Asking questions

Discuss your favourite dowsing tools and techniques here.
Downunder

Asking questions

Post by Downunder »

Have other dowsers ever had another person ask the dowser (whilst in the dowsing state) the dowsing question and have it successfully answered by the pendulum?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Asking questions

Post by mike »

Hi Downunder, thats a very interesting question, someone dowsing with a second person asking the dowsing question, and to be honest I dont know of anyone doing that and getting correct answers, but I imagine its possible. I always dowse while alone,and its not because I dont have friends honest, but Im sure some of the forum must have tried this when they was out somewhere.I remember years ago dowsing with my young granddaughter in Wiltshire at a genuine crop circle, and she walked around on her first day of dowsing and got really wonderful results on her very first try at dowsing.I dont claim to have made the difference, but I watched her and asked for the higher forces to allow her the experience and enjoy the wonder of dowsing, and it worked.Thats not the question you asked really, but I think its very possible one dowser can influence/help another work well, when they are working or together dowsing something near them,or sharing the same thoughts.
Downunder

Post by Downunder »

Hi Mike,
Thank you so much for your advice and experiences. Your answer does make sense and I'll explain what my partner and I have stumbled across.
This takes 2 people and in our instance we are both able to dowse except I'm a weak dowser and my partner appears to be a very strong dowser (we asked the pendulum). The dowser (my partner) with the pendulum needs to ask 'May (name of other person) ask the dowsing questions'. The pendulum will reply, we have had No at times but mostly Yes. Next, the dowser with the pendulum needs to clear their head and get the pendulum swinging and while this is occurring, my partner focuses solely on her fingertips that are in contact with the string. Next I sit off centre in relation to the swing of the pendulum, then I ask 'May I ask the questions' at that moment the swing changes to address me (still goes back and forth but towards and away from me instead of my partner), next it answers my question and if Yes, I proceed to ask the dowsing question which is answered as per normal. I can then proceed and ask many questions and all will be answered even to the point that I can race through the questions and the pendulum's responsiveness quickens to match the question rate. The answers given are correct. My partner is silent and still during the process and is unaware of the answers or that the questions have even been answered. When asked, the pendulum was very clear that during this process we are dowsing.

As mentioned the above was stumbled across, at the time we were developing some long technical questions which had to be word perfect but was proving difficult for my partner to visualize or even remember and out of frustration she said why don't you ask the questions and it all started from there. The questions we were working on had to be written down to be developed and the above gave us the opportunity to ask the dowsing questions by simply reading the question from the sheet. You can imagine the results we achieved. :shock:

We are some way along the process now and in summary the above has: Improved the consistency and accuracy of the questions, and the answers equally have improved or at least process errors have been removed. We believe the pendulum persons conscious mind has been removed (not just reduced) from 'polluting' the dowsed answers and we have a more pure connection to the 'universal consciousness'. The answers are accurate. Part of developing this process has been to ask the pendulum questions about the process and to be guided by those answers - this has been a vital element. If you ask your pendulum if there's a person in Australia who can do this I suspect you'll get a Yes.

Another outcome, we can ask very detailed and word precise/perfect questions. As you can imagine this has opened up a lot of possibilities, for example we can accurately dowse the composition or weight of an object. There has been other outcomes by asking questions of the pendulum, we have been able to learn to use 1 rod only and get it to point to a given target we are looking for, we then do this 3 times from different positions to triangulate the precise location of that target. Every time the 3 lines intersect at the same point.

Given this unusual dowsing configuration we are not sure if; we are both doing the dowsing; or my partner is the dowser; or if I'm the dowser. We haven't asked the pendulum these questions yet.

To this point we are unaware of any other dowsers having the above experiences and thought if other dowsers may have encountered something similar they might have something to contribute or they could try with their partner too. Regards, Downunder
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

I don't think it's that uncommon for two dowsers to work this way, I do it frequently with my dowsing buddy in Canada, often over Skype.
When the issue is something personal it's often difficult to remain objective in your own dowsing so it's valuable to have someone else do the pendulum work for you. It's also a good way of 'calibrating' if you are both asking and dowsing the question simultaneously; if there is disagreement that leads to you both refining the question and often leads to other interesting avenues of exploration.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Very interesting Downunder, and with a name like that would the Coral Sea area be close enough to visit and call home, I just wondered.While I just touch on the details while dowsing, you seem to have taken the details/questions to new heights, which opens a lot of thoughts for me on how far I can take things perhaps now. Its something I will try in the future to see how close I can get with subjects, take the questions just that bit further to see where it leads ? Many thanks for that.