Glow in the dark L-Rods

Discuss your favourite dowsing tools and techniques here.
SparkTalker
Beginner
Beginner

Glow in the dark L-Rods

Post by SparkTalker »

While checking out various dowsing equipment supply sources I came across a set of glow in the dark L-Rods!

The description suggests they are using LEDs (light emitting diodes) for the light source, each L-Rod requires two AA size batteries to power them (the light source that is, the 'response energy' as always is supplied by the dowser!).

They are not the cheapest items in the world, but they might add some 'zing' if you were giving a demo perhaps, or maybe if you found yourself creeping around a dimly lit building looking for great aunt Maud's ghost! :D

You can find them here >>> https://www.spiritshack.co.uk/shop/elec ... sing-rods/

Mark...
"Responses are limited, you must ask the right questions."
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Glow in the dark L-Rods

Post by Grahame »

Blimey, they're a bit pricey, aren't they? I think I'll stick to my Aurameter. :lol:
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
SparkTalker
Beginner
Beginner

Post by SparkTalker »

Grahame wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:42 am Blimey, they're a bit pricey, aren't they? I think I'll stick to my Aurameter. :lol:
If you think they are expensive then take a look at these >>> https://www.tfr-rods.com/
Checking around the site I found that the TFR-1 can be up to $900, the TFR-2 is $1800, and the TFR-4 does not have a price mentioned for it, though based on the increment from the 1 - 2 models maybe $2700 or more perhaps? :?

Aurameter! I really must make one! I have a copy of the book "Aquavideo: Locating Underground Water" by the Aurameter creator Verne Cameron. I seem to recall that the BSD shop had some for sale a few years ago (Aurameters that is), but only in limited numbers.

An Aurameter is one of the few dowsing/divining devices I have yet to try. The closest item I can think of that is in some ways similar function wise is a bobber? I've tried a few home made ones over the years and found that I get excellent responses, not sure if it's just a case of the device suiting the user. ;)

Mark...
"Responses are limited, you must ask the right questions."
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

SparkTalker wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:38 pm An Aurameter is one of the few dowsing/divining devices I have yet to try. The closest item I can think of that is in some ways similar function wise is a bobber?
No, it's so much more than a bobber. I describe it as 'the Swiss army knife of dowsing tools', because it can do everything.

For more information, allow me to direct you to The Aurameter thread.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.