Technopathic Stress and 5G

Topics relating to the hazards of EMFs, Wi-Fi, phone masts, dirty electricity, smart meters, 5G etc.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Technopathic Stress and 5G

Post by Grahame »

This is a presentation I made for the October 2019 conference of the Atlantic Dowsers in Nova Scotia:

Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Re: Technopathic Stress and 5G

Post by Lynnie »

Thank you, Grahame, that was very interesting.

I liked the part where you were experimenting with crystals and orgonite to see if it made a difference to the acoustimeter readings. Also w hen you re-patterned the energy with your pendulum and re-read the acoustimeter, that was something I have been intending to do. But even the dowsing, I would have anticipated, a better outcome. It would be interesting, as you say, to try that again away from the camera.

Twice, I have detected some sort of energy in my bedroom which I have used Joey Korn's blessings to clear and it has worked.

I think as dowsers the challenge is on to find something that can reduce EMFs and for it to be evidenced by using a detector.

Also, I noticed the pendulum you were using was all brass. I use a crystal pendulum. Do you prefer brass over crystal?

Thanks Grahame, all very interesting.

Lynn
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Lynnie wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:35 pm I noticed the pendulum you were using was all brass. I use a crystal pendulum. Do you prefer brass over crystal?
I have no preferences on pendulums at all, I'll use whatever is to hand.The material is unimportant.
But on a practical level metal or wooden ones are more hard-wearing than crystal so I do tend towards those.

Glad you enjoyed the video!
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Maggie
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Maggie »

Thank you for sharing this information on an important topic. We have been working to mitigate the negative effects of EMFs for some time now, and we also use meters to test energies in the environment. I've been thinking about this for some time. For example, if I use shungite with intention, either wearing it or using it in my environment, what happens?

First, I think intention powers everything, but the use of intention (which isn't dowsing) is a separate skill most people have not learned to use well. It requires focus and detachment, as does dowsing. Fear and intention are not complementary. If you are afraid of something, I think fear blunts your intention. So we need to learn to power intention and drop fear. Unfortunately, learning about EMFs does tend to stir up a lot of negative emotions. We need to get past them to an empowered place. If what you focus on expands, being terrified of 5G only makes you more at risk.

So if we learn to power our intention, and if our intention works when we use whatever we are using to avoid being affected by bad EMFs, how do we know it's working? We all seem to want to have the meters or our dowsing say, "It's working." Of course, you can dowse it's working, but really, is it? You don't know, because dowsing isn't 100% accurate, and you know you are somewhat attached to being healthy, ha ha. But if you are using meters, you think that's proof positive. But what if the meter doesn't show a change in the energies in your office in spite of what 'fix' you applied? Does that mean it's not working? Maybe. But what if the way it works is YOU change, rather than the environment. What if you become like someone walking through a bunch of plague victims knowing you can't get sick? The disease organisms are still there. It's like Daniel in the lions' den. You walk through the stuff, whatever it is, but because you have chosen not to be affected, you are not affected. There is no meter to show this is true. But if this is how it works, belief is an important component, though not the only one. (I have to admit that although I think this is totally possible, I don't think many of us are that evolved.)

I picked shungite because it's one of the things I've been using, and I have had measurable results with drinking shungite water. Wearing shungite or having it in the environment is different. I apply intention with it every day. Is it working as well as the water? Hard to say, but I believe it is powerful and can work. In other words, I believe it is, because I know the shungite water made a difference.

Final thought is: if we are the creators or co-creators of our life experience and the reality we are in, then changing ourselves is the most important, even the only way, to change our outer world. And maybe sometimes that means we won't see a change on a meter, but the change within us is all that matters. Obviously, I'd feel better if the meter changed, too, but isn't that partly about fear, doubt, perfectionism, etc? Who knows? What if the energies bend to go around us if we succeed in our intention? What if they and we are harmonized, and neither of us has to be destroyed or harmed, and we then live in harmony? We picture geopathic stress or water shifting away from us. Why not EMFs? Just something to think about. There's no way to prove it, but I do believe our intention is a potent weapon, but only if we learn to power it well. Wishes are not intentions.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Maggie wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:55 pm We picture geopathic stress or water shifting away from us. Why not EMFs? Just something to think about. There's no way to prove it, but I do believe our intention is a potent weapon, but only if we learn to power it well. Wishes are not intentions.
For, me the difference is the intensity of the energy. Geopathic stress is a very subtle energy; the EMFs from Wi-Fi, phone masts, 5G etc. are anything but subtle. They are very intense, and they are unrelenting. I just don't think that dowsing intention alone is enough to change them. If I could see a difference on the meters I might be more convinced.
I do believe our intention is a potent weapon, but only if we learn to power it well. Wishes are not intentions.
I agree about needing to power intention well; I also think there is such a thing as too much intention, which is something I talk about in my presentation on sigils. Sometimes you simply have to step back and let your subconscious get on with doing the work.
Grahame
Maggie
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Maggie »

Maybe, in part, some of the difference in intensity is because the EMFs that you speak about are not natural? Manmade stuff of any kind can be pretty intense. Look, for example, at the action of a drug compared to that of a herb on the human body. It is so important that people wake up and become aware that so much of what is being created by technology today is not without negative side effects. It does appear more people are becoming aware, and we can only hope that 5G will be stopped. Thanks for sharing this presentation and helping to educate people.

As for using intention on EMFs, I'm with you.