Holy Grail and Ark of Covenant in the Midlands!

Other news items of interest (aka Ian's Corner).
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Holy Grail and Ark of Covenant in the Midlands!

Post by Grahame »

Birmingham Live wrote:In the labyrinth of dark, dank tunnels beneath a crumbling, ancient home may rest a HOLY treasure of gold and precious stones that has eluded historians for years.

Beneath Sinai House - for hundreds of years, an imposing landmark in the brewery town of Burton-upon-Trent - lies the lost treasure of the Knights Templar, perhaps even the Holy Grail itself.

They may sit in caverns so vast, one geologist stated, they could accommodate Westminster Abbey.

The stunning claim has been made by respected historian and anthropologist David Adkins, a man who received national headlines by tracking down a 10,000-year-old skull dubbed “Greta”.
Click Here for full story.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Holy Grail and Ark of Covenant in the Midlands!

Post by mike »

WHOW what a story, must dowse here to a good depth to check the natural caves under this mound/ house. No idea what might be here, it could be just a theory or it could have a thread of truth, no smoke without fire I say. Watch this thread, come back when I have had a good nose about, the spring thats close might be another area of interest, its a good story to follow up more thats for sure.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Yes I think more to this story, just a quick dowse about opens an area where items are buried deep here. It needs a proper dowse and Google Earth search before being very sure, you have to remain honest and open to influences coming in, and not make the story fit the circumstances. Busy today but get back, cannot leave things as they are, the World is full of mystery and wonder, its just another day of probing the past and pushing the boundary further out.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Yes without doubt the story has some basis I believe, okay not in a very direct way but the story and historic events lead me to believe things are hidden here.The area of tunnels run under the A38 and the B5017 roads, they are very widespread here and at all depths. This story and writing are so like Shrugborough Hall in the Midlands, two places with a past history and linked to the Templers, the full story is yet to be written Im sure.