When dowsing just won't work.

Discuss your favourite dowsing tools and techniques here.
Lyndon Ronstadt
Novice
Novice

Re: When dowsing just won't work.

Post by Lyndon Ronstadt »

There is no cynicism here, Lynnie, just a bit of 'Perishers' humour. I've stated clearly that ETS+ worked for me in one particular instance while contacting the White Brotherhood did not. It's your choice what you do with that information.

When you mentioned the White Brotherhood Medical Assistance Programme I assumed you were referring to the Brotherhood Machaelle Small Write wrote about in her book entitled Map: Co-Creative White Brotherhood Medical Assistance Program and that you would be familiar with her flower essences, including ETS+.

Apparently there's another program going by a similar name that I'd not heard of. If you post its url I'll check it out.
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Re: When dowsing just won't work.

Post by Lynnie »

Hi Lyndon

Yes, we are talking about the same programme. That link takes me to the Amazon book site which is where I started reading about it and the positive reviews, so I only briefly scanned it. I've had a quick google this morning and ETS appears to be similar to rescue remedy.

I did some dowsing last night and my pendulum tells me that the Natrum Mur is working on a different health issue and not the mouth sores, so I am now free to implement the next stage of my cunning plan which is trying high grade Manuka honey.

Failing that, I may well consider your "eye of newt and knee of toad". :lol:

Best wishes

Lynnie