EMF Detector

Topics relating to the hazards of EMFs, Wi-Fi, phone masts, dirty electricity, smart meters, 5G etc.
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

EMF Detector

Post by Lynnie »

Hi All

I'm trying to find a reasonably priced, accurate EMF detector for getting EMF readings in my house (not to do ghost hunting) but to get measurements of EMF from wi-fi etc.

Does anyone have one of these (link below) or can recommend one.

https://www.bioenergyproducts.co.uk/pro ... -detector/

Many thanks

Lynn
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: EMF Detector

Post by Grahame »

Hi Lynnie,

Your two requirements are mutually exclusive, I fear. You can't have both "reasonably priced" and "accurate" in the same package LOL.

I use the EMFields Acoustimeter, which is very accurate but not terribly cheap. But you can also rent one.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

Thanks Grahame, those kind of prices are what I've been seeing. I'm guessing the ones from Amazon for £50 or so aren't going to cut it?

I think I may have resolved the problem through dowsing. I did some work yesterday (following some guidance from the Joey Korn website) and there has been a significant improvement in the situation, I just need to see if the results are permanent.

Lynn
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

I thought it worth posting an update on meters:

EMFields now do a cheaper version of the Acoustimeter (for RF/microwaves): Acousticom 2

They also have the PF5 (Power-frequency VLF-ELF EMFs), which does electric and magnetic fields: PF 5

A good entry-level multi-purpose meter that covers LF electric & magnetic AND RF/microwave stuff is the Cornet ED88T PLUS. It's a bit fiddly to use and is nowhere near as accurate as the EMFields ones, but it's a good general purpose instrument and also has a limited-range frequency analyser.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.