Geller hunts for treasure island

Other news items of interest (aka Ian's Corner).
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Post by Ian Pegler »

Previously mentioned on another thread:
from the BBC...
Spoon-bender buys Scottish island

Celebrity spoon-bender Uri Geller has bought a tiny Scottish island he believes has links to the pyramids at Giza and the Knights Templar.
CLICK HERE to read the article.

Ian
and now the latest installment...

from news.scotsman.com...

PSYCHIC Uri Geller is to hunt for ancient Egyptian treasure on an island in the Firth of Forth.

The celebrity spoon bender bought The Lamb, just off North Berwick, for £30,000 several months ago and is now reported to be planning an expedition to hunt for treasure he believes was buried by Tutankhamen's half sister, Scota.
CLICK HERE (link broken) to read the article.

Ian
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Geller hunts for treasure island

Post by mike »

I read the article he had bought the Island some months ago and dowsed it on Google Earth and found some interesting places there, I emailed him with the news that the island does have three sacred sites on it, despite nothing much being there, AND I FOUND TREASURE I believe buried deep.It was once the site of a Templar commune so they might have used the island to store their wealth, as its a wild island with no people and very bare and hard to get to sort of place anyway.I emailed this to Uri some time ago, and am still waiting for any reply, looks like he is digging up the island without me,perhaps I should ask for my 10% finders fee :mrgreen: The interesting thing is the three sacred sites do look and are in the position of the three PYRAMIDS of Gaza there, perhaps thats why he is looking for something from that period on the island, when I think the best he might find is something they might have brought back from the crusades, or local tax money ? Looks like we shall have to wait out the digging and see what he comes back with, and if he finds anything I will be choked,NOTE to self, KEEP your big mouth shut in future. :lol: .....The idea something from the Pyramid period is there dont ring true with me, but I stand to be corrected, the island does not have that influence about it to me,so I imagine the three linked sacred sites caught his imagination, and he thought the three islands there all part of that mystery.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The three Pyramids at Giza are without doubt a place of mystery, but I date them much older than the claimed date when they were built, AND they do stand on three sacred sites in my opinion, so that sets them apart from other ancient sites in the area.They all contain an influence thats special and unique to them alone, each of them, with little difference between them, SO the design or shape offers a special signature.....That said I dont get that from Lamb Island or any of the others close to there, so a DIRECT LINK I think is wrong, while Scota might well have buried something there in the past if she ever visited, but perhaps Rosslyn Chapel might have offered a better place to leave her goodies.You read of Pyramid Triangles and such like in Scotland, but many of these dont ring true and dont for me contain any special influence, THAT said I know of a site down south where this influence is rife and powerful set in open fields, and without doubt offers something worth following up, if only to clear away the cobwebs.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

A friend brought to my notice an article about an area thats been said to contain one of these EGYPTIAN TRIANGLES, with the out lying ancient sites linking in,and in only the one instance has the influence of the Pyramids ever showed.I picked up at one place where both the Queens Chamber and the Kings Chamber match the ancient sites in the area, but this was the only place so far anything like this has happened to me.Both the Queens Chamber and the Kings Chamber offer influence thats unique and special, so to find that down south in the UK has to be worth checking out, and when Im able to drive any distance I will visit there to have a look see,along with my friend who pointed out the article.Cannot go into details as its a friends work and I respect what he shared with me.But nothing like this exists I believe near the Lamb Island, okay the three sacred sites do match the position of the Pyramids in Egypt and being the middle island it stands out more,but for me the Templar Treasure is whats there, not something from Scota, so still worth a look. 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I saw Uri Geller on TV this weekend playing on a gameshow, the thing what shook me was how ill he looked bless him, just skin and bone for want of a better way to describe him...His smile was still special, but all the energy and power has been lost, I dont think he is half the man he was, gone is his zest and aura I feel.I have emailed him telling him how I feel, cheeky perhaps but I was floored when I saw him,I send him love and light from today,and hope he recovers from what ever he is suffering from.And I would ask everyone to include Uri in their prays, along with the planet and everyone on it.
griff
Novice
Novice

Post by griff »

Hi Ian.

I guess that finding treasure or an object that has been deliberately hidden bears a certain amount of risk for the dowser, especially when the act of concealment has involved ancient Egypt or the Templars, where a 'curse' may have been applied at the time of hiding the object of the dowser's search. The use of a metal detector may avoid the supposed risk. Objects that have been lost and are sought by the owner or a dowser acting on the owner's behalf do not bear this risk.
How many Treasure Troves have been found as a result of dowsing? Does the BSD have any records of such instances?
I remember being shown a bag of copper coins from an East Indiaman wreck discovered by chart dowsing by the late Donovan Wilkins some years ago. The object of the search was a ship recorded on Lloyds Bills of Lading as carrying, among other things, a large quantity of gold and silver. The wreck was in fact revealed by asking for the ship and not the cargo. I gather that Mr Wilkins thought that dowsing for cargo items was inappropriate.

Whilst on the subject of wrecks and cargo, a 3000 year old wreck has been discovered recently not far offshore in 10 fathoms off Gara Rock near Salcombe.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/enviro ... e-Age.html (link broken)

Kind regards

griff 8)
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

a 3000 year old wreck has been discovered
Well, not the wreck exactly - the cargo! I was surprised that the remains of a 3000 year old wooden boat would have been found!
Lyndon Ronstadt
Novice
Novice

Post by Lyndon Ronstadt »

Methinks Geller bought the wrong island. :oops:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Out of the three Islands in that part of the Firth Of Forth his island is the only one thats got special energy, and dowses with treasure for me, I would pick that one to explore any day friend...The Templars were aware of earth forces and built their churches on an old site or places where this energy could be found, so they understood the knowledge of powerful earth forces and their uses from very early times.Interesting the island he bought has three energy centres there close together, in the form of the Pyramids at Giza, so he has something special for his money from where I stand....I hope he has time to enjoy the island and its mystery in the time he has left, he looks so ill bless him, perhaps he has already found something, and is suffering its curse, who knows.I wish him well, and hope he improves health wise,money is nice but not if chasing it makes you ill, your health has no price worth paying I believe. 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

While I have no direct knowledge of this, I would imagine any treasure hidden that was placed in the ground to recover at a later date, might perhaps have a curse left to others who may by accident find it.But the powers that allow you to dowse and find it, would I feel be well aware of any such curse and warn you or even steer you clear of such a curse ? The forces of good and evil cannot be that different,if you have the one force that would allow you the knowledge and dowsing skill to find hidden things, surely they would counter the evil force that then protects it....Im not in a position to explain how this situation might go, I am well aware of powerful less than white forces that are active and might cause problems, but as long as you protect and tread careful, I think you could work through any curse at sites left for the unwary.....I would welcome any postings on this subject, as I know so little, other than perhaps using common sense and listening to your heart/mind.
hmj
Beginner
Beginner

Post by hmj »

Hi

It appears that Uri Geller is about to visit his island this weekend for the first time. He even hopes to camp on the Lamb (weather permitting). He apparently believes that there is Egyptian treasure there and also that it has significant links with King Arthur!! Scotland and King Arthur?!!

For further details see http://www.seabird.org and http://www.northberwickuk.com. (link broken)

Having spent a couple of days in North Berwick last week camping would not be top of my agenda!!

Regards

hmj
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

THANKS for those links hmj ,I have never had any reply to two of my emails to Uri, so he must feel sure he can find anything left there without any help... 8) I wish him the best in his search, be interesting if he reports finding three energy centres on the Island, and more interesting if he finds the loot as well, I believe the treasure to be in the form of items of great value, so thats got to be coins, and perhaps golden/silver items, sort of like the Saxon Treasure found a few months ago perhaps, a mixture of things.....If it all goes pear shaped, I may offer him something for the Island afterwards, but not £30,000 like he paid out,more like £3,000, if I can find that piggy bank under the bed I hid for a rainy day :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looks like Uri is hoping to find something, as he is seeking permission to dig the Island in search of what ever he feels is buried there. My feelings its perhaps an old Templar treasure, the remains of coins/treasure brought there when they were kicked out of France even, as this Island would have been a good place to unload things brought out of France before the Templars were carted off to prison there.I dont think it has any Eygpt connections,it does not feel like that to me, more Templar and modern....Time will tell, perhaps this summer if he is allowed to dig there ?
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Having visited North Berwick last weekend, I was having a look at this old thread again to remind myself about Lamb Island. Some of the links are no longer working, sadly.

However, I did manage to find Geller's blog post about his trip to the island in 2010 to search for the treasure of Princess Scota, and also mentions his visit to Rosslyn Chapel.

Associated topics:
Why I bought Lamb Island.

The legend of Scota.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Lamb Island out of the three islands is the most active with Ley forces crossing here, it still has treasure here so nobody is looking in the right place yet, I emailed Uri twice and had no reply, NOT going to text or email again, Im easy going but its rude not to reply dont you think ?

Dowsed the picture of the ufo over Lamb Island and its genuine with the alien influence, I am going to look at the island now for any alien links ?

No nothing here alien wise, but good picture of the small tic tac remote craft, one like this was clocked by a satellite doing 600 miles a second rising up from the ocean off Puerto Rico !! Thats 36000 MPH.