Wi-Fi and electrostress

Topics relating to the hazards of EMFs, Wi-Fi, phone masts, dirty electricity, smart meters, 5G etc.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Glastonbury and Wi-Fi

Post by Grahame »

(two topics merged from this point - GG)

I'm having a repeat of my Dublin experience - staying in Cardiff this week, in a house where my laptop can detect 8 or 9 different Wi-Fi networks, including the house one. And surprise, surprise, I'm sleeping very badly despite a very comfortable bed and no dowsed GS issues. I asked the landlady if she would unplug her router last night and had a great night's sleep for the first time. Electrostress, or psychosomatic? I know what my money's on...!
Yet I wouldn't be sending this post from my laptop without Wi-Fi. Cake...eat it...mmmm.... :mrgreen:
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
BobD
Novice
Novice

Re: Wi-Fi and electrostress

Post by BobD »

As you know Grahame, it's all about intensity, duration, and stress. Keep the intense exposure very brief, the constant small-intensity sources far away or shielded, and compose your postings before you switch on the WiFi connection, sending them when it's on. But you know all of this. :P
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Wi-Fi and electrostress

Post by Grahame »

Wireless Technologies Cause Harm to Children and Adults

Washington, D.C., June 30, 2009;
Today, the National Institute for Science, Law and Public Policy (“NISLAPP”) mailed a report on the health hazards of wireless technologies to Governors, Members of Congress, President Obama and his Administration, as well as to thousands of health and environmental journalists.

Legislators and journalists are being urged to learn about the health consequences of microwave radiation exposure from cell phones, neighborhood antennas, wireless net works, wireless routers, DECT portable phones, and the potential health consequences of further chronic exposures from wireless broadband and new wireless utility technologies.

The National Institute for Science, Law and Public Policy is encouraging all to become engaged with this important public health issue impacting adults and children, as well as animals and nature.

Co-authored by Dr. Magda Havas, Assoc. Professor of Environmental and Resource Studies at Trent University in Canada, and Camilla Rees, Founder of Electromagnetic Health.org , "Public Health SOS: The Shadow Side of the Wireless Revolution" reviews the independent science on the health hazards of wireless radiation and offers recommendations to the public on how to live more safely in a wireless world. It answers 110 questions posed by the audience at the Commonwealth Club of California, the nation’s oldest and largest public affairs forum, at an event co-organized by Wide Angle Health, LLC, Citizens for Health and the American Academy of Environmental Medicine.

Globally, public health officials and health advocacy groups are increasingly concerned about symptoms people are associating with rising levels of indoor and outdoor microwave radiation, known as 'electrosmog', including sometimes debilitating symptoms experienced near cell phone towers. In addition, they are troubled by the impact this radiation may be having on children, who are more vulnerable.
From the EM Fields website. (link broken)
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.