psychic healing & its effect on earth energy

Issues concerning sick houses and unhealthy earth energies.
prosser

psychic healing & its effect on earth energy

Post by prosser »

Hi

The other evening I attended a spiritual meeting. While watching several people receiving healing I noticed that the healing took place upon the crossing of two energy lines out of which spun an energy vortex, an anti clockwise twisting mass of energy.

To my amazement, after the meeting and during the healing process I noticed the vortex had changed to a clock wise twisting set of tubes, it reminded me of the DNA double helix. These set of tubes twisted calmly & majestically , this is the first time I witnessed such a change and I pondered on the idea that man / animal have a symbolic relationship with earth energy. I do not normally visit spiritual meetings nor sit and watch healing taking place, on this occasion I had "that urge" this was no mere coincidence.

My belief that earth energy has a " sentience" nature is once again fueled by this amazing event. Earth energy is vast, I mean vast with a capital V , so how can three ordinary people effect such a change. There is so much we can't see, so much happening around us but we are too tied up in mundane affairs to notice that we can effect our environment by our thoughts.

Thats all for now-great site , without which where can we tell our stories without being tranquillized and sent to the funny farm?
:lol:

Paul

Edited by I.P. 2.9.09 - corrected typos in subject line
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: psychic healing & its effect on earth energy

Post by mike »

The POWER of the mind is something most people are just NOT aware of, yet its there for anyone who wishes to use it, given you have the right motives....Clearing can be done on site or in a remote way by the power of the mind, it takes time but it can be done from home,as I have done it and visited on site to double check...I dont really know how far you could use the power of the mind to change things that are wrong or out of balance, but Im sure to the world of science would pick holes with it anyway afterwards, they have to, to justify their jobs.....Hand on heart I know of three experiences that most people would say a miracle had occured here, but when something wonderful happens you move past it looking for the next time you can help someone or something , knowing something powerful and wonderful is ready to work with you to affect the changes needed. Or just like minded people who double and treble the power of thought until the changes needed are achieved, we DONT know our own power most times to do this....Earth forces can read the minds of those who are open minded and pure of heart, so no wonder they can react to those people around them,in all sorts of ways we could never dream of,perhaps changing their frequency to allow thought patterns to reach out and flow back and forth between worlds.
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

prosser wrote:The other evening I attended a spiritual meeting. While watching several people receiving healing I noticed that the healing took place upon the crossing of two energy lines out of which spun an energy vortex, an anti clockwise twisting mass of energy.
Hi prosser.

Do you mean the crossing of the 2 energy lines were in the person being healed - the Ida & Pingala, the 'nadis' - and the energy vortex was a chakra

or

the crossing of the 2 energy lines was at the physical location in the room where the healing was taking place?
prosser

Post by prosser »

Good evening Helen,

The crossing of the energy lines were in the room where the healing took place. Whether or not there was a node insti before the healing table was erected I cannot say. However, what transpired during healing was impressive. Then again, the energy manifestations which exist within these energy lines have never failed to make me say "wow" The light phenomina " Orbs" are special

Good health
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

Thank you, prosser.

'Node insti'? I'm not familiar with that expression.

Have you ever photographed orbs?
prosser

Post by prosser »

Hi Helen

The node is a votex like energy phenomina which twists clockwise or anti clockwise from earth to sky.

I have photographed orbs when I began seeing them with the naked eye, I photographed them to prove to my wife & children that I was not going crazy. When ever there is an energy lines these voyeuristic orbs will appear, they produce an energy which feels can static electricy it eminates out many metres.
I have now choosen not to photograph them because I have noticed they respond to commands, change direction as and when, alter speed and when close can, the best I can describe it, shine a beam into you eye. I have concluded that they are likly sentient. Therefore, I asked myself the question " would I like a person photographing me without my expressed permission" of course not so I now can I photograph an orb without their permission, any way they seem to know your thoughts .

They are with us all and likly watching you when you are eamailing, in meetings or having an indepth conversation etc..they are very nosey. During such moments be aware of any tingles or skin contractions, " like cob web feelings on your skin " You are not alone, in good safe company. Respect them and in turn they will show themselves. I am in doubt you have an energy line and or votex in your home out of which these orbs will "pop out-with a flash of colour. I am sure you had unusual feelings at home when you think someone is watching when there is no one there, in bed at night. Its only an orb passing by or visiting you. Its like living on the streets and orbs are passer bys, however these passer bys are not human with nasty intent -only humans have that ability because of " ego" & attachments.

Good health.
Paul