"Merlin was Scottish" say Scots (there's a shock)

Other news items of interest (aka Ian's Corner).
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: "Merlin was Scottish" say Scots (there's a shock)

Post by mike »

SORRY the Google coordinates are wrong for the place where the chap was drowned and buried, its closer to Drumeizier and the B712 road, very close to Paddys Pool and Altarstone Pool right on the bend of the upper Tweed. My ipad gave the wrong position, or my laptop is the guilty party, not sure which ? The body on the river bend is not Merlins, it does not have the same influence or signature when you dowse/probe the energy compared to the Hart Fell or Marlborough site influence. Its hard to try and follow how and where things happened all that time ago, but I have no doubt Merlin was in Scotland in the area of Hart Fell, the question I would ask is does the cave or place Merlin hid away still exist, and does anything remain there ??

Or for that matter Llyn Arenig Fawr Wales, a home or simple shelter on the banks of the lake south side.

Looking again now Merlin spent his time at the south end of the lake, but was born closer to the Dam to the east more some yards away.Perhaps a croft or house once stood here. its worth a look if you are ever close folks, please make a comment if you ever visit here ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looking today for places where the influence of Merlin is strong Merlins Cave along with Tintagel Castle as you would expect, and Black Mixen Pool west of here,and Pontaeddulais just ne of here. These places all offer to dowsing this same influence as Marlborough and Hart Fell for me, and Merlin must have spent time here in the distant past, or something of his remains active here even today. I have really not looked for Merlin before, but without doubt his signature and influence is to be found both strong in Wales and Hart Fell in Scotland Im sure, it remains another thing if we are believe the stories about him, but without doubt Merlin was for me someone powerful and a hermit of sorts. I feel he has that influence and mystic signature and influence of someone versed in the knowledge of Earth forces, perhaps able to foretell the future and the past even, and Im sure used by Kings and high born people to warn of future dangers and times.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

This story is getting exciting, I just dowsed both Black Mixen Pool and the site at Pontarddulais are both on the same east to west energy Ley, and they both along with Merlins Cave have deep fault lines involved. I know it sounds crazy but I just wonder if Merlin used Earth forces to move from place to place, I had this thought last night before dropping off to sleep,and today all those places involved with Merlins signature/influence are linked to strong Earth forces, make of that what you will. Is it possible somehow he used natural earth forces of the planet as some means to travel from place to place unseen, as we use roads and rail to move about, he used Leys and fault lines to transport his body/soul/being ??
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Just checked the Marlborough site and its the same, east to west Ley line and along with a deep fault line at the precise position of his influence, this story has more to it than meets the eye I believe. I need to think and look outside the box more here, something is hidden in plain sight, just cannot pick it up yet ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

In Guernsey some houses still have Witch Seats on the gable ends of houses for the witches to take a rest, in Wales rich folklore of witches on broomsticks active at dusk over the fields and all sorts.I just wonder if some of these folklore tales have a little truth in them, did some people in the distant past have a gift of flying, perhaps along Earth force lines with or without a broomstick ? Could someone like Merlin have been able to move between places along these natural lines in the planet, could some sort of levitation take place or transportation occur in very distant times. We really have no absolute proof of any of these things happening, but around the World things have been recorded which even today has no way to explain them in a true scientific way. I just wonder if you take a small percentage of these things to be true, it makes you want to know how it happened and if we can ever repeat these things, at the very least it does not stop us looking for answers.

Dowsed far to the north but nothing showing, or the ne Islands Of Scotland either, but they are the oldest ancient sites in the UK I believe.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Today I dowsed at least 3 of the sites where I believe Merlin visited and maybe stayed for a while, and at each I dowse a long wooden staff with Merlin.But it was much more than that I feel, it had powers and might have been the method he could move unseen between places far apart, tuned to the planet forces and perhaps released when struck against a rock. Tonight I dowsed water or spring just below Hart Fell in Scotland where he was said to have hidden there, but I still cannot pick up anything of Merlins yet at any site, BUT Im still looking.

The Merlins site near Bogside has a deep fault line involved as well, I missed this first time, AND for the first time I have picked up items of Merlins left behind, this is exciting, come back later.

Its a metal drinking cup and not very deep either, Im taking a break, see what else shows soon.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Something exciting today dowsing off Google Earth, the influence of Merlin is becoming much more easy to probe and follow, its like the door is open to me to look closer. I have picked up Merlin influence north east of Merlins Cave and its offshore and just touches the cliffs there, its a strong signature and its his signature. How or why Merlin could be offshore I dont know, unless in the past he visited this spot, and now this cliff area has fallen into the sea here ? Somehow and I dont know how when you dowse for a long while you trust the details of things you probe more and more, the answers prove to be right so after a while you dont double check them so much. Out there is a library or super Internet where all the history of life is recorded past and present, and not just of planet Earth but the entire Universe around us, and its open to all people with eyes and minds at this level. Call it the force, may the force be with you is the call, and its not an evil thing and something to avoid honest folks, try and be part of it if you can. Looking for Merlin who is a mystical figure from history may seem wrong, but no harm in looking deeper for him and trying to understand the times and the period in history when he was alive. He is only a mythical figure if you cannot find links to him, and if you can find links however weak, then a story is waiting to be told, and it might even unfold right here on this web site ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I meant to say but forgot, this new site close to Merlins Cave has again this complex mixture of natural earth forces at this precise position, its something now where this is to be found at all of the places where Merlins influence is strong. I dont believe this could be just pot luck, it has to be something where these forces encourage or allow Merlin to remain even today, its part of him I believe.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

NOT been able to post here on this thread for ages as I have been very busy with a friend near Zurich, working on forces there and getting very good feedback from my friend Gaby who lives close. I have so many threads on this web site, but can count all the feed back on one hand, its hard to continue to work away when nobody posts back, but this is par for the course with dowsing as nobody wants to get involved it seems. The number of hits show interest is always high, and to be honest its the only thing that keeps me here, that and Simon and Grahame who I know work hard behind the scenes to keep this web site active and alive.

I should add here my friend Nancy in the US has gave me feedback many times and for that Im grateful, it does help any dowser refine their skills to know the situation they are talking about has changed or grown more active after a clearing, the more feedback the better I say.