Schumfell Detector/Pendulum

Discuss your favourite dowsing tools and techniques here.
drewsandy

Schumfell Detector/Pendulum

Post by drewsandy »

Hi:
I'm new to this site. I live in upstate NY, USA. I started dowsing about 10-15 years ago but put it aside for a number of them. I've getting back into it & was reading "A New & Rational Treatise of Dowsing" by Pierre Beasse. In he refers to "Schumfell Detector" as a "Highly Sensitive" Pendulum. It seems it was Patented in the 1800's, I think in France, & It apparently also found use as a Maritime compass. I have been trying to find one with little success. Does anyone have any knowledge of them, and any idea where I might find one? Thanks & Have a Great Night!
Drew
Paul Collett

Re: Schumfell Detector/Pendulum

Post by Paul Collett »

Hi Drew,

I have never heard of one but found several references to it in a Google search, including a picture of one >here<
Hope this helps

(mod - link corrected (again) 10/18- GG)
Paul Collett
drewsandy

Post by drewsandy »

Hi Paul:
Thank you for your response! I found the same websight you referred me to when I originally Googled but I used Google's translator when I went to it. I don't know why, but when I went to the websight from the link you gave me I was able to get to a part of the websight that showed that they sell them :?: I couldn't do it before! I'm grateful cause they seem to be the only place that has them. I'd imagine that if I knew French I'd have better luck finding other sources but... After I send this I'm going to email them for pricing as they didn't list prices. Thank you for your help. If you hadn't I'd probably never have known. Have a Great Day!
Yours:
Drew
BTW-I hope you all in europe come out of the volcanic cloud soon! Breath Easy!!!
B.J.C.Courtney
Beginner
Beginner

Post by B.J.C.Courtney »

I found this book for sale in amazon.com Uk also a site selling the pendulum.

Magnetic Products THE MOST ADVANCED IN THE FIELD OF MAGNETISM

http://www.detectores.com.mx/Sitio%20Ac ... tm#prodmag (link broken)

And it shows a e mail adress as detectores@detectores.com.mx

Hope this helps.
Bryan a some what Dsylexic travler in time and space.