Kinesiology and clearing

Issues concerning sick houses and unhealthy earth energies.
Tegan N

Kinesiology and clearing

Post by Tegan N »

Split from 'Introduce Yourself'

i Grahame and all others,
I'm Tegan, I've been checking out your site and finding it very interesting, and quite helpful.
I am new to 'dowsing' in terms of L-rods, but not new to kineaseology and 'working with nature' in environments.
I've come from the Perelandra school of learning all that kind of stuff - co-creative science, which uses working in 'conings' with certain beings (including the devas/nature spirits of the place) to do projects that interface with nature.

So I've done quite a bit of energy clearing including some neutralising geopathic zones. Mind you, I never dowsed to detect this stuff - just asked the Deva of Geopathic Zones if there were areas needing clearing (using kineaseology)...and proceeded through the processes I've learned to do that.

I would like to learn more about different types of lines as I have had a few experiences with sites, but don't have the understanding of different types of phenomena to know what I'm dealing with, although this does come intuitively in pieces if I'm working at a site over time (ie this usually means, somewhere I'm living).

So my situation now:
I've just moved into a place where I had an idea something was going on energetically. There's been a bit of hassle with getting this place sorted in various ways, and unusually for the rental market here (Sydney), the place was vacant for weeks before I took it on.

So I tested in a coning setup (see the perelandra website for more info on this) - were there any geopathic areas to be cleared here (yes), was the line a negative or positive line (negative), could it affect my health badly or just create difficulty and confusion (just create difficulty and confusion); and therefore, what processes I needed to do. (and I also tested that there was some general 'emotional energy' to be cleared in the house, also in this room).
I also tested that it was not a water vein phenomenon; not a rock/mineral vein phenomenon; it was within the earth; and that it had something to do with when the main road that runs outside my house (3 lanes) got built, which basically carves right through the area.
These were basically all the options I knew of to ask.

I then had a go with my new L-rods (I've only been shown once before how to use them) at sussing out what/where the line was.

First off (before I did the clearing processes and soil balancing afterward) I got some kind of line coming in the lounge room window from the SW, to a point in the centre of the lounge room, then bending, going off in a different direction (toward the SE) and out the back door. To get this, I asked the rods to cross when I walked over the line, and plotted out over the lounge room where that was. I tested in the coning that the line was 50cm wide, and indeed this seemed about how wide it was with the rods.

When I first started (and was still trying to remember what I was doing) I noticed that the rods starting winding all around kind of in a circle, on the spot where the line changed direction, both together and going in opposite directions.

Then, after I did the processes and all the balancing, etc:
I had another go with the L-rods. (I had tested that I had 'cleared' the problems with the line). What I then found was that instead of bending at a point, it seemed like I now had a line coming in, that split off into a 'Y' shaped - ie divided at the point in my lounge room, one line going towards the SE, and one (undetected before) going towards the NE.

So, following looking at the EEG glossary, my question/s are:
1. does this sound like a geodesic line? or 'track'?
2. does the point in the loungeroom where it splits sound like a 'node'?
2. does anyone have any info or ideas as to what this kind of line might be 'doing' or what kind of function it might have?
3. can some lines just be negative, or just be positive? I had no idea some could be negative, neutral & positive at the same time...
4. can someone supply some meaning/definitions of the colours spoken about - (ie I can test if it has a usual colour, but if I don't know what that means it's a bit useless...)
5. what are 'black lines' if this is an earth phenomenon (ie not water or mineral)
6. when might a 'negative' line not be detrimental to health...anyone got any info on this?

I am wondering if Grahame would be available to verify my testing?
By the way Grahame I saw in another thread you talked about doing a 'pillar of light' exercise for protection - ie bringing white light down from above, down to the centre of earth, then drawing earth energy back up, to blend in your heart with the white light, and overflowing in your auric field).
This is interesting - I used to do toning and do this exercise at a place I used to live, which I am pretty sure was on a power spot with a line going through it. It was also the site of a garden I had, which I built within a stone circle that someone else had put in (no longer living there).
I didn't do this exercise for protection - I did it to clear my chakras and bring in healing energy to the earth (and send out to the planet). It felt quite effective/powerful there.

Well, hope I haven't bored you all.
cheers. I'd be grateful for any feedback...I guess I'm wondering whether this would be a good place to do that exercise again...or not (if it's a negative line, even though I've cleared it...? I don't know.) I guess I could test that, but having more info would be helpful.
thanks!
Tegan
(Sydney, Australia)
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Kinesiology and clearing

Post by Grahame »

Hi Tegan, welcome to the forum; always nice to have members from faraway places, and thank you for posting such a thoughtful and considered first post (and taking the time to read through some topics before jumping in!). Quite a lot of questions to deal with, so I've split this into a separate topic and moved it to the EE section of the forum.

Interesting that you've come to us from kinesiology - there is a certain amount of overlap with dowsing, and some dowsers use kinesiology techniques as an adjunct to their dowsing - e.g. to assess the effect of detrimental energies on the body.
To your questions...

1. does this sound like a geodesic line? or 'track'?
It sounds like an energy ley to me, although it is quite a narrow one. (Dowsing) It's not a geodesic line or track.

2. does the point in the lounge where it splits sound like a 'node'?
No. I'd say it's a blind spring. You said you ruled out 'water veins', but did you ask about blind springs? (Dowsing) - yes to a blind spring.

2. does anyone have any info or ideas as to what this kind of line might be 'doing' or what kind of function it might have?
If it is a blind spring and energy ley combination, then it's a power centre.

3. can some lines just be negative, or just be positive? I had no idea some could be negative, neutral & positive at the same time...
The anatomy of energy lines is quite complex. According to Billy Gawn, they are made from smaller sections of line, each of which has a negative and a positive component, but one of these is always dominant. These small bits combine both lengthways and widthways to make larger lines, and the majority determines the overall polarity of the whole. Thus it is possible to dowse a line as positive, negative and even neutral at the same time if you are focusing on small parts of the line.

4. can someone supply some meaning/definitions of the colours spoken about - (ie I can test if it has a usual colour, but if I don't know what that means it's a bit useless...)
Colour is very subjective to many people so it's difficult to assign 'standard' definitions. Some common attributions for water when using the Mager Rosette are white = good drinkable, grey = polluted, purple = charged 'holy' water, black = noxious & geopathic, red = chalybeate (containing iron), yellow = sulphurous, green = arsenic or copper etc. You can of course assign the colours differently depending on what you're dowsing for. Many earth energy dowsers use additional colours to help distinguish energy lines, e.g. brown, copper, bronze, silver, gold etc.

5. what are 'black lines' if this is an earth phenomenon (ie not water or mineral)
It usually means a line that reacts as black on the Mager Rosette - i.e. is geopathically stressed. Can apply equally to energy lines as to water.

6. when might a 'negative' line not be detrimental to health...anyone got any info on this?
Don't equate 'positive' and 'negative' with 'good' and 'bad' - think of it more like electrical charge; they are just different states of energy.
Tegan wrote:By the way Grahame I saw in another thread you talked about doing a 'pillar of light' exercise for protection - ...
I didn't do this exercise for protection - I did it to clear my chakras and bring in healing energy to the earth (and send out to the planet).
Well, it's a fairly generic grounding and centring exercise and is adaptable to many situations - I use it the way you describe too. The difference is that for protection you finish by visualising the energy forming a reflective egg of light around you. If you really want a good chakra energising and self-healing exercise, look up the Middle Pillar Ritual. Its a Kabbalistic-based exercise that is very commonly used in the Western magical tradition.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Grahame: If you really want a good chakra energising and self-healing exercise, look up the Middle Pillar Ritual. Its a Kabbalistic-based exercise that is very commonly used in the Western magical tradition
May I recommend Ted Andrews' book: "Psychic Protection; Balance & Protection for Body, Mind & Spirit"....

This is the Amazon page from the UK for the book.
I tried finding it on an Australian bookseller's site but could only find an audio book listed and I don't know if it's the same.
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Post by Ian Pegler »

If you really want a good chakra energising and self-healing exercise, look up the Middle Pillar Ritual. Its a Kabbalistic-based exercise that is very commonly used in the Western magical tradition.
A good source for this is The Middle Pillar by Israel Regardie. Although he apparently revised his ideas when he wrote The Art of True Healing (which I haven't read, I must confess).

Ian
Tegan N

Post by Tegan N »

Hey everyone, hi again,

Sorry I actually thought my post had somehow been lost (maybe coz it got split off the intro thread and I couldn't see it there).
So I haven't been back until now.

thanks for taking the time to respond. I know that was a long post.
Grahame, many thanks for taking the time also to verify my testing. (Um, you didn't need my address for that though?)
Anyway, I will get in a coning soon and test as you said for a 'blind spring' - see if I get a yes on that. I found it difficult to understand what a 'blind spring' actually was from the site, but I'll have another read through and then test on that.
That's the thing with all this stuff, your answers are only as good as your questions! If you don't know what to ask...

Since posting, after I did the processes, I sensed that something else was needed, got in the coning, and tested that I needed to put some crystals on the 'spot'. In a circle...on a table. Funnily enough, the table that I used, I realised after, looks a lot like that portal shape I saw in the glossary, of two rings and a concave tube running between them (sounds like a wierd table I know...it isn't, just a cane one with a glass top). Happily, all the crystals I needed were already within my own collection, and freshly cleansed - many of which I used in that previous garden I had on a portal, as described in my first post.
So I guess I realised at that point I must be dealing with some kind of power spot.

What do you all know about the different kinds of power spots and their function within nature ?

All I know is that in this previous garden, I got the idea that it (the garden/spot, etc) was functioning as an 'amplifier' of some sort. (Having been activated by all my activities - the co-creative garden, the toning, the crystals, etc)
Funnily enough, my partner I was living with at the time during prayer (he's muslim) got the image of that thing I described above, in your glossary - two rings with the column in between. He thought he was being shown a portal of some sort.
That's the first time I'd ever seen that image, though, on this site - and I thought - aaaahhh!!! that's what it must have been. :)

OK, I'll check out some of those links in my own time... the exercises, etc. Thanks all.

I should clarify something - yes I do use kineaseology, but this is within the framework of the Perelandra http://www.perelandra-ltd.com energy processes and conings (which have in-built protection from the way they're set up).
I rely as much on help from the Devas in the coning, Pan, the White Brotherhood & my higher self to accomplish this.
I wouldn't just be out there trying to clear this stuff on my own!
And I only do this in places I have authority to do it - ie renting, in charge of for work (or public land I have a share in, if I got the go-ahead from the Deva of the place.)

Thanks again for all your courteous responses.
best
Tegan
Lyndon Ronstadt
Novice
Novice

Post by Lyndon Ronstadt »

Hi Tegan, its good you've brought up the subject of Perelandra and Devic contact. It was the books of Machaelle Small Wright that brought me to dowsing. I was so fascinated by the apparent power of the essence of flowers and minerals to rebalance just about everything on this planet including health and poisoned atmospheres that I made 'one last attempt' at dowsing which, to my great surprise, bore fruit.

In my opinion MSW has unlocked for us one of the great secrets of nature - the possibility for humanity to work with the involutionary entities of this planet to bring about change for the better. The essence of the vegetable kingdom has a power which hitherto has been the stuff of fantasy. My preliminary investigations indicate that not only can it cure disease without the side effects associated with prescription drugs but has the power to make nutritional adjustments to the body without recourse to normal digestion. This has major implications for the future of mankind as, apparently, the physical body of man can be sustained solely with a combination of essences from only 43 plants. If true it sounds the death knell of the nine-to-five, bringing that freedom for which many long; to live our lives in the heart of nature away from city life and within the wild, beautiful, hitherto uninhabited places which raise the spirits and free the Soul.
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Lyndon: The essence of the vegetable kingdom has a power which hitherto has been the stuff of fantasy.
Have you read Tompkins & Bird- first published in the early 1970's but giving an historical perspective going back generations, on researching the power of plants and their links to the planet and people?

Click here for link to Amazon selling "The Secret Life of Plants"
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

The Secret Life of Plants is a mind blower. I just re-read it very recently after many years.
Lyndon Ronstadt
Novice
Novice

Post by Lyndon Ronstadt »

Thanks Simon, sounds an interesting book, but when I dowsed to find if it was part of my recommended reading, I received an answer in the negative.

At this point in time it seems I'm to look more deeply into the realm of the Devas, and so have just started Nathaniel Altman's The Deva Handbook in the hope of being introduced to new concepts, the veracity of which I can dowse.

From the preface to that book:
I do know, however, that at this particular point in planetary (and human) history, all beings of the world must unite to prevent the Earth from experiencing further environmental destruction. As the most powerful animal species on the planet, we hold the keys to both planetary destruction and planetary healing. This gives us a unique opportunity to help actively to heal the Earth. Working with the powers of nature - as personified by members of the devic kingdom - is a fundamental aspect of this effort.
I think devic communication is a fertile ground for experimental dowsing.
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

If you really want a good chakra energising and self-healing exercise, look up the Middle Pi
May I recommend Ted Andrews' book: "Psychic Protection; Balance & Protection for Body, Mind & Spirit"....

This is the Amazon page from the UK for the book.

I have been reading back through this post from 2009 and this book jumped out at me, having recently been dealing with such matters.
Tegan N

Post by Tegan N »

I just found this forum again after many, many years - 13 years after that original post!.
I just wanted to say thanks :-) for the replies and help.

I continue to do co-creative gardening processes - I've moved many times since that flat I posted about. Still in NSW (Australia) though.

I actually developed a group process based on the Pillar of Light / Middle Pillar? visualisation Graham was talking about, combined with vocal toning/overtoning, and have led groups doing this many times (I also have a background in sound). I also trained with Jonathan Goldman later in the year of my original post and moved further into sound healing using vocal harmonics.

Anyway, I digress.
I have used my L-rods a bit more since the original post, and I certainly had an interesting situation come up when I bought land in an ecovillage not long after that post (in Bega, NSW). It turned out to have, as best I could determine, a few aboriginal people buried next to the building envelope of my lot - just outside it, but barely, falling within a shared area. I picked this up after doing some Perelandra processes on the land (energy cleanse and battle energy release), which are standard. A lot of essences and soil balancers were indicated for stabilisation, and foolishly I started asking questions (y/n with kineaseology).
It was a complicated situation because it was on shared land (and within shared land).
Further complicated in that the only way to prove my testing would have been to dig 5-6 feet down, and if I'd been right I would have been going against what I was testing to do, which was prevent anyone from disturbing the site.
I went through some processes, further research, testing, and consulting with various people. I finally sold the land, 9 years after I bought it - an agreement was reached with the new buyer on a handshake that he would build back 5m from the spot, not disturb it, etc. I also finally notified the local Aboriginal land Council (which due to history a number of people in our group did not want me to do) of my findings. When I finally did that, after having the lot on the market for some years, I was finally able to sell. I made detailed notes of all my testing, processes, and actions and sent that as a pdf to one of the elders.

Years later (and after travelling around the UK doing music etc!) I am now back on land, privately owned by my boyfriend up in the Northern Rivers of NSW and using co-creative processes to manage the 1/2 acre block, and put in a co-creative garden here. Of course energy clearing using these has been done, but I'm about to pick up my dowsing rods again, both to see if there are any issues that are contributing to disturbed sleep; and also because I want to test for a good energy spot in the nearby area to hold a toning/Pillar of Light group.
(Rory Duff, which I'm sure some of you would be familiar with, is starting a website hosting sacred sites/power spots/lines etc so that groups like what I have held can join in meditating on them, worldwide. I would like to support this.)

All the best to everyone :-)
I will look over the site again. I need practice with my L-rod dowsing...!
Cheers,
Tegan
Tegan N

Post by Tegan N »

Oh and Simon / Lyndon - I don't know if you are still here but -
I originally got into the whole Devic/Nature intelligence thing via Findhorn, and finally went there way back in 2008/9.
It wasn't what it was back in the day with the original four - Eileen Caddy, Peter, Dorothy Maclean and Roc - but I'd already begun using Machaelle Small Wright's work by then because it was systematic, organised etc.
I also read other works by people like Marco Pognacik etc, but always came back to the Perelandra work.

I think I read the Secret Life of Soil many years ago, rather than Plants :-)

Having worked in native landscape restoration/bush regeneration here for a number of years, you realise how important soil type (and therefore geology) is to plant species makeup in an area.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi Tegan,
Just west of Bega Country Club where the cross roads are two Ley lines cross right in the road from east to west and north to south right on this junction, around Bega it’s pretty quiet for Earth forces. The roads at Tarraganda here are Reedy Swamp Rd and Corridgeeree Rd and Tarraganda Lane where they all meet is a nice place with influence, not huge but out of the ordinary and different. Not sure if you still visit here, but this point stands out from all other places, if you PM me another place I can look for you any interesting sites close, it’s no problem.

The east to west Ley crosses along Auckland Street above Bega and Lagoon Street there.

Near East Street I feel native people have been laid to rest, north of Bega, close to the Old Racecourse Rd.