Pendulum versus Deviceless Dowsing

Discuss your favourite dowsing tools and techniques here.
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Re: Pendulum versus Deviceless Dowsing

Post by Lynnie »

My deviceless dowsing is progressing. I no longer feel the need to be moving unless I'm dowsing whilst I walk which I'll still do with my hands. But if I'm dowsing in the evening, I just sit quietly in my chair, ask a question and feel the energy either remain as it is or it steadily go down, like a spiral, in which case it is a no. I'm also starting to get the feel for a 'yes and no' which I get with my pendulum and which then requires further questioning. It's all rather fascinating.

Lynnie
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

I guess it was inevitable that this would happen at some point - so to those who deviceless dowse, what do you do when DD says 'yes' to something but the same question to a pendulum produces a 'no'?

Lynnie
EEL
Beginner
Beginner

Post by EEL »

Hi Lynnie -why do you think it was inevitable?
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

That deviceless dowsing and dowsing with a pendulum would give opposite answers to the same question.

Lynnie
EEL
Beginner
Beginner

Post by EEL »

Hi Lynnie - just wondered why you thought it would be inevitable that DD and dowsing with a pendulam would give opposite answers to the same question.
-Eel
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

I'm guessing the answers may come from different energy sources. Are any deviceless dowsers able to give a view on what they do if this situation occurs for them?
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Hi Lynne,

May I refer you to my post, on the various sources, dated September 8th
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

Hello Geoff did you mean your post of 7th September in which you said answers could be coming from a clairvoyant source?
Lynnie
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Sorry Lynne. I misread the date - I meant September 3rd.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
EEL
Beginner
Beginner

Post by EEL »

Geoff - are you saying D.D is not possible when connecting to an external force , but posible in the two other modes - the unconcious and the subconcious ?
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

Hi Geoff

I've re-read your post of the 3rd. According to my DD, the answers I am getting are coming from my higher self.

The answers I am getting from my pendulum are coming from an external spiritual source.

Interesting experiment this morning where I was doing both at the same time; I would get an answer from DD and them a second later my pendulum would give it's answer - both gave the same answer. Interesting stuff.

Lynnie
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

EEL ………….Geoff - are you saying D.D is not possible when connecting to an external force , but posible in the two other modes - the unconcious and the subconcious ?

What I wrote is, I dowsed, to be the general rule but as usual, there are exceptions. I 8understand that the exceptions are to do with (a) the type of dowsing you are using (pendulum or DD) and (b) the source you are connecting with.

Going a little deeper, when using s pendulum or is normally connecting with what is called an “external source” . This source can be either of a beneficial or detrimental nature both can be “spiritual”. I understand that, when asking a question, your thought can travel, at great speed, into the Universe and be picked up and answered by whichever spiritual source gets it first. If the thought (the question) is not directed specifically at a
Beneficial source, you cn gt a wrong answer (incorrect information) from a malicious or malevolent “spirit”. This is one reason why you can get a different answer when using a pendulum and DD when asking the same question. Now, qhwn using DD, one is connecting with ones subconscious mind or, as Lynne puts ut, ones “higher self” which is not subject to interference unless one is possessed by a detrimental spirit that can misinform you. (I have found that the latter
Cases are exceptional but do exist).

I did mention that I use Eye-blinks as a form of DD but I make sure that I am connected with my specific beneficial source before I do so (thus avoiding interference) It is my understanding that the unconscious mind is powerful enough to override the subconscious (when using DD) that your beliefs can seriously affect your results.

Lynne……..I've re-read your post of the 3rd. According to my DD, the answers I am getting are coming from my higher self.
G…Agreed.

L…he answers I am getting from my pendulum are coming from an external spiritual source.

G.Agreed

L…..Interesting experiment this morning where I was doing both at the same time; I would get an answer from DD and them a second later my pendulum would give it's answer - both gave the same answer. Interesting stuff.

G….. I would suggest that you were luky enough to have contacted a beneficial source that confirmed your DD answer. At other times you could have had a different answer from a detrimental source.

There may be other ways that pendulum dowsers can avoid getting misinformation and I would be very pleased to learn of them.
Geoff

Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

[quote][G….. I would suggest that you were luky enough to have contacted a beneficial source that confirmed your DD answer. At other times you could have had a different answer from a detrimental source.

There may be other ways that pendulum dowsers can avoid getting misinformation and I would be very pleased to learn of them./quote]

This does and can happen, even though my tuning in questions are always the same. After a while, I just get the feeling that it's not being accurate, a good sign is that it will contradict itself, so I usually leave it and come back later and I get the feeling the connection is good. I guess as dowsers that possibility of interference is always going to be there, it's a matter of getting to know when the connection is genuine.

I think this is one of the main reasons I like DD, is that the answers are coming from the higher self and can't be interfered with. I am really getting to feel the answers now and am getting a regular yes or no, a very strong yes or no, and a yes/no which usually requires a little further questioning. It's interesting to then follow it up with the pendulum and see if the answers are the same which invariably it is.

Lynnie
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Isn't Intuition wonderful !
Geoff