The Aurameter thread.

Discuss your favourite dowsing tools and techniques here.
B.J.C.Courtney
Beginner
Beginner

Cameron Aurameter

Post by B.J.C.Courtney »

I have been able to get a copy of Bill Cox book on the Aurua meter, i found my copy via Amazon.com

Cameron Aurameter.
by Verne L. Cameron (Author), John Jacob Williamson (Author)

Paperback: 20 pages
Publisher: Society of Metaphysicians Ltd (Dec 1956)
Language English
ISBN-10: 090068402X
ISBN-13: 978-0900684029

The Original Cameron Aurameter By Bill Cox.

Paperback: 68 pages
Publisher: Life Understanding Foundation; Revised edition (Jul 1997)
Language English
ISBN-10: 088234014X
ISBN-13: 978-0882340142
Bryan a some what Dsylexic travler in time and space.
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Aurameter now cheaper

Post by Ian Pegler »

Thanks to the fact that the U.S. dollar is so weak, the Cameron is coming down in price, at least from the BSD shop. They're still a bit pricey but I finally decided to take the plunge at Congress '07 and buy one.

Hurrah! :D

Now all I have to do is figure out how to use the thing. :? I'd always thought of it as an elaborate bobber, but reading the comments in Sig's article ("it's essentially a spring loaded L-rod") seem to make more sense. Making it "bob" doesn't seem to help much.

So how do I use it for detecting auras? Would you use it in bobber-mode for this purpose?

Ian
Sig

Cameron Aurameter

Post by Sig »

Ian writes
So how do I use it for detecting auras?
After asking permission, ask to see the edge of (say) the health aura. I find it at about two feet out from the body. Walk towards your subject and at some point, your rod will turn to the right or that left when it reaches the edge of that aura (just as an L rod would do).

I then hold my arm out and measure the distance from the tip of the aurameter to their chest - usually at a point somewhere between my elbow and my arm pit. REMEMBER, EACH DOWSER WILL P{ROBABLY FIND THIS EDGE AT A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT DISTANCE FROM THE BODY!! This is ok. It is what you find that is important for you. Always go with what you find.

If your subject has their back turned toward you, you can then run up and down their spine. At one or more places as you run up or down the spine, as you push against this edge, you will find that the tip of the aurameter goes in towards the spine, and a little further on, it comes out again. This is called a "hole." and indicates a weak point. In the thirty+ years I have been using this tool, I have only ONCE found someone who did not have at least one hole along their spine. Most have one, some have two, and a few have three holes.

This technique can also be used to find other weak organs and/or places in the body. I found a glass eye this way once!

I describe this process more fully and possible techniques for "filling the holes" in my book Spitirual Dowsing which is available from the BSD office.
Would you use it in bobber-mode for this purpose?

I use the bobber mode for yes/no questions when I am looking at the edge of something else when I am dowsing. This means the tool can do two different dowsing operations at the same time.

}:-)

Sig
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Thanks

Post by Ian Pegler »

Thanks for the advice, Sig. I will persevere. I think the main problem with this rod is that we're just not used to something that can do so many things at once!

Ian
B.J.C.Courtney
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Aura meters

Post by B.J.C.Courtney »

Julian MacKerracher wrote:I inherited a " Blofeld Aura Meter " developed and patented!! by a Johan Blomeyer of Malta described as a dowsing instrument used by the Malta Group. The label says it was available from Peter Crowsley of Edenbridge Kent for £16. Very similar to the one mentioned in Sig's recent article in Dowsing Today but no spiral in the middle. Anybody know of Blomeyer, Crowsley or the Malt Group?? Google not that forthcoming for once. It is very finely balanced and I usually only use it when demonstrating tools of the trade to new comers!
I have used both the Camron Aura meter and also the Bobler wand, i evan had a new version of the bobler wand made that has both the spiril coil in the midle and a smaller spiral coil that holds a clear screw top bottle simlur to the ones used in hospital to take liquid samples, now the camron meter is a wondeful tool but will list if held incorectly, i find that if i line my thumb up to the river that holds to internal structure in place the aura mete works fine!

Now the bobler want in any form can out match the camron but is limted by the conditions like weather ect, the aru meter is extreamly sensitive when used like a bobler wand, evan more so in the pendulum mode, i am new to the use of the camron so still learning, mow the meter Sig metion sounds more than intresting?
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Have just come across the Cameron aurometer tonight here,
http://www.dowsing.com/Dowsing/orig_com.htm
And Mr Cameron here on Hawai, (link broken)

http://www.the-light-of-huna.com/photos.htm (link broken)

kevin
B.J.C.Courtney
Beginner
Beginner

Post by B.J.C.Courtney »

Many thanks Kevin for the links, i am glad i own a original Aura meter evan though i paid the BSD price, well worth thextra, odly if you add the USA Aru meter with postage cost they seam at the time i bought mine to be almost simlur!
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

Re:
Kevin wrote:And Mr Cameron here on Hawai,
From another page on that site: (link broken)

Kahuna Huna Vern Cameron, DD, HRA, FHF
Aurameter Dowsing
8/14/1896 - 11/11/1970

Rev. Vern Cameron was a HRA and FHF. He was a professional dowser. Very famous at the time.

One of his hobbies was the invention of "doodle-bugs" or small instruments, part human consciousness and part machine to dowse for water and oil etc.

He came over to Max’s all excited and everything one day. He had developed one of these doodle-bugs which could detect and outline thought forms (the Aka or shadow matter, what the Scientists called Dark
Matter when they "discovered" it). It was put through many tests.

Vern didn't know what to name it, so Max named it the "Aurameter", after the supposed aura.

In time, it became one of the most valued instruments of Huna discovery and investigation; along with Psychometric Analysis.

I wouldn't hesitate to assert that any person calling himself a Kahuna Huna or Huna Practitioner, who wasn't competent with an Aurameter, is like a volleyball player missing a hand.

It’s possible, but not probable.

Then after many adventures with it, Vern died.

To give you an example of the kind of research work the Aurameter allowed to do, here is a partial example from; Kahuna Huna Nui Max Freedom Long, HRA Bulletin No. 61:

"During the week of July 2nd, 1951, your director (Max Long) observed, the operation of another device, so sensitive that when one extended a hand toward it, and then commanded it to move away, the device’s pointer swung through a 90 degree arc in the direction required. If commanded to turn toward one, the instrument would obey. In each case, a time interval of some 15-20 seconds elapsed before any motion began. This time-lag is almost as important to understanding this matter as the mental command obeyed by the sensitive instrument. When the mind gives the order something passes from the body under the direction of consciousness. It is explained in Huna, as a projection by the low-self [Unihipili] of an aka finger or contacting, etheric thread. With the aka finger, some energy must go which will cause the instrument to register a measurable reading. After a short time, mana, the vital energy of man, flows along the aka thread and builds up a charge. When discharged into the Aurameter, the needle acknowledges its directive. Regarding the time-lag, electricity and light move so fast that the short distance involved in this experiment counts as nothing.

HRA,. [Huna Kupuna, Kahuna Huna] Cameron, called my attention to this time lag when he asked me to make a mental image of some object. He then outlined the thought-form object with his Aurameter. It required about 30 seconds for me to visualize either a mental vase, ball or cone, sufficiently strong enough to be located and outlined with the device in empty space. [Kahuna] Cameron believes that the instrument becomes positive when it is held. As positive poles repel each other, the mentally created form or object must have enough bodily energy passing into it through an aka thread connection that creates a positive polarization and then resists the instrument’s pointer. We need the aka substance to contain mana, plus one’s directing consciousness which dictates the nature of the shape.

Such a thought-picture or object fades away in about a half an hour. To find out where the aka and mana goes, we have only to recall that ectoplasmic forms in the séance room often become visual as they emit from, and return to the medium. [Kahuna] Cameron’s concentrated thinking is able to build an aka-mana thought-form mold.

In Huna we make the picture with great care. We contact the Aumakua, present the mold we have made and allow the mana to fill it with force. One should always ask that the power of the Aumakua be used to materialize a permanent filling for the mold. A strange feeling of inner excitement occurs when one observes an instrument that can outline a thought-form... to see it trace the expanding margin of the aka body as one begins to pray..."
Hugues Deshayes
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Hugues Deshayes »

"Cameron believes that the instrument becomes positive when it is held. As positive poles repel each other, the mentally created form or object must have enough bodily energy passing into it through an aka thread connection that creates a positive polarization and then resists the instrument’s pointer".

Hi

Could you please let me know if this has been confirmed by using an electrometer as it is also possible to detect the human aura with one of these.

Thank you.

Hugues
Hugues Deshayes
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Helen-healing,
This link explaining the origins of all of this is interesting.
I have been tracking certain people involved with this for a while, think gravity, think time, think healing.
http://www.the-light-of-huna.com/huna_by_mfl.htm (link broken)

Kevin
B.J.C.Courtney
Beginner
Beginner

Aura Meter!

Post by B.J.C.Courtney »

I have just found what apears to be a Camron Aura Meter for sale via ebay the advert says it all, i actualy own a Camron so dont realy need another, so if anyone does bid and buys it please do let me no if it a camron, i have posted here a link both to the ebay lot and also to Micheal Bradford site?

Please do let me no the outcome if anyone actualy buys this meter.

(links broken)

Copper Dowsing Pendulum

This is a sophisticated copper dowsing pendulum as used by Michael Bradford

It comes with a video demonstrating the principles described in Michael's book about the dynamics of Kinesiology and Dowsing

Although described as used both the pendulum and video are as new and cost approx £82 when new

Happy dowsing
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Is it a cameron?

Post by Ian Pegler »

Copper????!!?!?!

Eeeeewww...

If that's what it looks like when it's new I'd hate to see what it looks like when it's corroded...

If it's a genuine Cameron, why wouldn't he explicitly say so?

The piece of paper that came with mine says "accept no imitations". I for one am glad I followed that advice. The Cameron aurameters sold by the BSD are stainless steel.

Ian
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Is it a cameron?

Post by Grahame »

Ian Pegler wrote: The piece of paper that came with mine says "accept no imitations". I for one am glad I followed that advice. The Cameron aurameters sold by the BSD are stainless steel.
Ahhh, but they do make copper Cameron Aurameters - have a look at the shop page. Sara Greenwood has one. They're copper-plated, actually. They feel rather "lighter" in use than the chrome-nickel ones, but are perhaps more sensitive. It's an interesting comparison to try if you get the chance.
Aurameters are also available in 24 Carat Gold plating! :lol:
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Re: Is it a cameron?

Post by Ian Pegler »

Grahame Gardner wrote:Ahhh, but they do make copper Cameron Aurameters - have a look at the shop page. Sara Greenwood has one. They're copper-plated, actually. They feel rather "lighter" in use than the chrome-nickel ones, but are perhaps more sensitive. It's an interesting comparison to try if you get the chance.
Aurameters are also available in 24 Carat Gold plating! :lol:
Ahhh, I stand corrected. But why would anyone sell one on so cheaply if it's "as new"? Has he quit dowsing?

24 Carat gold aurameter for $169?!! What's that in real money?

I still wouldn't get a copper one, but that's just me.

Ian
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

Do the Cameron Aurameters come in the same kind of 'pocket' as the one on eBay?