Fighting EMF.

Topics relating to the hazards of EMFs, Wi-Fi, phone masts, dirty electricity, smart meters, 5G etc.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Fighting EMF.

Post by mike »

I have just spent a long while looking at all the planets rocks and crystals to find the one that clears and reduces any EMF around laptop and computer screens, and rough Amethyst Works the best in my opinion, place it in a clear Blue dish near where you work, it does the job very well. For some reason green Amethyst does not work,or worked polished Amethyst ,a natural geode works good, but costs an arm and a leg. Added to this where a fault line is under the house this will feed and react with the Amethyst to power it from below ,if you are above a deep fault line that is ? Removing any active smart meters is always a good thing if you are affected by EMF, and turn off your cooker and wi fi when not in use folks....Just to see what was EMF I dowsed around the computer screen and tablet when they were on, and to be honest I found radiation levels which did enclose me while typing on either, so its a problem I can imagine might affect those who are open to these forces....I am no doctor and have no medical training, always speak to your doctor when you have medical problems first,this post I believe will help folks, its what I do.