Princess Diana Statue.

UFOs, aliens, inter-dimensional beings and general weirdness.... abandon hope, all who enter here. Mike is in charge.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Princess Diana Statue.

Post by mike »

The new Princess Diana Statue in Kensington Gardens is long overdue I feel, for my part I have made a path of light and love on the pathway by her statue, its my tribute to her in the only way I know how.....A deep fault line runs at the west end of this path, but my path should offer no conflict with this natural force.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Princess Diana Statue.

Post by mike »

Checked the path where Princess Diana Statue is in the gardens at the east end and its a warm and inviting place already, not cold and official like you would imagine. I admire Princess Diana and thought a path of light and love right by the statue would be special, she gave others so much and its my gift back to her.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The walk way in front of the statue group is warm and inviting, it stands out on the east side of this garden, the atmosphere and influence is building nice. Its a tribute to a special person who was taken far too early, my gift and something I am happy to do.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Yes the path has a special feel and a warmth there in front of the Princess Diana statue, I hope it remains as long as the peoples love for her lives, which is forever.
mike
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Checked today and the line of light and love is strong on the east end of the sunken garden at Kensington Palace where Princess Diana statue is, the path in front from edge to edge has this warm lifting force here. Truly the nations Queen of Hearts forever.