Dowsing for Lottery numbers

Discuss your favourite dowsing tools and techniques here.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Dowsing for Lottery numbers

Post by mike »

No nothing is an instant hit, I have got some lines of lotto where I had a single number and three others one number out, and one card of four numbers one number out,but none of them wins anything.I do keep trying odd methods, and dowsing as well, its a case of finding something that wins in a regular way, and not just a lucky hit.Must be a method where you can find the right set of numbers, I know its millions to one against, but all the more interesting when you hit the right note.The way I often win is lucky dips,I seem to do well with those,but I have to change shops now and then when the wins dry up. I get a feeling to do the lotto and those times its hit or miss, when I dont bother at all I get the odd win, so I try and not push things when its Euro or Lotto day, just go with the flow. :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I feel when you dowse for numbers its not really wrong to do so, because somehow the Comic Joker makes everything balanced and in order.What I mean is you get like I do one or two numbers on a line, and then three more one number out, so its balanced out to show you while you can do it, someone else decides who wins, and dowsing is good but not 100%...The thing to do is keep at it until you get four or more on one line at least, then you know your cooking on gas,and things are getting hot.It takes time and I run hot and cold often in the same month,so its take it easy and keep at it till your luck changes for the better.If in your mind you intend to make the world a better place with a big win you stand more chance,you will donate to some things like the RSPCA and the PDSA and others like the Red Cross,it shows you have a good heart.But you dont make any promise that you wont keep, thats asking for trouble, and forces out there are much more powerful than you will ever be, so take notice.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Changed to another method, just using mind power alone and no dowsing.But then the Cosmic Joker gets involved with picking the numbers, and you will get one number correct, and two or more one number out, as if to say, no you dont !! :lol:
And the other side of that is the numbers you picked last time will come out the draw afterwards,so its you thats chasing and trying to find a way past the Joker.Its all fun to someone, but not if your on the wrong end of the game,each time you try something new you are put in your place. 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Tried something else, picking all the numbers, then returning to reduce them by picking every 6th/5th/4th/3rd numbers off every card to make one line, see how that goes,try and fool the Joker somehow. :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

ONLY one I fooled was me, worse lotto card for ages, so its back to the drawing board, has to be a way.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Im back to picking the numbers in my mind alone and not dowsing as such, and Im getting small wins now and then which just about cover the cost, so for now I will do this. Tried all sorts of ways but its all very hit or miss that way, stick to the way which works and hope you get a bigger win come along, better a few small wins than nothing at all....There must be a winning way with pure numbers, perhaps it needs a mixture of picking numbers in your mind, then dowse those for a winning line, OR not. If it was easy I would be very rich, but Im not, so I keep trying different ways to crack this problem,its a game really, beating the Cosmic Joker is something else, he always has the last laugh. :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Tried so many different things to get a good line, but Im thinking its better to just rely on the lucky dip, and let the machine pick the numbers.MORE I try hard the worse my lines are, so now Im doing one line and letting the machine pick another one....I often get small wins on the lucky dips, so with the big jackpot at over £100000 now its tempting to go over board and be silly, a small win is better than NO WIN....Saying that I bet Im picking my own numbers again next week, nothing beats getting a winning line of your own numbers, its like finding Roman coins where you dowsed them the day before.But in my case it was coins in the sand lost on the beach from the Summer before, and yes still a big kick to know your dowsing is working well for you...Any dowser will tell you, to find something after dowsing an area knowing coins are there at that position, and then digging them up, its the MOST fun you can have with your clothes on :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Tried any number of different things but nothings going well, with a regular win, so never done anything for a week or so just left it...I did win often with lucky dips, nothing big but a small win often each week for a small outlay.I think if your getting small wins its better to keep to what ever method you are using in the hope a big win comes along, at least your winning right.A lot of the very big wins are lucky dips which people who dont sometimes even bother to check their cards for some time, then find they hit a really big win.So in that case its pure luck, when the people have no interest in a win or anything, but just get a ticket and find they have won big some time later....If its your time then you will win, its lady luck working well for you so share your good fortune with friends and family and make everyone happy. :lol:
Lyndon Ronstadt
Novice
Novice

Post by Lyndon Ronstadt »

Of course if you're a deviceless dowser you can ask all sorts of philosophical questions BEFORE you even GRAB a lottery card.

Is my obtaining extra cash by dowsing lottery numbers permitted by the Cosmos?
Does said Cosmos expect a kickback? What percentage and for whose benefit?
Am I intended to use my share in specific ways like fitting a turbo charger to my Reliant Robin so I can get to work on time?

It may be worth spending time - days, weeks, months - getting a better picture of why you should be so fortunate BEFORE you waste shoe leather going to the paper shop.

Have YOU dowsed for lottery numbers, Lyndon?
Nope
Why not?
Hunger to Sloth ratio not high enough, I guess.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I think from your post we have a lot in common LR, much of what I dowse I do for fun, and an easy life is for me, otherwise I would be digging in fields far and wide looking for things of value.But when I dowse/pick some numbers and they come close or win a prize, its a good feeling I have achieved something,like when you finish washing up and the area is clean enough for her indoors not to clean it all again. :lol:
Lyndon Ronstadt
Novice
Novice

Post by Lyndon Ronstadt »

When I first got an inkling I could dowse back in January 08, mike, I bought a pack of playing cards and tried to find the 6 of Diamonds by splitting the pack successively in two. I tried this about 3 times and each time the 6 of D was in the last few cards but was never the final card. Isn't that odd?

Its as if the Cosmos or whatever was saying "this is a gift, not a party trick, so don't get too f***ing cocky".
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Thats my point LR, the Cosmic Joker always but always keeps your feet on the floor, and as good as you get, he/she is much better...I have tried to deceive and cheat for want of a better way to explain it, BUT thats no good either...Accept lucky dips are the way forward and keep to those, I dont think you can force the issue at all,cut corners or cheat, as I have tried all those ways and got nowhere....Not that Im a bad person you understand, I just like to break new ground . :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Well my luck is not in this week regarding lucky dips, I never had a single number on Wed card at all, talk about money down the drain, still if your not in it you cannot win it, or words to that affect. :lol: My local shop is either good with lucky dips or a mile out, and I think this week its the case of being a mile out.So it follows the next time it could be close or on a win, only time will tell, I wonder if you can dowse when a shop will be lucky with Lotto, worth a try. 8)

Pulled up a Google map of Bedworth/Coventry and my local shop is high for being lucky this coming time on Lotto, so in for a penny in for a pound, watch this space folks. :lol:

Someone last week got a £1000000 on the Euro in Coventry with the lucky sweepstake, so its getting closer to me in Bedworth... :mrgreen:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Dowsed the shop and time today, and I have the ticket, tell you Sunday how I got on okay, warts and all, fingers crossed for me please, its research really, but I could do with the money. :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

No its still beans on toast for me,no chicken and steak yet, just won a free lotto for next week with one small win....No real sign of a big win at all, so the on and off is not running true to form, as I though I would have a good weekend result, after the other complete miss ? Its back to the drawing board for me,lucky dips are the order of the day really, as MUCH chance with those as picking them either free hand or dowsing the numbers. :roll: