US authorities investigate mystery death of 1,000 birds

Other news items of interest (aka Ian's Corner).
Bonnie
Novice
Novice

Re: US authorities investigate mystery death of 1,000 birds

Post by Bonnie »

...and I confirm your findings, Geoff.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Thanks, Bonnie. It remains to be established whether these incidents were targeted or accidental.
I cannot get any info about that aspect but wonder whether there will be more of them
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Bonnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Bonnie »

Geoff, I think that the reason why it is proving difficult to learn more as to whether these events are targeted or accidental, is that the purpose of the experiments is to gain information precisely along those lines - some data can only be provided (and expectations confirmed or negated) by observing effects in the field. I get that there are cascade effects within groups of species which will be very closely monitored by the people behind these experiments.

Here is what I have found, so far:

1. As word of these massive kills spreads, there will be copy-cat killings (on a much smaller scale, and with different distributions) that will need to be separated from the electromagnetic weapons testing we are discussing here. Raytheon et al. are expecting and counting on this, from the disinformation standpoint.

2. Raytheon is only one entity among many - the defense industry maintains numerous dummy corporations and exploits the efforts of seemingly unrelated technological firms, so that deniability can be maintained. The right hand never knows - or needs to know - what the left is doing. That is Job #1.

3. The objective of electromagnetic weapons is to disrupt biological fields in ways that mimic natural occurrences; hence, the appearance in some of the bird groups of having been poisoned or struck by lightning or fireworks.

4. Some - indeed, perhaps most - of the effects of these experiments will come as a surprise to the groups behind them. The "hundredth monkey" phenomenon is at play here, also, in that kingdoms within nature are affected at subtle levels in ways which science does not yet acknowledge. So damage to one group of redwinged blackbirds, harms all. The effects will not all be visible right away, as DNA is being impacted and this will take years to become known...another factor in deniability.

5. For the most part, people are blithely unaware of the direction weapons technology is taking. Current research and development have almost nothing to do with powder or plastic explosives - biological disruption through wave technology is the new frontier.
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

(Bonnie) I think that the reason why it is proving difficult to learn more as to whether these events are targeted or accidental, is that the purpose of the experiments is to gain information precisely along those lines - some data can only be provided (and expectations confirmed or negated) by observing effects in the field. I get that there are cascade effects within groups of species which will be very closely monitored by the people behind these experiments.

(Geoff) Yes. Understood.

(B) Here is what I have found, so far:

1. As word of these massive kills spreads, there will be copy-cat killings (on a much smaller scale, and with different distributions) that will need to be separated from the electromagnetic weapons testing we are discussing here. Raytheon et al. are expecting and counting on this, from the disinformation standpoint.

(G) The latest example of this could be what Helen has mentioned about dead crabs and other species being found along the Kent (UK) Coast. One UK paper reports
“More than 40,000 of the crabs - Britain's largest swimming crab - are littering beaches around Thanet, along with smaller numbers of whelks, sponges and anemones”

Some ‘experts’ have attributed this to hypothermia in freesing seas but I have not come across any reports of seas having frozen anywhere around the UK

(B) 2. Raytheon is only one entity among many - the defense industry maintains numerous dummy corporations and exploits the efforts of seemingly unrelated technological firms, so that deniability can be maintained. The right hand never knows - or needs to know - what the left is doing. That is Job #1.

(G) Crafty !

(B) 3. The objective of electromagnetic weapons is to disrupt biological fields in ways that mimic natural occurrences; hence, the appearance in some of the bird groups of having been poisoned or struck by lightning or fireworks.

(G) It must be a devastating weapon to cause birds to suffer from fatal blood clots and some fish to loose their eyes. Makes me wonder whether numans have been affected somewhere on the planet.

(B) 4. Some - indeed, perhaps most - of the effects of these experiments will come as a surprise to the groups behind them. The "hundredth monkey" phenomenon is at play here, also, in that kingdoms within nature are affected at subtle levels in ways which science does not yet acknowledge. So damage to one group of redwinged blackbirds, harms all. The effects will not all be visible right away, as DNA is being impacted and this will take years to become known...another factor in deniability.

(G) Looks to me as if the experiments are affecting the group souls of several species. IMO that would account for the wide variations in the locations of the events so far reported.

(B) 5. For the most part, people are blithely unaware of the direction weapons technology is taking. Current research and development have almost nothing to do with powder or plastic explosives - biological disruption through wave technology is the new frontier.

(G) I’m sure you are right. Dowsing does confirm that all reports of this nature, mentioned on this Forum, are connected with these experiments.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Bonnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Bonnie »

Geoff, your point about the widespread effect on the group souls of these species is very well taken. The consequences of this experiment or series of experiments - the culmination of trials that I get have been going on in earnest for 30 years - are more far-reaching than anyone involved imagined they would be. Studies of cross-species and inter-species effects will be of special interest to the parties concerned.

A couple of years ago, while dowsing about the horrors perpetrated on the animal kingdom over millenia, the message came that the animal kingdom had reached an emotional and spiritual tipping point, and that we were going to see many species acting in ways that seem totally out of character for them; that the animal kingdom is angry, in short. Just imagine the effect this will have on that vast sensitive consciousness.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

There's now a Google map that plots reports of mass animal deaths, in what's been dubbed the 'aflockalypse' (!)

Universe Today.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Thanks for that, Grahame. Looks a darn sight worse than we thought.
Geoff

Bonnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Bonnie »

Note the proximity to water of these groupings. Those in the inland US follow the paths of rivers and bays.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Bonnie wrote:Note the proximity to water of these groupings. Those in the inland US follow the paths of rivers and bays.
I noticed that too. There seems to be an awful lot of fish-related reports, not just birds.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Bonnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Bonnie »

Grahame Gardner wrote:There seems to be an awful lot of fish-related reports, not just birds.
Indeed there do. The numbers might be approximately equal, but the fish kills won't be as visible as those involving birds - many of the dead fish are likely caught in nets and ocean debris.

Another pattern that is becoming increasingly clear, is that specific species and subspecies are dying in unmixed groupings - no sparrows among the redwinged blackbirds, no eels among the fish, and so on (that I am aware of).
Malcolm
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Malcolm »

Telegraph today....
"1,000 turtle doves as well as other birds including pigeons"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -case.html
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

Malcolm wrote:Telegraph today....
"1,000 turtle doves as well as other birds including pigeons"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -case.html
Blimey!! It's really getting worrying!
Harri
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Harri »

Yes horrible!
Seems it's been going on for a while from time to time, I found a thing on liveleak.com from 28 Jan 2007 about Russian scientists talking about whether 2 million birds worldwide falling from the sky was bird flu,
Birds falling in Western Australia in 2007, with several species falling from the sky in Austin, Texas a week later,
and, 75 starlings in Somerset 11/3 2010 falling onto someone's drive.
Scary!
Harri
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science.
(Einstein)
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

It was with sadness and dismay, but no suprise, that I have read the articles in this thread and I agree with many of the comments made.
IMHO, whilst capitalism and the profit ethos reign supreme and unchecked, with or without climate change, we are arrogantly in the process of manufacturing our own demise, never mind that of our fellow creatures on whom we depend. Humans appear reluctant or incapable of learning from their mistakes or from history and carry on regardless.
That planet Earth has not tried to rid itself of its most irritating inhabitant I am suprised - perhaps if it did we would really understand what it means to be an 'endangered species'.......!
Peace Profound
Dragon

Mind like parachute - work better when open! - Confucious