Dowsing Interference

Discuss your favourite dowsing tools and techniques here.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Dowsing Interference

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

A dowser friend if mine rang me this morning to ask how he can tell if he is getting interference from a malicious source when dowsing.

I replied that when he sends out a thought in the form of a question he is sending that thought to the Universe in the hope that it will reach whatever his normal source may be. it is not always possible to guarantee that the intended source will answer that question because there are other beings in the Universe who can intercept and answer that question and obtain great pleasure by giving incorrect information.

When I pick up my pendulum my first thought is to make contact with my source. When my pendulum rotates at an angle just below the horizontal I know I am properly connected. Those who interfere often, but nor always dont have sufficient energy to make the pendulum revolve at more than a 45 degree angle so. when that happens, it is one indication that I am almost certainly connected to an interfering source so I have to start again.

A further way to identify that the source you re connecting to is genuine is to ask exactly the same question three times. If you get the same answer three times the answer is genuine. I’m told that any being that interferes cannot lie more than twice !

Does anyone have any other method of identifying and /or dealing with interference ?
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Re: Dowsing Interference

Post by arthur hamlin »

I would suggest you are about right as regards identifying your source Geoff.
Problems arises sometimes when your source does not know the answers to questions you are posing which often shows as the pendulum moving at a slower pace if at all. It is then that I need to request a genuine source that is sufficiently skilled/knowledgeable to be present to deal with that problem.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Right, Arthur. In the situation you mention above, when neither my source nor any other available experts do not know the answer, I have requested that my source moves my pendulum from left to right. I suspect that most dowsers have some form of pendulum movement that signifies a “ we don’t know “ response to a question.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Geoff thanks. Do you than try another time or do you not ask that question again or do you re-phrase the question?
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Do you than try another time…..

No.

or do you not ask that question again….

No.
…. or do you re-phrase the question?….

Yes. If my pendulum does not move at all after a reasonable time, say 15 seconds, I ask "Is there any reason why you cannot answer this question ?" If I get a "Yes" answer, I ask "Is it because you do not know the answer ?" or
"Is it because you do not understand the question ?" or
"Is it because the question is too complicated ?" or
"Is it because you want me to re-phrase the question ?" or
"Is it because I am not allowed to know this information ?"

I would normally get a satisfactory answer to one of those questions.
Geoff

arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

I tend not to ask all those `why`s`. But I do need to remember a don`t know position as opposed to a `No` position and to mentally suggest this is the `Don`t Know` place.
If I am getting a `No` or `Don`t Know` and it is an important question, I request a second opinion and to inform my source not to declare the information I seek from the second opinion so to avoid bias/innacuracy if at all possible.
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

If I'm asking a really important question, I let the pendulum give me the answer and then I asked "is that the truth from the white light" and quite often it will say no. Sometimes, that means I go back and refine my question but sometimes I leave and ask another time. And sometimes, does anyone else get this, my pendulum will give me a yes and no answer which means it swings for a second in a clockwise position and then immediately changes to a vertical swing. Which again, means I have to investigate a little further.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

(Arthur) If I am getting a `No` or `Don`t Know` and it is an important question, I request a second opinion and to inform my source not to declare the information I seek from the second opinion …….
(G) Yes, I do ask for a second opinion, but rarey.

….so to avoid bias/inaccuracy if at all possible.

(G) How do you tell whether n answer is biased or inaccurate ?
Is it because the answer you get conflicts with your belief system ?

(Lynnie ) If I'm asking a really important question, I let the pendulum give me the answer and then I asked "is that the truth from the white light" and quite often it will say no…………

(G) That sounds to me like possible interference.
…….Sometimes, that means I go back and refine my question but sometimes I leave and ask another time. ………

(G) Good idea IMO.

And sometimes, does anyone else get this, my pendulum will give me a yes and no answer which means it swings for a second in a clockwise position and then immediately changes to a vertical swing. Which again, means I have to investigate a little further.

(G)Every dower programs his/her pendulum to move in a particular way to indicate different answers that you and your source (who calls himself Andrew) have agreed, possibly subconsciously, between you.

Every dowser has his/her own set of “signals” so it is possible that no one else on the planet has the same as you have. Doesn’t matter what those signals are as long you can interpret them,

May I suggest that you preface any question you ask by getting a positive response from Andrew. That will usually ensure that you will llnk with him rather that some form of interference
Geoff

arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

(G) How do you tell whether n answer is biased or inaccurate ?
Is it because the answer you get conflicts with your belief system ?

(A) Sometimes, but more often because of the kind of physical response.

(Lynnie ) If I'm asking a really important question, I let the pendulum give me the answer and then I asked "is that the truth from the white light" and quite often it will say no…………

(G) That sounds to me like possible interference.
…….Sometimes, that means I go back and refine my question but sometimes I leave and ask another time. ………

(A) Earlier you said you did not ask another time so which is it Geoff?
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

Hello Arthur

Thanks for the reply. I must admit, I have lost a bit of confidence in my dowsing (due an unfortunate spiritual experience). But in all fairness, my pendulum has been encouraging me towards deviceless dowsing more and more. I suppose using my pendulum for the last 20 years or so it a hard habit to shift towards.

I've never considered that I have one specific source. When I pick up my pendulum, I always ask "can I communicate with spirit?" and "will I receive accurate answers at this time?" I've always considered the answers to be coming from a univeral spiritual consciousness. Next time I tune in, I will ask about Andrew.

Best wishes

Lynnie
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

(A) Earlier you said you did not ask another time so which is it Geoff?

I hope I’m not being pedantic, Arthur, but the answer to that question (about asking twice) is both yes and no. Obviously I would repeat the question if I was getting interference. I used to ask the same question of two “regular” sources but, as I inevitably received the same answer fro both sources, I gave up doing that.
Geoff

Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

(Lynne) I've never considered that I have one specific source. When I pick up my pendulum, I always ask "can I communicate with spirit?" and "will I receive accurate answers at this time?" I've always considered the answers to be coming from a univeral spiritual consciousness. Next time I tune in, I will ask about Andrew.

(G( When I gave you the name “Andrew”, I was told that he is your main source. You are right when you say that you have more than one source.

If you would like to know more bout Andrew and his companions, perhaps you could emal me as this subject is not really connected with the thread of interference.
Geoff

Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

Hello Geoff

Thank you for your offer. I did tune in with my pendulum and asked about Andrew but when I asked if he was my source I got a huge No. I then tried to track my source and my pendulum just wouldn't give me any answers, other than no, it didn't want me asking these quetsions. Then it wouldn't work for a few hours.

This morning it is OK again and has given me the message that my source is the Universal Spiritual Unconscious. So I think I had better leave things as they are. And my deviceless tells me that my source for that is my higher self.

Thanks for the offer though.

Lynnie
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

(Lynne) Thank you for your offer. I did tune in with my pendulum and asked about Andrew but when I asked if he was my source I got a huge No. I then tried to track my source and my pendulum just wouldn't give me any answers, other than no, it didn't want me asking these questions. Then it wouldn't work for a few hours.

(G) Remarkable ! I must admit that I have never heard of a pendulum acting in that fashion before. Sounds as if that source was sulking !

(G) This morning it is OK again and has given me the message that my source is the Universal Spiritual Unconscious. So I think I had better leave things as they are. And my deviceless tells me that my source for that is my higher self.

(G) OK, Lynne. I can find no trace of interference so, respecting your dowsing, I accept that the source you mention is your primary source. Thank you for your reply
Geoff

Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

(G) Remarkable ! I must admit that I have never heard of a pendulum acting in that fashion before. Sounds as if that source was sulking !

You know, that's exactly how it felt! I was really quite worried last night that it just kept saying no to everything and then not moving. I felt that my questions were causing a disturbance in the vibration. So it was with great relief this morning that I was able to dowse my chakras and then it did enter into a session about my source being the Universal Spiritual Unconsious. My deviceless dowsing also said when using my pendulum my source is the USU.

Lynnie