Geopathic Stress ~ The Impossibility of Cure

Issues concerning sick houses and unhealthy earth energies.
CedJackson

Geopathic Stress ~ The Impossibility of Cure

Post by CedJackson »

Dear Friends

In one of the debates within the Feng Shui Society egroup, a colleague mentioned that he had been taught - and that he followed that teaching - that geopathic stress could not be fixed and that if you wanted to do anything for the client then you had to move them off the geopathic stress line.

This is an interesting view and worthy of exploration.

With many modern small houses it is not possible to move the bed, so given the above view, the only option is to advise the client to move house.

I would like to explore this question.

The current unspoken consensus within the FSS and the BSD is probably that geopathic stress can be fixed, but what evidence do we have for this ? And what if it can't ? Then we have been guilty of not advising people to move.

If it was your partner or child who was ill and living on such a line, do you have sufficient faith in the possibility of transforming a detrimental line's energy, that you would be happy to stay in that location ?

Or not ?

Best wishes

Ced
Ced Jackson
Telephone : 01684 560265
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Geopathic Stress ~ The Impossibility of Cure

Post by Grahame »

Hi Ced;

Nice to see you posting again - it's been a while!

It's an interesting question - certainly I can think of one or two BSD members who would agree with the assertion that GS can't be cured.

But on the other hand, I have seen evidence from Vega testing that the GS has been neutralised. I certainly work closely with one such practitioner who gives me very good feedback on the effectiveness of my dowsing work using an Asyra machine on the clients, often both before and after I visit. At the present state of research, this is probably the best verification of good working that a dowser can expect.

Perhaps 'cured' is too strong a word - maybe 'managed' would be closer to the truth, as I would agree that it doesn't ever go away completely. The dowser is only working within the space of the property in question (if he or she is working ethically), so that's not really 'curing' the source of the GS, is it? It's only neutralising it within the space... or am I just splitting hairs here?
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

It has been my experience when dealing with GS energy lines, that if the energy is sent mentally, even remotely, over the top of a property the effect can be confirmed both inside and outside the property using dowsing. I have dowsed that results using this technique have been and will be permanent.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
CedJackson

Post by CedJackson »

I think Grahame's question about 'managing' GS as opposed to 'cure' is an interesting one. I was once with Christan Hummel in Brighton and working on a church in the middle of the main street. The churchyard had a 'bullnose' corner through which the detrimental line ran. After the work was done the bit of the line inside the bullnose/churchyard (dowsed) OK, and the line outside the bullnose didn't.

This is perhaps similar to the question about 'do GS devices work'. As far as I understand it such devices transmit a Shuman wave (or similar) which overlays/suppresses the GS line. Rather like an aspirin, and we all need an aspirin from time to time.

So what's going on. Are we dealing in 'layers' (Schuman type wave suppressing GS line) ? Do we take Joey Korn's view that everything emanates from the person - and, perhaps to overstate Joey's case - GS doesn't exist, or ...

Having had a good hellfire background (sadly lacking in today's young people) I am aware of the Protestant scam by which the preacher shouts that 'you're all damned unless you accept' (etc, etc). There are similarities. Ken Dodd : "Oh Missus, you've got a detrimental energy line running through your bedroom and you're completely stuffed. However, fortunately I can fix it with my magic rods/device/intent (etc, continued page 86) and it will only cost you..."

In other words, people are presented with a devasting threat (which they previously didn't know existed)* and then a magic cure for this previously unknown problem is presented.

* or rather, an existing problem is attributed to a problem they didn't know existed, and then...

Perhaps we aren't sophisticated enough in our categorisation of lines. For example, if there is 'bad energy' around due to some event in the past (e.g. an on-site murder) it seems more likely that in that situation the remanence from the past (one-off murder) could be cleared up in a one-off operation. However, if there is a thunderous black line hammering its way through the bedroom due to an on-going underground river then it might be a bit more tricky.

Let's also consider other forms of healing. Let's say someone with a serious illness (due to GS) goes for hands-on healing (I speak as a member of the Healing Trust) and they get better. The GS hasn't been fixed, but (hypothesis) since their healing their inner wallop can now easily cope with the GS.

So possible ways of thinking about all this could be :

1. Layers (eg Schumann over-riding GS)

2. Balance of forces (inner wallop v. external attack). The barrel theory.

3. Joey's notion that its all to do with the client and that GS hardly exists

4. We are deluding ourselves in either (i) saying the line exists, or (ii) that it has been cured , or (iii) that the line was the cause of the problem, or (iv) fixing the line is the (only) way of solving the client's problem

But the key question remains. If your loved one is ill, and sleeping on a GS line, would you be confident you can fix it, or would you move them off it ?

Best wishes

Ced
Ced Jackson
Telephone : 01684 560265
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

(Ced) With many modern small houses it is not possible to move the bed, so given the above view, the only option is to advise the client to move house.

I would like to explore this question.

The current unspoken consensus within the FSS and the BSD is probably that geopathic stress can be fixed, but what evidence do we have for this ? And what if it can't ? Then we have been guilty of not advising people to move.

(G) Evidence of success, IMO, can only be obtained if, having moved the GS line, the person gets better. If he ior she doesn't get better then it could be said that the person's problem is not related to a GS Line.

(C) If it was your partner or child who was ill and living on such a line, do you have sufficient faith in the possibility of transforming a detrimental line's energy, that you would be happy to stay in that location ?

(G) Firstly I would not try to transform the GS energy merely, using a thought form (intent) , I would transfer it over a property . Although I have used this technique on only 27 properties I have received feedback from the occupants indicating 100% success so I would have absolute confidence now that it works. The occupants should notice an immediate change (it has been described io me as a 'lightening' of the atmosphere) in the rooms through which the line(s) passed whether you worked on or off site. You may like to read the following explanation for my confidence -

Having read somewhere that a common method of dealing with Geopathic Stress lines that are causing problems to those living in buildings through which the lines pass, is to drive a copper rod into the ground with the intention of stopping the energy of the line dead at that point. Something made me doubt whether that method was effective so I dowsed it to find that, using that method, the G.S Line would re-establish its original course after a certain period of time.

Further dowsing elicited that the most effective way to deal with these lines, by using intent, even at a distance, is to send them over the top of any building they pass through without diverting them laterally because, if the line is diverted laterally, it will eventually revert to its original course.

Imagine that one of these lines comes up against a cliff. The line will rise vertically when it meets the cliff and then continue along the top of the cliff without being diverted in any way. Now, when a line exists say, on level ground and has been there an awful long time its not going to move if someone comes along and plonks a house on top of it so its energy goes through the house because it does not recognize the walls of the house as it would a cliff - the house is not part of the land. By sending the energy line over the building you are ‘converting’ the walls and roof of the house into something like a cliff where the line can continue its existence without interference but its effect is no longer felt inside the building because the energy of the line always rises vertically.

If you are on site, use an L-rod to check outside where the line(s) enters and exits the house (the rod should go right to the edge of the wall without altering its direction) and check its presence in the rooms it is affecting. Mentally send the line(s) over the top of the building then program your rod to turn to the right if the energy line you are following goes upwards and to the left if the line goes downwards. If the line has gone over the top you will find that your rod will turn to the right some 18 to 24 inches away from the vertical face of the wall of the building and there will be no trace of the line inside the building. Obviously, if you are working off site, you can use map dowsing to locate any lines passing through a building.

I have found that all GS Lines are comprised of electromagnetic energy emanating from geoulogical faults and electromagnetic energy, even that emanating from overhead power lines, can be mentally manipulated. The energy itself is relatively weak but undue exposure to it can result in detrimantal effects on people but not on animals.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

I find myself agreeing with everything as I read through this thread!
Perhaps the nub is:
CedJackson wrote:: Perhaps we aren't sophisticated enough in our categorisation of lines
However, just because we "assign" a line to a category does not mean that what we do to mitigate its impact is effective/ineffective.
To pick up the previous analogy- we take the aspirin because we have a headache, but it is, in fact, the start of the 'flu. Nevertheless, the aspirin helps....not only with the headache but the fever too.
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Geoff Stuttaford wrote:It has been my experience when dealing with GS energy lines, that if the energy is sent mentally, even remotely, over the top of a property the effect can be confirmed both inside and outside the property using dowsing. I have dowsed that results using this technique have been and will be permanent.
But that means that people living down wind still suffer from those lines of GS, its my experience that GS lines run in the one direction, so remove or stop that line will let everyone below that position to live a normal life, thats the goal I aim for, to clear the area of the people who are suffering and report the problem, and those who live and work DOWN WIND. Accident BLACK SPOTS I have cleared years ago remain clear today when I check,places where lives have been lost, I try and clear all the sites I can visit and find through newspaper articles, call it a quest.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

But the key question remains. If your loved one is ill, and sleeping on a GS line, would you be confident you can fix it, or would you move them off it ?

Best wishes

Ced

Think the answer is both, move them if you can after you clear the line, then you have a little insurance....My uncle became ill this past Christmas at Bradwell near Gt Yarmouth, I havent visited him for years as he was always a very private person, but he was always in my thoughts.Then when he became ill I visited the hospital and found he had a problem that in life I feel I could have helped him with, as Black Water Lines pass right through his home,with one line where his head rests on his pillow even. Its too late now to help him, but I will remove those lines ASAP on my next visit, the area is clear except for the road where he lives,sods law,and the BWLines run WNN coming from the Acle area towards Hopton/Gorleston to the south. HAD I visited before I may have changed the situation we are now in, but thats not to say I would have looked for BWLines anyway at the time, its left me feeling bad, and I feel I have let him down, so the least I can do is make the entire area clear, so no others suffer the same fate.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Mike wrote:But that means that people living down wind still suffer from those lines of GS, its my experience that GS lines run in the one direction, so remove or stop that line will let everyone below that position to live a normal life, thats the goal I aim for, to clear the area of the people who are suffering and report the problem, and those who live and work DOWN WIND.
How do you 'remove' a GS Line, Mike ?
If you 'stop' a line, how long does it remain stopped ?
A week, a month, a year ? Do you dowse the time ?

My dowsing tells me that the energy in GS lines does not 'run' horizontally (like a water line) only that it rises vertically in a very shallow 'V' shape from its geological source and that sites where it affects people have to be dealt with individually which, it seems, is just what you are doing. There is therefore no such thing as 'down wind'. The so called stopping of a line is achieved by the practitioner using his mind (intent). The insertion of a rod on the line has, I'm advised, no effect whatsoever, it's the mind what does it. I suspect that could prove to be controversial but that's what I get.
Geoff

simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Geoff: The so called stopping of a line is achieved by the practitioner using his mind (intent). The insertion of a rod on the line has, I'm advised, no effect whatsoever, it's the mind what does it.
Not trying to be clever or difficult- but if the intent and belief are that the insertion of a rod does work...would it work?!
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

simonwheeler wrote:Not trying to be clever or difficult- but if the intent and belief are that the insertion of a rod does work...would it work?!

Yes, Simon, that exactly what I would expect - that the insertion of a rod would do the trick because of the intent involved and the belief that the driving in of a rod would work, but my dowsing says it doesn't. I still get that the driving of a rod, whether intent or belief is used, dos not work, not even temporarily.

Can anyone who has driven a rod to 'stop' a GS line that does not run horizontally, using belief and/or intent, supply evidence that the act of driving a rod has worked or is the removal of the GS energy running through some property solely the result of the Intent of the practitioner - in orher words,is the intent sufficient ? I would love to hear from someone who has used only intent as to the result and, afterwards, what happens to the rod when it gers close to the premises when checking. .
Geoff

arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

I am more in favour of establishing contact with the spiritual guardian of the area in question and enlisting their help in obtaining knowledge of its existence and requesting treatment if found to be the cause of poor health.
I believe detrimental energy lines do not need to be removed. If it can be established what the harmful vibrationary rate is one can request a vibrationary rate which is not or will be deemed harmful in the future.
Arthur
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

arthur hamlin wrote:I am more in favour of establishing contact with the spiritual guardian of the area in question and enlisting their help in obtaining knowledge of its existence and requesting treatment if found to be the cause of poor health.
Would that I could, Arthur, but I'm told I'm not capable of doing that so have to use another technique.
arthur hamlin wrote:I believe detrimental energy lines do not need to be removed. If it can be established what the harmful vibrationary rate is one can request a vibrationary rate which is not or will be deemed harmful in the future.
I don't think they need to be removed, either. Moved out of the property - yes, but over it, not around it.
Geoff

mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

In cases where Accident Black Spots exist I use pray/intent and a galvanized staple to block/remove that line, as intent just seems to reduce it nine tenths of its power, leaving the smallest of influence behind.Sites I have cleared remained cleared after years using this method, but to be honest I have always used at least two of the ways to clear the line, and most times all three ways.Just yesterday I had the need to drive into Coventry to double check out BWLines to make sure they are removed that I found years ago, and without question from my home driving south to the city centre, and then driving east to the M6 I only found a double BWLine near Homebase/Walsgrave that I missed,or was new. Many BWLines did exist in the Tile Hill area of Coventry, but because of cancer with the children there I cleared as many of those that I could at that time, some still remain that I have to work on, but in the main the estates are now clear there as well.The huge wide kilometer path across Nuneaton remains cleared, that ran to Felixstow on the east coast and was most powerful, entering the UK from just above Dublin in Ireland,hand on heart the lines for me remain cleared/gone that I have worked on, but for how long I dont know ? I had cancer as an eight year old child, and the memory of that still haunts me now some nights, clearing BWLines seems a small price to pay for still having a right arm and being here....This thread is most interesting,and its good to know others are working to clear/remove these illness causing lines, power to your dowsing friends.

Placing the thick 16 gauge blue plastic membrain across the BWLines does remove them as well, but the plastic keeps blowing away in the wind :mrgreen:
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Hi Mike.

Interesting post of yours. I'm not quite sure what you mean when you refer to 'BW' Lines. Are they composed of electromagnetic energy or are we looking at some different energy ?

I can confirm that the line you treated through Dublin, Nuneaton to Felixstow is now clear but I'm getting that, although th energy is detrimental it does not emanate from geological sources as do GS lines, also that the energy in your lines does run horizontally as well as having a vertical effect so does not come into the category of GS Lines. The fact that this energy runs horizontally would imply that it is relatively easy to clear a considerable extent at one go. I have done the same with the electromagnetic energy emitted by overhead power lines that is relatively easily mentally moved over a considerable distance. The circular energy field from those lines normally extends, I have found, for a radius of about 70 yards but can be mentally transferred to a vertical field above the lines. The energy in those lines can flow both ways apparently. An Australian friend of mine can pick up the energy from o/h lines nearly 1/4 mile away !
Geoff