5G

Topics relating to the hazards of EMFs, Wi-Fi, phone masts, dirty electricity, smart meters, 5G etc.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: 5G

Post by Grahame »

Grahame wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:47 pm I haven't had a chance to get into the city centre and take some measurements with my Acoustimeter, but I intend to!
Somebody has beaten me to it! Glasgow EMF survey with Trifield meter.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

Thanks for that Grahame, looks an interesting website all round.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Here's a good resource site listing all the towns around the world that are taking action to halt or limit the deployment of 5G pending better research: https://ehtrust.org/international-actio ... -delay-5g/
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

If you want to binge watch some expert talks on 5G, you have until Monday to get through this lot for free (you can also purchase if you want to keep them):
5G Crisis telesummit
Grahame
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Meanwhile, here is my long-awaited video of me taking measurements with my Acoustimeter in Glasgow City Centre, in which I debunk a few statements in that earlier video with the Trifield meter. Which just goes to show that you should always use the right tool for the job... ;)
Grahame
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

Thank you for putting that up, very interesting. I've seen many reviews saying the Acoustimeter doesn't measure 5G but other reviews say it does. I'm assuming from your video, that it does measure 5G?
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Lynnie wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:43 pm I've seen many reviews saying the Acoustimeter doesn't measure 5G
It measures some of 5G - at least up to 8 GHz. Current deployment in UK is mainly 3.4-4.2 GHz so it picks that up. In a couple of years the UK will be extending frequencies up to 24 GHz, and in North America they are already working with bands up to 28 GHz. I don't know of any current meters than can measure above 10 GHz.

Here is some helpful information from EMFields about 5G.
Grahame
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

5G Warning

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

This morning I and another dowser received info from the same source indicating that trees, plants and several species of domesticated animals within a 5mile radius of masts broadcasting 5G frequencies have died as a result of these transmissions which, over time, will affecting some humans, even causing cancer.

(merged from 'General' - GG)
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Here's a couple of images of a pole-mounted small-cell 5G transmitter that I came across in a suburb of Sydney, NSW recently. This was just over head height - you could practically jump up and touch the box. Note also the warning signs!

Image Image

Scary stuff. I certainly don't want to be seeing this stuff in my street.
Grahame
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

Very interesting parliamentary discussion on 5G and EMF.

https://hansard.parliament.uk/Commons/2 ... lthEffects