Chakra Polarity

Discuss your favourite dowsing tools and techniques here.
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Chakra Polarity

Post by Lynnie »

After reading about chakra polarity, I discovered through dowsing that my throat chakra has been on the incorrect polarity for about four years. I can guess what the traumatic event was that did this. I dowsed for whether I could correct this myself and was told I couldn’t but again, through dowsing, was told that a session of cranio sacral therapy combined with using the blue over blue aura soma bottle would correct it. I’ve been having cranio sacral therapy for about five weeks and this particular session was unlike any of the others I’d had. My whole body was so cold which the therapist told me was my body releasing stuff. I kept a close eye on my throat chakra and it remained closed for a week and half and has only opened this morning (when I was doing some yoga).

What I’m curious about, is 3-4 years ago I developed a problem with mouth ulcers which came out of nowhere having never suffered ulcers before. Now I’m wondering if having a throat chakra on the incorrect polarity could have caused the ulcers.

I’m quietly hoping that now the throat is on the correct polarity, the mouth ulcers may well heal.

Just wondered if anyone has any experience with chakra polarity.

Lynnie
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Re: Chakra Polarity

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Hi Lynne,

I must admit that I never knew that charkas has a polarity but dowsing confirms that is so.

Checking whether your throat chakra polarity is tight or not, I’m told that it has never been wrong and it is almost unheard of for the polarity of any chakta to be wrong, also that mouth ulcers (like other ulcers) are caused by the mutation of certain cells due to psychological and/or emotional stress.

After dowsing for some time, I’m getting that the problem is associated with the pancreas gland. Apparently the pancreas produces, as a result of stress, a substance, other than insulin, that travels in the bloodstream and lodges in stressed cells that can be anywhere in the body, causing them to mutate and form ulcers. When this substance is being produced by the pancreas it maintains the mutated condition of the cells overcoming attempts by the body’s immune system to prevent it being dealt with.

It would therefore seem logical to me to send healing energy to re-balance the pancreas. That would stop any further cell mutation (possibly until the next “attack” of stress) and also send energy to boost the immune system. It would also help if the throat chacka was checked in your case. It may have become disconnected from the charkas either side of it and needs reconnecting.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Hillary
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Hillary »

Geoff, I concur with your assessment.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Noted, Hilary, thank you. I did find my results somewhat odd.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Hillary
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Hillary »

Odd no, brilliant yes.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Yes, Hillary. Brilliant indeed but the brilliance is not mine. For many months I have been sending healing to a lady in London who has awful ulcers on both legs that the medical people have had no luck in curing. I have been sending daily to her ulcers (at the request of “Upstairs”) but as I sent healing energy specifically to rebalance her pancreas yesterday (as I also did for Lynne) I was told, this morning, that no further treatment was required for either lady.

I got that it was becoming apparent, to a medical team Upstairs, that it was difficult for anyone with ulcers to get rid of them because stress was always present due to the person worrying about the pain and other problems that their ulcers caused. So the stress was being self-induced, and that did nothing to stop the pancreatic substance being produced. I was told that the medical team spent a great deal of time investigating the process by which ulcers are caused, maintained and healed and that is where, IMO, the brilliance lies.
Geoff

Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

Hello Geoff

Thank you for the information. Chakra polarity was something that I was introduced to some years ago and was told that severe shock or trauma can turn a chakra from a negative polarity to positive or vice versa and each chakra naturally has a negative or positive disposition. There are several references to chakra polarity in the aura soma book.

I've had my last cranio sacral therapy session yestersday and my pendulum tells me it is going to take about five weeks for the healing to have an impact on a physical level. I'm just keeping my fingers and everything else crossed that it works. I also did some Tapas Accupressure Technique which I hope will help the process, having been told that it didn't work before because the throat chakra was on the wrong polarity. So, only time will tell.

Thank you for your thoughts and healing.

Lynnie
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

· (Laura) I was introduced to some years ago and was told that severe shock or trauma can turn a chakra from a negative polarity to positive or vice versa and each chakra naturally has a negative or positive disposition. There are several references to chakra polarity in the aura soma book.

Hi Laura,

I’m afraid that my source still maintains that chalras change polarities only very rarely, but can change as a result of severe traumas.
Geoff

Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

[quoteI’m afraid that my source still maintains that chakras change polarities only very rarely, but can change as a result of severe traumas.][/quote]

Hi Geoff

Precisely, they can change as a result of trauma. It may be rare but I've had more trauma in my life than you could shake a stick at!

Regards

Lynnie
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

(Lynne) I've had more trauma in my life than you could shake a stick at!

Hi Lynne,

Oh dear. If you dowse that I can help you with traumas, perhaps you would e-nail me.

Refards
Geoff

Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

Hello Geoff

That's kind, thank you. I need to wait I think for about five to six weeks to see what the outcome is of my latest attempt to resolve these ulcers. I'm currently receiving a blue over orange aura soma bottle on and off clairvoyantly for the last few days and I was kind of intrigued to see it referring to healing on the DNA level (in my book). So maybe this will be it. Maybe it won't. I'll never give up trying though, because I strongly believe it's just a matter of finding the right healing vehicle.

So I'll see how I'm doing in a few months but thank you for your offer, it's lovely to know there are caring people out there.

Regards

Lynnie
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

All noted, thank you, Lorna.
Geoff