Postive , negative and geopathic areas....

Issues concerning sick houses and unhealthy earth energies.
chrish

Postive , negative and geopathic areas....

Post by chrish »

Though I am new to dowsing regarding the ways you are all talking about it, I am not new to earth energy sensing nor to dowsing energy flows. What I wonder about whenever I see talk of "negative" or "positive" lines and geopathic stress is this....does "negative" carry a connotation of "bad" (??) and also...does everyone feel the same way about the same lines. (if 9 out of 10 feel the same way, then that still leaves the one person who feels different !)

Here's why I ask the latter question particularly. I look at subtle energy flow dynamics all the time. Usually on more abstract focus' than earth lines and such ....but I have found personally that I USED to feel quesy in certain earth spots and it took me years to figure out that this was simply MY interpretation of that energy / line/ whatever. Not the spot itself. Yes the spot carried a certain energy pattern. But I was the one reading it and thus interacting with it - which one cannot disregard. So, I began looking at the FLOW BETWEEN myself and the earth spot or line in question.

When I felt like a line or spot was "bad" or made me feel jumpy , I ALSO noted that I myself had a locked or clogged flow wth that earth spot. If I OPENED my flow with the spot, then it was fine and I FELT fine there . So to me there is not good or bad earth spots or lines...there is only how WE are actually interpreting it. I can well belive that there are lines or areas where 9 out of 10 people will be unable to proicess it well. But that doesn't make the spot "bad", just tough. I am wondering if this is a known rule that I have missed or what the protocol is :)

Best regards,
chrish
Apache

Post by Apache »

I can't answer your question, but I too do get similar feeling when above certain energy points, I was recently within the centre of Stonehenge, and in one particular place I felt dreadful, really queasy.

When I go back, I will try your suggestion and see what happens.

Julia
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Postive , negative and geopathic areas....

Post by Grahame »

chrish wrote: What I wonder about whenever I see talk of "negative" or "positive" lines and geopathic stress is this....does "negative" carry a connotation of "bad" (??) and also...does everyone feel the same way about the same lines. (if 9 out of 10 feel the same way, then that still leaves the one person who feels different !)
Hi Chris;

Certainly within the BSD and Earth Energies Group in particular, 'negative' and 'positive' are just two more ways of classifying an energy line; this does not imply 'good' or 'bad', or have any relation to electric charge. See the EEG Glossary of Terms

And no, I don't think everyone feels the same way about the same lines. Everyone sees their own part of the picture, and not always the whole. Hence the maxim that if you ask 10 dowsers the same question, you'll get at least 11 different answers! :)
Last edited by Grahame on Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed broken link
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Apache

Post by Apache »

Hi,

I know when I've been on Sig's course, he always stresses his descriptions are the way that blind man sees the elephant.

Recently, I've started to see energy lines in different colours, I saw purple, yellow and green lines at Stonehenge, whilst at Merlins Cave in Tintagel I saw blue.

Cheers
Julia

Post by Guest »

Julia I've also seen green and purple at Stonehenge....no I don't live in England and have never actually been there but I have taken a few "looks" at Stonehenge (I am what someone would call a really handicapped clairvoyant type person - this means I see a bit, but not a lot - my non visual sensory is much more attuned) ...there was a time when I was boundlessly fascinated by the different colors I'd see at the various stone circle sites....and with the grid lines all over the Earth, I also see those as having certain vibrations that we could see as colors. And I'd notice that certain animals used certain color lines as their travel ways....so much ...so little time to explore, and so many questions! More questions than answers for sure :)

Thanks to those who have also answered...if I can be of any help as to looking at how open or not-open you are with a certain area you want to check out, please just post here or email me directly. I work remotely most all the time so it's not a problem :)