The Revealer - vintage dowsing kit

Discuss your favourite dowsing tools and techniques here.
DarkChestofWonders
Beginner
Beginner

Re: The Revealer - vintage dowsing kit

Post by DarkChestofWonders »

The full link for the previous post should have read;

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=157

I can't seem to post the correct link, it looks ok in the preview but not when submitted, any ideas why?

As an additional comment regarding Grahames request to have the website included in the latest issue of DT magazine, I think this should have been done as a priority and it should be in every issue.

Regards,
Alan
Sometimes things have to be believed to be seen
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

DarkChestofWonders wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:23 pm I can't seem to post the correct link, it looks ok in the preview but not when submitted, any ideas why?
I think because you were posting the search result and not the actual thread link. Also it's linking to this thread that we are actually posting in which probably doesn't help. :?
You can click on the topic title to get the correct link address, as you have now done; or if you want to link to one particular post within the thread, click on the tiny file icon next to the poster's name at the top left of their post (like this: viewtopic.php?p=21378#p21378).
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
DarkChestofWonders
Beginner
Beginner

Post by DarkChestofWonders »

Ah,
I see,
thank you for your help Grahame, much appreciated.

Alan.
Sometimes things have to be believed to be seen