US authorities investigate mystery death of 1,000 birds

Other news items of interest (aka Ian's Corner).
Bonnie
Novice
Novice

Re: US authorities investigate mystery death of 1,000 birds

Post by Bonnie »

Beautifully stated, Dragon. Earth's capacity to forbear is both heartbreaking and humbling.
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

Dragon wrote:That planet Earth has not tried to rid itself of its most irritating inhabitant I am suprised - perhaps if it did we would really understand what it means to be an 'endangered species'.......!
Perhaps it is! What about all the recent 'weather' the world has been experiencing - floods, droughts, earthquakes, whiteouts, fires, volcanic eruptions......?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

All these deaths world wide,perhaps the Dolphins that died in Devon a while ago were part of that, funny how all the animals and birds that die seem to be targeted as a group, or is it some short term bug thats active for a while and then dies off fast ?? AND is man on the list of samples as the top of the food chain ?
Bonnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Bonnie »

mike wrote:AND is man on the list of samples as the top of the food chain ?
Hi Mike. I haven't dowsed it, but it seems likely to me that we've already been affected (if only peripherally, or having to do with specific cell types). The dramatic increase in autoimmune disorders - particularly those that cause pain and tissue degeneration - is pretty amazing.
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

I also get that this is an electro magnetic cause.
Caused by a governmental group in the states. I do not get it is Raytheon.
I get that a satelite is being used to beam this energy down.
I also get that the vibrationary rate however that is deduced is at a much lower rate than the normal electro magnetic state. I get that these experiments have been going on for approx 25 to 30 years.
Arthur
Bonnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Bonnie »

Hello, Arthur. "Raytheon" is a sort of umbrella term, at least in the US these days - there are so many defense industry entities that it is "shorthand" to refer to them under that heading (though I do dowse that Raytheon, per se, is involved in these events).
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Bonnie: The dramatic increase in autoimmune disorders - particularly those that cause pain and tissue degeneration - is pretty amazing.
What are the statistics?
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
Bonnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Bonnie »

simonwheeler wrote:
Bonnie: The dramatic increase in autoimmune disorders - particularly those that cause pain and tissue degeneration - is pretty amazing.
What are the statistics?
I don't think it would be possible to arrive at a blanket set of statistics, as there are so many autoimmune disorders; in addition, many of the new diseases we are seeing (such as fibromyalgia) are thought to be autoimmune processes, but they have not been recognized for long enough to make statistical analyses. My observation was anecdotal, based on personal conversations with doctors and others in the health care field who have expressed their surprise at the growing number of pain syndromes and degenerative processes they are seeing in their practices. My apologies, I should have stated that in my prior post.
Bonnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Bonnie »

Simon's question about statistics spurred me to do some specific research and I discovered that there is a wealth of material online about the dramatic rise of autoimmune disease in relatively recent times.

An article in the Washington Post states:

"Autoimmune diseases -- a group of about 100 conditions in which the body's immune system turns on the body itself -- are reaching epidemic proportions. In the past decade, 15 top medical journals have reported rising rates of lupus, multiple sclerosis, scleroderma, Crohn's disease, Addison's disease and polymyositis in industrialized countries around the world. Over the past 40 years, rates of Type 1 diabetes have increased fivefold; in children 4 and under, it's increasing 6 percent a year."

There is also a lengthy review of a book on the subject here.

I did a Google search on the words "rise autoimmune disease" to find this information, and it confirms what I have been told by many doctors and therapists in the process of pinning down a diagnosis for personal health issues. My preliminary thought - and I haven't dowsed it - is that electromagnetic testing might be disrupting T-cells and other immune-mediating cells across a broad range of animal species (humans included). While that is not the topic of this particular thread, perhaps it ties in with the recent catastrophes to avian and aquatic life, and it is relevant to Mike's earlier post.
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Thank you, Bonnie! Interesting...

Simon
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Bonnie
electromagnetic testing might be disrupting T-cells and other immune-mediating cells across a broad range of animal species (humans included).
I find that only animals and fish that rely on electromagnetic frequencies to navigate have been and will be affected by what has been released over the years and is still being released. The electromagnetic frequency being in the range of 1270 hz. When this frequency is broadcast, the effects can be devastating. I camnnot find any comparable frequencies for auto-immune problems. T-cells are definitely being cisrupted but not through these kinds of frequencies. Apparently there are many reasons for the disruptions.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Bonnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Bonnie »

Geoff Stuttaford wrote:I find that only animals and fish that rely on electromagnetic frequencies to navigate have been and will be affected by what has been released over the years and is still being released. The electromagnetic frequency being in the range of 1270 hz. When this frequency is broadcast, the effects can be devastating. I camnnot find any comparable frequencies for auto-immune problems. T-cells are definitely being cisrupted but not through these kinds of frequencies. Apparently there are many reasons for the disruptions.
Geoff, many thanks for that. I have not been able to attain the necessary distance from the issue that would result in accurate dowsing, so this is tremendously helpful to me.
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

All sorts of explanations may be possible- as this BBC story shows!

Simon
Lizard
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Lizard »

Dragon wrote: That planet Earth has not tried to rid itself of its most irritating inhabitant I am suprised - perhaps if it did we would really understand what it means to be an 'endangered species'.......!
Hasn't she?
Seems to me she has been trying to loosen the load for some years now ...
Rampant AIDS ...
Famine ...
War ...
Bad pharmaceuticals ...
Drugs ...
Other ...
One would think evolution was in high gear

Dunno ... Just saying
*** The Village Idiot ***
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Hello All,

Helen Healing made the same comment earlier.

But don't you think this is Earth just scratching an itch? In terms of percentage of worldwide population affected, it is small scale .......and some of it our own fault!

As they say "We ain't seen nothing yet!"
Peace Profound
Dragon

Mind like parachute - work better when open! - Confucious