is in fact two ancient sites, but where the second one had broken Leys both north to south and east to west there, I cleared them both tonight with help from upstairs. Its a much smaller site than the other one at Ystradgylais but still offers a high influence from the past. Nothing shows in the field, but the other active site now might be a barrow or tump, it has that feeling for me. This site could never have had many stones erected here in the past as its far too small, so this one can never have been used to form Stonehenge, I have to look around for other sites now.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looking again today I picked up another powerful place south of Crosswell where Leys cross from north to south and east to west there, it shows open ground with no sign of stones around but a very old site and special. Im looking for the magical site thats spoken of where the stones its said were taken and removed by the people who took them to Stonehenge, when they moved in the past. I dont understand how folk can believe that taking the stones would also take the influence and magic of a site, perhaps they hoped this would happen, I dont know. So far nothing stands out for me at all, I cannot find this wonderful ancient site, yes it may exist but I havent found it yet, but I will continue looking, perhaps I need to look somewhere else like Ireland ? The site near Crosswell is 44.93 yards across its diameter, so its a good size of Sacred influence, with these local forces running away in every direction across the UK.