Dealing with detrimental energy from remote Phone Masts.

Topics relating to the hazards of EMFs, Wi-Fi, phone masts, dirty electricity, smart meters, 5G etc.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Dealing with detrimental energy from remote Phone Masts.

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Three dowsers have just now successfully completed an experiment to re-direct detrimental energy from a telephone mast. Dowser A is somewhere in Canada, Dowser B is in Hawaii and I’m the third one.

Dowser A posted a picture of a phone mast and I dowsed that there was a considerable amount of detrimental energy emanating from both the mast and the antenna at the top
(see http://diviningmind.com/tower.jpg ) Neither dowser B or I know the location of this tower.

Dowser B used intent to re-direct the detrimental energy from around the mast and the antenna to form a column in a vertical direction immediately above the antenna. I dowsed the picture about 30 minutes later to find that the energy from the mast and the antenna had gone just where Dowser B had intended it to go. The telephone communication system had not been affected by this ‘operation’ because it was not part of dowser B’s Intent. Another Dowser in India has dowsed the tower and has confirmed the result.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Re: Dealing with detrimental energy from remote Phone Masts.

Post by arthur hamlin »

My dowsing also says the phone mast is now free of detrimental energies, but the thing Geoff is how long will it last. Do you propose to take a look in say 6 months time?
Arthur
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Heaven only knows, Arthur. I don't think its permanent either,
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I would say while the intent remains active in the brain the intent should keep the force from spreading about to cause trouble,since the INTENT caused the energy to rise and cone above the mast,this must remain so I believe...Be interesting to double check every so often to confirm its still held above the mast, something we should all try at home perhaps, where the masts stand in the fields and above tall flats in every town !!