Mookaite Rock For Healing.

Topics relating to the hazards of EMFs, Wi-Fi, phone masts, dirty electricity, smart meters, 5G etc.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Mookaite Rock For Healing.

Post by mike »

A rough goede of Mookaite rock from Australia the sort with both blue and yellow and red rock mixed works so well with healing many health problems,it really is alive to those around it suffering problems.Its not specific to just one health problem but will ease and help with any condition in my opinion,its like a cure all fix when I dowsed it both yesterday and today...I am not a doctor or have medical training, and you should see your doctor if you have any health problems first.....The MOOKAITE needs to be unworked and not polished, a geode while it costs more does the trick folks,Im sure having it close will help those who are suffering some illness.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Mookaite Rock For Healing.

Post by mike »

Not every geode on two web sites worked well,its selective and needs the right mixture of rock.Next best thing is find the geode picture with the healing influence when you dowse it and take a screenshot of it,then you can use it later to send healing to those who need it.Its not perfect but will work that way.....Had to correct a few mistakes sorry, I have been working hard jet washing part of my drive, and its very hard as I cannot stand or walk far at all, so manual work knocks the stuffing out of me,its being old, but Im still good looking, just havent got the energy anymore !!
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Should add I sometimes tell porkie pies, but never on this forum.I looked again for Mookaite Rock on the web and the only rock with powerful healing influence is just from this one Australian site, its a warm healing influence being offered to all, and wonderful gift really very unlike anything I have ever experienced before.Rather than me finding it its like it found me, I know in a logical way this is not possible, but it happened like it was meant to, I was pointed down a path where really I would never bother to go....The healing rock I have recorded its picture, and I will see if I can download it on this thread, its just magical honest and will work with anyone with any condition direct or worked remote from distance, what more could you want.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

If you dowse around Mooka Station Australia the healing rock can be found in places along the ancient water way there both east and west of the station, and a little in the nw direction, but its all hit and miss,you would be lucky to pick up a really powerful healing stone in any shop.You would need to dowse all the rocks on offer to see which is the best suited to you,or get pictures to see what rock offers the best influence and healing and go back to buy it.I wish I could download the picture I have, its a powerful influence and it grabs you,no other way to explain it, Im sure its open to everyone to use and help others in need.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I never dowsed the Station area for any forces which I should done,but I have been bushed last few days.Come back if I find anything around the station,with the healing stones there is it natural or is it because of the forces there ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

WOW where the Mookaite is showing with the healing features in every case a deep fault line at 4000 feet down passes in exact same position,so I imagine the influence of the fault line over many thousands of years has been absorbed, and stored in those healing rocks.This begs the question could it happen at other sites, or has it got to be Mookaite rock and nothing else will do ?? Yet more questions than answers,but I will have to dowse about and see what else shows here, its very unique thats for sure, but thats dowsing, always on a learning curve....I know a energy Ley crosses Ayes Rock, I just wonder if any fault lines are involved there,as it might explain the links to OZ native people ? Yes Ayes Rock or Uluru has a north to south energy Ley right in its centre, AND a deep fault line from the se to nw like the situation at Mooka Station where a number of these deep fault lines run in the same direction.Its a very interesting find,and here in the UK so many of our ancient sites do have these fault lines under them, like the Stonehenge and Avebury sites to name just two of them.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

My Moonkaite picture is still offering healing, Im asking for those with corvid to feel and accept its healing, I just know it works well.I call up this rock and push healing all around me to places that are on the high corvid lists, and I walk the wards of the local hospital in part dream state offering healing to those who wish it.It reaches out to everyone who ever, we are all Gods Children after all.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Really exciting thing yesterday, I was dowsing again the worlds rocks to see what offered healing to everyone, and I found another one. Moonkaite does offer healing to people but most rocks are very selective in that only the odd one will afford people healing.BUT I was looking again at Moonkaite but this time Breccaited Moonkaite is a rock where the lower level has been under much increased pressure, and this lower level of rocks are melted and crushed and then joined together again. This somehow releases its healing influence so ANY of these rocks will allow and encourage healing to anyone who wishes for healing, its like this rock will seek out anyone suffering anything and help them, I know it sounds weird but its true folks.The rock comes from Australia and an outback station where they dig for it, out of dozens of types of rocks ONLY the breccaited Moonkaite will offer healing, its a most wonderful find for anyone with medical problems, and I am no partner or share holder in this, or any other rock mining company.Its a genuine find to be shared with folks here and everywhere, so I have to post it quick and hope those who are seeking help reads this.Remember its a sharing thing, you ask the rock for help, and have faith it can help you, its a two way thing friends.....Mooka Rock.