Pendulum answers incorrectly!

Discuss your favourite dowsing tools and techniques here.
Horwood

Pendulum answers incorrectly!

Post by Horwood »

Hi all,

The other day I ordered a new pendulum over the internet, a mermet.
Today however, I was sat by my laptop and decided to ask my work-a-day pendulum when the new pendulum would arrive by post.

So I cleared my mind and concentrated on my question.

I asked first of all for the pendulum to show me the response for 'yes' and 'no'.
The I asked if my new mermet pendulum would arrive with the postman today?
The I progressed to the next day, etc.

It said that it would arrive next tuesday.

I accepted this and continued doing what I was doing.

25 minutes later it came through the front door as the postman delivered it today (Friday).

What would cause this answer.
It seems most of the time, when I ask random questions like this, the results are always incorrect.

Any help?
Thanks.
:?:
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Pendulum answers incorrectly!

Post by simonwheeler »

Be interested to see what happens next Tuesday....
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

Horwood wrote:Hi all,

The other day I ordered a new pendulum over the internet, a mermet.
Today however, I was sat by my laptop and decided to ask my work-a-day pendulum when the new pendulum would arrive by post.

So I cleared my mind and concentrated on my question.

I asked first of all for the pendulum to show me the response for 'yes' and 'no'.
The I asked if my new mermet pendulum would arrive with the postman today?
The I progressed to the next day, etc.

It said that it would arrive next tuesday.

I accepted this and continued doing what I was doing.

25 minutes later it came through the front door as the postman delivered it today (Friday).

What would cause this answer.
It seems most of the time, when I ask random questions like this, the results are always incorrect.

Any help?
Thanks.
:?:
Hi Horwood,

I dont have much luck with my pendulum, and am a little dubious about asking questions which will obviously impact the results, truth being I don't have much faith in asking questions and accepting answers unless I know where the answers are coming from.

I use my rods for on site dowsing, and ask questions only when relating to the fieldwork I am doing, I get the sustinct feeling that for me this is the way to go - i find the answers to be accurate on checking, even when doing double blind checks. I have great faith in my rods and my rod dowsing ability so I have no issues - but like most things time and faith proove prudent in the long run, what is paramount is you do not let negativity convince you to give up, as a great friend of mine said once, "fear is the only enemy"...

Best wishes

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
Horwood

Post by Horwood »

Both, Thankyou for your answers.

Tom, I must admit, I think I may be better in the field with the 'l' rods etc, but have never had the chance to be able to see how accurate I am or would be.
It is difficult to know sometimes why the rods turn unless you dig and that has not been very practicle up to now.

I will keep working with the pendulum, but sometimes just feel that it may be a waste of time, and I know this thought alone may be enough to throw off the results. Its a difficult game of mind gymnastics, so it seems.

Paul.
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

Horwood wrote:Both, Thankyou for your answers.

Tom, I must admit, I think I may be better in the field with the 'l' rods etc, but have never had the chance to be able to see how accurate I am or would be.
It is difficult to know sometimes why the rods turn unless you dig and that has not been very practicle up to now.

I will keep working with the pendulum, but sometimes just feel that it may be a waste of time, and I know this thought alone may be enough to throw off the results. Its a difficult game of mind gymnastics, so it seems.

Paul.
Paul,

The best thing is to dowse and record as accurately as you can, then compare with another dowser or if searching for a tangible target compare with actual records, wether they be archeological / water e.t.c. Tunnels are a good one also, apparently.

It also depends on your motivation, for instance dowsing for lottery numbers will probably not work - I am not sure why but I get the sense from a spiritual source that it is not right , well at least not for me. Before dowsing I was very unaware of a spiritual connection, and after dowsing I have found that the need to get answers is less of a priority, especially if the information is not relevant or of no use for me.

I dowse for earth energy lines and freely admit I have no idea what they are, I have since come to the realisation that earth energy lines are many and am not so interested in mapping these out as if prodding and poking will make much of a difference, but the journey has bought me to a deeper understanding of myself , especially in relation to what I refer to as the infinite conciousness which to many could be described as God. Being a black and white logician this journey has been difficult, hilarious, and peace enducing.

Faith is extremely important, once you understand it. - fear is a barrier a barrier or more of a hurdle to overcome, which is neccessary to our own understanding of ourselves and the world around us, we should approach with compassion and respect. This process is very much key to dowsing.

Good luck and best wishes

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....