Fingertip & crystal dowsing

Discuss your favourite dowsing tools and techniques here.
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Fingertip & crystal dowsing

Post by simonwheeler »

mod by I.P. 20.5.09 - Split from INTRODUCE YOURSELF and changed title

Welcome.
Revles: discovered that I had been dowsing with my finger tops for years..............is this unusual
No! Here is a recent topic in this forum:

click here for the thread
Revles: had an extraordinary result in someones home recently with a dangly cryetal I was using
Maybe you could tell us more?!
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
Revles

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Post by Revles »

just to explain what happened in response to a request for more info.....I am very sensitive to folk I meet...and ended up in the house of a complete stranger who told me that his feelings were very negative and things did not seem positive in the house he had just moved into. I have been testing out a crystal on a chain......anti clockwise for negative and clockwise for positive........very much the novice...but had used in my trials a light swing to and fro and then tested the way the pendulum turned.....got this advice from a friend..........however, in this guys house the moment I raised the pendulum in my hand it began to turn really powerfully to the left which indicated to me some very negative energies....am I wrong.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Re: Fingertip & crystal dowsing

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Hi Revies,
Revles wrote:...however, in this guys house the moment I raised the pendulum in my hand it began to turn really powerfully to the left which indicated to me some very negative energies....am I wrong
Unfortunately, as far as I'm concerned, you still have not provided sufficient information to say whether you were right or wrong. If, as you say, you are sensitive to most folk you meet, there is the posibility that your pendulum was picking up this person's energy. Alternatively you could have been picking up some earth energy that was present in the house. What ever it was, it wasn't good energy if your pendulum was programmed in the way you describe.

It is probable that you, yourself can find out from where the energy was coming from by dowsing.

When you have found out, what do you intend to do about it ?

Incidentally, how did you 'end up' in the house of this complete stranger ?
(I find that most intriguing.)

Edited by I.P. 20.5.09 - put quote in mark-up
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Interesting experience Revles.
Besides Geoff`s suggestions, be aware that unless you are in control and have worked out pendulum motions for yes and no beforehand, some people experience similar to you - even with dowsing rods going round like helicopter blades.
You could be picking up solely the emotions of the presence that is with you as opposed to a recognisable yes or no etc.
I firmly believe in the telepathy theory so you could be picking up the vibes of anyone that is present including unwanted guests.
You may find it helpful in being definative about what or who is able to help you in a particular situation and to request all other sources are kept at a safe distance.
My other suggestion is to try and be in control and know that help is available from both the unseen world and ours.
Arthur
Revles

Post by Revles »

sorry for the delay in responding...I have been away. Thanks for the comments that have been made........I am in the process of considering these comments and am not yet ready to respond in detail...........since I was very young I have had such experiences.......these continued into my more mature years....have spent years studying theology and working in various types of churches.......spiritual things have always interested me. I have also had some uncanny experiences where I have sensed,seen and heard things....and no I am not weird.........unless weird is a good thing. I have often found myself chatting with people who have specific needs and have ,in the course of what I then saw as my particular ministry,laid my hands either near or upon them.Whatever it was I seemed to be gifted in helping folk with stress and such emotional problems.....such things can be just so destructive and prevent people from attaining their true potential as beings.Some of what took place I now ,I think, recognize as dowsing.I have always been very wary of the possibility of disturbing darker areas..but have encountered protective angles in my work.I am giving careful thought to how I use my newly identified tools within the dowsing.....have no desire to sound like I know it all and am keen to learn more. I have let the site into some quite persoanl details.....again thanks for the comments.....I study the site with keen interest.
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Thanks Revles,
Good to know you have the kind of what I would term `gentle sensitivity` as stated which I much admire in a person.
We do not hear too much of this in a person these days.
There is no hurry in getting back but look forward to hearing what you have to say when you do.
Arthur