Accident Black Spots Scotland.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Professional
Professional

Accident Black Spots Scotland.

Post by mike »

A737 Dalgarven....Here a Ley Line runs along the A737 for some distance north of the bridge near Beith after Larch Terrace, with another Ley crossing 0.36 miles north of this site to cross the north to south Ley here. Its possible the influence of these forces could at times when energy is very strong to distract any drivers passing these positions.
The bridge at Beith also has a deep fault line just short of the bridge, this like the Ley line is a hidden danger to drivers when these forces are strong perhaps at times of a full Moon, I dowse today no Black Water Lines in this area.
mike
Professional
Professional

Re: Accident Black Spots Scotland.

Post by mike »

A9 Ballingluig. If you call up this position on Google Earth its where the main road runs east to west and another minor road crosses it underneath.Here a Ley line runs east to west right along this stretch here, AND a fault line crosses this exact point running se to nw, not a good position for a driver going over this point when both forces are strong, you can imagine things in the road, AND swerve to avoid them !!
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Tower rd and Petersburn Rod Airdrie.. Here at the T junction two Leys cross this exact position, a Ley from the ne going sw and another east to west right on this junction, but no fault lines or Black Water Lines. Again when forces are strong perhaps at times of a full Moon and tidal flow the extra strength to natural forces at this position would cause a momentary blink or brain blackout for a moment to drivers/people walking ?
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

A72 Cardrona...This position on Google Earth show a duel road right on a bend between two roundabouts, its a bad spot I can feel it, its a natural high speed race track sort of place for some drivers.Here a Ley runs ne to sw right at this position, with another Ley east to west again right at this position, ALONG with a deep fault like here east to west. So its 3 natural forces each able to affect drivers and people at times, here I would drive slow and keep very alert at all times for safety.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

East edge of Glasgow....This east edge of Glasgow has two Leys very close to each other running north to south, along with two other running east to west, but no Black Water Lines to speak of.The St Andrews Church, Bailleston is focus for a north to south Ley and east to west one here, along with a deep fault line right at this position, its a wonderful site full of energy.And just to the east here another Ley runs north to south, and another lower to the south east to west, so the roadway around Glasgow to the east has forces every so often making it a bad place at times of high natural earth forces like full Moons for passing drivers.
mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

A9 and A92 roads in Scotland are places where in the past both had very bad accident blackspots, but I cleared both roads of all of those forces and now they have none to affect drivers there. The problem with Leys and those forces is something else, it would be wrong to remove those which feed ancient sites the world over, but in the case of those forces causing an accident blackspot which was really bad, I would try and re-route those forces if possible to save lives. Something I have never done before, but Im open to doing it if the forces were causing accidents and injury to folk.