Mobile phones affect your brain waves

Topics relating to the hazards of EMFs, Wi-Fi, phone masts, dirty electricity, smart meters, 5G etc.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Mobile phones affect your brain waves

Post by Grahame »

Scientific American" wrote:Could the electrical signals coming from a phone affect certain brainwaves operating in resonance with cell phone transmission frequencies? After all, the caller's cerebral cortex is just centimeters away from radiation broadcast from the phone's antenna. Two studies provide some revealing news.
An interesting article in Scientific American reports on the effect of microwave radiation from phone handsets on our brain waves.

It stimulates alpha waves (8-12Hz), which puts the brain into a contemplative state and thus reduces concentration, and also suppresses the lower frequency delta waves (0-4Hz) that are characteristic of deep sleep, which causes insomnia. The effect persist for quite some time after the call.

This would seem to explain why many people have trouble concentrating, and also their inability to get a good night's sleep, these days.

But I wonder about possible effects on dowsing ability? We know from mind mirror studies that brain waves of dowsers are increased in all frequencies when dowsing. Increased alpha wave production is probably a good thing for dowsing, decreased delta waves maybe less so. There's no mention of any effect theta waves (4-8Hz) sadly, it would be nice to see some results on those.

Click Here for full article
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Mobile phones affect your brain waves

Post by mike »

I wonder if any dowser has been on ÈÈG machine while dowsing, Lucy Pringle did some work on this many years ago including work with genuine crop circles,but I don't know the outcome of those tests ??
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

It must be very interesting for someone to dowse while wired up to a EEG machine, just to see where action is taking place during dowsing and what part of the persons brain is being stimulated and expanded or what ? Im no doctor but it must be of interest to the medical world as well, to scan a person dowsing while he or she is dowsing, and be able to record increases and decreases in the brains waves. The same situation when someone is sending healing to others, where is a active part of the brain during these periods and whats involved,it must be really exciting to understand better whats going on in any dowsers brain at these times.....And good video Grahame on 5G, it opens your eyes to the levels some people will go to make money,while others just stand and watch it happen ??
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

mike wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:12 pm It must be very interesting for someone to dowse while wired up to a EEG machine, just to see where action is taking place during dowsing and what part of the persons brain is being stimulated and expanded or what ?
The Earth Energies group had a Mind Mirror many years ago, you can see Jim Lyons demonstrating it on Hamish Miller in the 'Spirit of the Serpent' video:

I know Adrian bought another one when he was in charge of the Earth Energies Group, and Paul Gerry has been doing a lot of testing with it, but I haven't seen any reports from that research.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I was second field office to Jim Lyons for many years before I took over from him researching crop circles,those were good times.The video is a blast from the past,but still important to todays times, it shows the interest was strong even then,and still is.