Curses

Issues concerning sick houses and unhealthy earth energies.
Danielle McCarthy-Stewart

Curses

Post by Danielle McCarthy-Stewart »

Does anyone have experience of curses manifesting as just general bad luck, stagnation, blockage of progress etc.? and if so, do you think it is remediable? I mentioned this to my homeopath about 3 years ago and his advice was to leave well alone, as making any attempt to lift the curse would generally make things worse.
More frequently over the last year I notice connections between seemingly random events, so much so that I believe it is like a programme or script that is being written by Fate or other forces apparently out of our control and I am catching glimpses of that programme at work that I am not supposed to see, like seeing the man with the camera.
Also, just a quick question; is anybody familiar with earthtransitions.com, run by Christan Hummel from Canada? Amongst other products, she sells "orgone pyramids", which I have placed around the home and also down at the barn where I keep my horses. The desired result of using these is to promote lifeforce, wellbeing and peace/harmony in a substantial radius around the device. It is instructed that they work better by being placed on lines of disturbance (the main culprits) and I have had them for about 5 years now, but I'm not sure if I have any opinion about them currently, as in, I realise that things could always get worse, but there seems to be a lack of indication of circumstances improving. Thanks.
(moderator deleted)
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Curses

Post by Grahame »

Yes, curses can manifest in the way you describe. It can be difficult to shift them yourself as if you're not experienced you very likely will make things worse.
In my experience no amount of 'holy hand grenades' or other widgets will alleviate a curse on the person - it needs direct intervention by someone experienced in these things.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Hi Danielle,

If you are referring to a curse on the field you mentioned in a previous post describing the actions of a local farmer, I can find no external influence such as a curse that affects that field or you although there are water and geopathic stress lines in that field.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Danielle McCarthy-Stewart

Post by Danielle McCarthy-Stewart »

Thanks Grahame & Geoff. Looks like that was good advice from my homeopath, then. Thanks v. much for looking at the field; I'm relieved that you haven't found a curse on the horses; I worry about them so much! We lost one about two months ago, she had a relatively minor illness that got out of control quickly and it was a bit of a shock to lose her. I'm not surprised to hear that there are water and GS lines in that field; there are so many visible signs, such as the oak trees, the wasp nest and also buddleia down at the bottom. Did you pick up on where the lines originate from; as in are they generated under the field itself from faults, etc; or are they overgrounds from something? I did a bit of dowsing, but I'm no expert; I'm using my intuition along with my basic abilities; I was surprised that I didn't get the electrical station as the source of the disturbance, but perhaps other factors are more to the fore. I must admit that I have never felt comfortable with the field, but it was a practical decision as my horses desperately needed good grass and when the field was offered to me a year ago, the grass was amazing (not so much now!).
I would just like to throw in an observation, I'm wondering how common this experience is; I have always been attracted by large structures/bridges, powerful places generally, and I eventually worked out a couple of years back that I seem to be drawn to NEGATIVELY powerful locations, as if the good energy is not making enough of an impression on me to notice it for what it is. This has led to me making some BIG mistakes with places of residence; I bought a house which had a blind spring/sink under it; the downstairs toilet, which was on the edge of this vortex, always felt like a church to me and I often shut myself in it just to think and experience this feeling. The house itself had all the classic signs of GS such as a huge crack in a wall through the length of the house, ants' nests, a wasps' nest in the attic, general disrepair/clutter, a huge Leylandii at the back of the house which seemed to glower at me (I liked it, though) and negative attitudes from neighbours (not all of them!), such as bullying and intimidation; these houses were on higher ground than ours.
The house was dowsed by Tony Scofield many years ago, and it is he who discovered the bling spring. He felt it was so strong that he was surprised we didn't have a poltergeist.
We moved out of that house onto a North Sea trawler that we bought in 1997; we lived on that in a place called Hoo on the river Medway for 4 years; huge hunk of metal that was and had massive problems with pollutants and was a generally unhealthy place to live, but I loved it. The boatyard itself was a place that I always had a bad feeling about and I remember that I always insisted to my husband before we bought our boat, that the one yard I would never put out boat in was that one; as Fate, decided though, it was the only one that would take our boat when we had to move it from our original mooring and we ended up there. The yard was creepy, with all these iron poles, to which the jetties were secured; they were in straight lines and one set even looked like it was marching through the middle of the boat. We had clay there, which I know isn't good for GS, Kingsnorth Power Station in line of sight, 2 miles away and general disarray and neglect. We had a shooting there and 2 deaths from cancer, 2 from strokes, within a couple of years; a lot of bad vibes. However a community flourished despite this, but nobody was ever really happy; always had stress and problems. In the end, the boat got stolen!
The house we had also had legal title problems which were obscured, took me ten years to sort them out so I could sell it, and then it was really hard to sell.
I did have strong feelings about both the house and the boat, which were in a large part negative, but I also felt attracted and overrode any foreboding and bought both.
Incidentally, the boat and its mooring were dowsed by Roy Riggs, and he found a strong water line on the berth and something very unpleasant in my son's cabin, possibly a ghost; my son had heard voices in there and actually had treatment for schizophrenia while we lived there (homeopathic, which was successful, so no lasting damage!). Roy also found very disturbed magnetic fields in the main messroom and my daughter's cabin, from retained magnetism (therefore d.c.) in the steel decks.
My homeopath told me to quit dowsing at the time; he said I was too opened up and had let entities in which were playing with me and that it wasn't safe for me to dowse. I took his advice and didn't touch my rods for about 4 years, which was hard, as dowsing was my passion, I think I lost a lot of ground due to that and it's like I'm starting at the bottom again. The whole subject of feng shui with it's sha chi fascinates me because I see so much of this affecting the environment around me and I think I failed to take heed of what my intuition was trying to tell me. I read Nigel Pennick's book; Earth Harmony, which I love, because it completely makes sense. In particular I picked up on a term he uses, "alfreka" to describe a place which is spiritually dead; I was delighted with this because it totally described that unpleasant, sick feeling that you get in modern cityscapes, carparks, especially supermarkets, that sort of thing. I now see the landscape as it is; alive and in constant communication with you; ignore warnings at your peril! You can probably see I'm a bit of a one for the long posts; I've been let our of my box, you see, so the fruits of my hyperactive mind come spilling out at ten to the dozen!
(moderator deleted)
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Hi Danielle,

I read your post with interest and have done some work on the possible origin of your problems.
I feel that some of the info I can give you is somewhat personal so, if it's OK with you, could you
e-mail me by clicking on the envelope below my name to the right of this post but not on the letters PM. I can then forward to you what I have found.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Lifting a curse reminds me of a Midlands Football team that had a gipsy curse on them because they had the family removed from the car park or something like that, anyway to remove the curse you needed to pee in each corner of the football field,but I cannot remember what football team it was,be interesting to see how they are doing in the charts..... 8) Think lifting a curse would take some doing, perhaps placing crystals to bring in light and love to the place would counter any curse ? Running water and the use of fresh water to clean and wash any curse away I think might work, its the giver of life and as such should counter any bad vibes ? Asking good wood and water spirits to come and help remove any bad vibes or curse could work, the power of the mind is all powerful, but in the case of a curse I feel the more help the better.
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

May be the story of Birmingham City?
Last edited by Grahame on Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: replaced broken link
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

yes thats the story,well spotted, I remembered the story but not the club involved,getting old. :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Water has memory and could at times store a bad experience of something happening,cross roads where witches were buried after they were drowned in the village pond might retain this horror of the moment.A beating or death on a road could store this experience for many years there,even today black accident spots still exist and claim lives. The situation of pain and horror might be recorded in springs where the person was hurt or killed,everyone is different and need checking out to see what the cause was in the very first instance,then cleared of that problem.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

To the west of Ham Green and Upchurch a short distance is a spot in the field where its very bad even evil you could say, its the finger of land that pushes out into the Medway with 14 I believe cess ponds at the end of the lane/road there on Google.From the east a water spring runs towards the evil spot in the field and under it some 40 feet down, with the sewage pipe passing above it at about 20 feet down where it crosses the road, the spring turns bad under the area where the cess ponds are a short distance away.Its possible at this point the spring is polluted and affected,no Black Water Lines cross this area to increase any illness or geo stress points,I only dowse the spring affected here close to the houses in the field to there west, close to where the mud flats of the Medway start.For me its a natural problem and not a curse,I have asked for help clearing this problem,and only time will tell if it its cleaned.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The area west of Welham Green is now clear with no evil there today, the finger of land which points into the river is much better, I will bless and clean it again of any bad influence, water washes clean and the thought of cleaning all helps, and anyone can do it.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looking today and reading the previous posts I checked and dowsed Otterham Creek Upchurch and both Wetham and Ham Green area for any bad forces or evil, but it’s all fine as I can dowse/ see now today. It did have in the past bad water sw of the cess pits which went sw and could have affected the land, horses are very aware of Black Water Lines and some bad deep fault lines. But today nothing like that is in this area, so in my opinion all is well here, comment if you live in the area and have any updates, always welcome any feedback.
I remember years ago a farmer in Wiltshire I visited had horses in small stalls near his house, but the end stall was empty, and he said no horse would settle in that one stall, and the reason was a BWLine ran right through this stall, every horse could feel this and that’s why they all refused to enter this horse stall. I cleared this single stall in a moment and he said he would let me know how things went, and he told me he tried a couple of horses in that stall afterwards and none of them refused to go in, the problem had gone !!
This area near the Medway looks fine now, but I will bless the land again and with help from higher forces all will remain at peace, the human mind is very powerful if you allow it to focus its unique energy on any problem. Call it a pray or what ever you wish, good things can be achieved with just thought alone.

Hoo Marine Park has a deep east to west fault line running the length of the walk way just nw of the round island there, and it passes the other boat walk way to the west side of the basin, if you lived here it’s very possible you might be disturbed with these active forces here. It’s not a curse but it can offer problems to those people who are in tune with energies, more so if you are or remain open to these influences, and don’t ever relax and shut down your mind.