Body/Deviceless dowsing

Discuss your favourite dowsing tools and techniques here.
tomogston

Deviceless Dowsing

Post by tomogston »

(another topic merged from this point - GG)
Hi What is the best way to try deviceless dowsing
What else can you do to increase your sensitivity regds this form of dowsing.

Thanks Tom Ogston
Lyndon Ronstadt
Novice
Novice

Re: Deviceless Dowsing

Post by Lyndon Ronstadt »

Try these

Just suck 'em and see.

Ask questions the 'system' wants to answer like health, vitamin deficiency and meditation practice, as a starter.

As the system is a binary one, sensitivity is not relevant - it either works or it doesn't. Don't expect it to work for trivia like finding missing car keys. This is a Divine gift to be used for the benefit of humanity, not to find lost treasure to enrich the individual.
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Hi Tom,
Unlike Lyndon I believe sensitivity is relevent. The more sensitive you are the better chance there is in obtaining movement via I believe the telepathic principal.
It is believed that requesting protection is the first step as we open up to this changed dimention.
Two good potential ways are :-
1. To hold your arms/hands apart as if you are dowsing the orthodoc way. But initially locate the desired object using your normal instrument. When found go over the same area without instrument being relaxed as you can in order to sense the slightest muscular action in your arm/hand. You may find that you have prickly sensations in your hand at first and than it may take days before anything noticeable occurs. But stick at it if you are keen to have this happen to you.

2. An indirect way is to try getting your hand to move across a page with a pencil/pen.
For instance you could place your pen in the middle of the page and hold it very lightly.Than request that it moves say to the right for yes or to the left for no to the question you are asking. Again you may feel this prickly sensation in your fingers or hand and you may find your hand is trying to move but the pen just stays there.
It took me several weeks many years ago before I obtained movement. Initially whether by pen or hands in dowsing mode the movement may be almost indiscernable.
You could exit the pen on page eventually (unless you get drawn into automatic writing) and than to let your arm/hand move when relaxed to obtain the response from the question you ask.
Keep the questions simple at first. Getting a very small yes or no on a page initially was very exciting for me and have kept it up ever since, but you can lose it unless you practise regularly. But Dowsing I find is not so precarious.
Come back and let us know how you get on.
Good luck,
Arthur
tomogston

Post by tomogston »

Thanks for the info everyone still practising work in progress .
I can feel the aura round trees most times , i need to be in the right frame of mind
I prefer when its dusk depending on very faint light ,i can see and feel it extend approx 9" from the tree.
Using rods at the same time ,i get a response much further out obviously , not feeling that yet
When i tried this first it was during a full moon .maybe you pick up more during this time ?

Cheers Tom
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

Hello I've been experimenting with Deviceless Dowsing for a few months now. I'm beginning to build confidence and have responses for yes, no and 'yes and no' which usually requires more questions to ascertain what I'm being told. I normally use a pendulum and I've often asked the same question of DD and my pendulum and will get the same answer, which is reassuring. However, on occasions DD and my pendulum have given opposite answers to the same question; in one instance my pendulum proved to be correct, on another it was Deviceless Dowsing. It was Arthur's response to another question I posed which got me started on DD so I wondered if Arthur and others who are interested in DD may be able to give some hints to how I can improve my DD skills and what approach could I take when DD and pendulum disagree??

Regards
Lynnie
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Body/Deviceless dowsing

Post by mike »

In the last month I find I can dowse well using a clenched right hand just allowing my small finger to feel dowse the subject, it complets the entire fist when I am on target..Been trying any method for years but this is the first time I have full belief its working correct. I also feel a tingle when the fist closes fully, like its to confirm I'm on target and correct.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Yes this new closed fist dowsing seems to be working fine for me, the little finger is the L rod of old and it closes when Im dead on target. It will vibrate when Im getting close to the subject Im looking for, like the warning the L rod gives just before it moves fully to show you the target is HERE. I have only tried this with the right hand so far, dont want to lose this chance to work this way by increasing the pressure before Im ready. Should add my right arm hurts after a while doing this, like Im draining my muscle of energy ??
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Yes the closed fist allowing just the small finger to vibrate to Earth forces, my small finger has become my L rod now, and working with Google Earth I find Leys show as white lines when Im checking any position, they float about not like solid lines, and immediately you feel the force as you see the white line appear.
Tegan N

Post by Tegan N »

Hi,
didn't read all of the OP, but I use PKTT - Perelandra's finger kineaseology technique most of the time - there's a circuit you make with your fingers on one hand, using the other hand's fingers to break apart - if you can break the circuit easily, it's a no - if the circuit holds, a yes -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQXVT-HvKNg
however you have to be careful with what questions you ask, the answers won't be reliable if you aren't in the right setup for what you are asking - or if there's too much free will of others involved. So just connecting with your Higher Self and asking questions of your future is likely to be unreliable as so many factors involved. (I've tried and put myself through a lot with this...!)

Best to ask questions about what you can immediately act on and what is only yours to act on (while connected with the appropriate nature intelligence) - that's my training with it anyway.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

During the times of Crop Circles in Wiltshire I saw many chaps dowsing with all sorts of wonderful things, and I’m sure everyone had results and a great day out dowsing. I believe you best try all sorts of things before you settle on just one method, and perhaps like me settle for two ways to confirm each method is correct and working well, it’s a leaning game even for someone my age, four score years and then some. :mrgreen: