Muons at Fermi Lab.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Professional
Professional

Muons at Fermi Lab.

Post by mike »

The National Accelerator Laboratory at Fermi is looking for new particles unknown to science, and they have found things they cannot explain there, so it got my interest.The building which houses the accelerator is crossed by a powerful east to west Ley Line there, much like the site in Switzerland which has a much larger accelerator area and is crossed by 6 or 7 Leys around the huge circle path where the magnets keep the particles in the centre by magnetic force. I just wonder if this Ley force can interact with the magnetic force at these sites to increase its power levels beyond those predicted by the operators ??

https://www.bbc.com/news/56643677
mike
Professional
Professional

Re: Muons at Fermi Lab.

Post by mike »

The wonderful APOD pictures show different photos of many space worlds in every direction from planet Earth, its a most exciting web site to travel vast distances into space to study the conditions, and look for alien life for people like me. But one picture on its listings are of the Muon Reacter in the US which is showing weird wobbles, and when you dowse this building it has an active Ley Line running east to west right across the magnetic ring within the building. Apod picture 2021 April 13th shows this machine inside the building, where the Ley runs unseen east to west there, I just wonder if the WOBBLE of the Muons are caused by this Ley force ??

Another interesting APOD picture is Abell 3827 taken by Hubble of this very far off area of the Universe, in the top left hand corner is a red planet with to its right another white planet, here strong alien lifeforms show to dowsing, I wonder if someday we will have probes travel this far out to check whats here ??