Geopathic Stress

Issues concerning sick houses and unhealthy earth energies.
chris

Geopathic Stress

Post by chris »

I seem to remember quite a while ago. a Gentleman saying you can make GS. frequency harmless by placing a large magnet on a central plug in the house? do you know anything about this? does it work? regards, Chris Ashworth
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Geopathic Stress

Post by Grahame »

Hi Chris;

Interesting theory - I don't think I've heard of that one myself. It would be good to see a reference on it, if you can remember where you heard it.
Some of the commercially available devices work by generating a specific frequency, usually related to the Schumann resonance of the Earth, so possibly it's intended to produce a similar effect, but it seems a rather random idea?
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
chris

Post by chris »

Thanks, Grahame, I am sure it was someone at a group meeting at Northampton a few years back, who mentioned the magnet on the electric plug socket. Chris
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

An interesting theory indeed! In my own experience working with soft steel or copper rods for GS field diversion around homes, the field-warping effect of the rods seems to be due to their interaction with the Earth's static magnetic field (evidenced by the relatively greater field bending strength of the soft steel rod compared with other metals). Placing a large magnet near an AC outlet would have frequency-dependent effects that could resonate with certain energies at intervals of 50/60 Hz and beyond (depending on your local grid frequency), but it would probably also have a static GS field effect in its interaction with the copper wires in the wall, steel building studs, steel nails, etc. The improvement in, and directionality of this effect would have to be calculated based on the strength of the magnet's field relative to the Earth's magnetic field and its position relative to any nearby GS formation. Also,when using copper/steel rods, the warping effect only occurs when the rod is placed directly in the path of the GS energy. With a bigger magnetic flux, it might be possible to avoid the pitfalls of direct placement. That's an exciting possibility for me as it would save me lots of time. I'll do some experiments on this and see what I can come up with.
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)