The Hum, Suicides and Earth Energies.

Issues concerning sick houses and unhealthy earth energies.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: The Hum, Suicides and Earth Energies.

Post by mike »

While I remember the other day I was clearing Black Water Lines running just west of the village of Arrow near Alcester, and the entire time I was doing this I had the HUM coming from the south, and that was the direction of where the lines were coming from, between me and the fields was a deep water logged wooded stream that did not smell very clean as well. I meant to post something about that but forgot,so like me at the moment,the BWLines passed here to run up north towards Penrith and Carlistle five paths wide and powerful from the south, and from the direction of Isle Of WIGHT...I need to clear all these lines as they ARE causing problems for folks, and I have started so I will finish,asap. :mrgreen:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: The Hum, Suicides and Earth Energies.

Post by mike »

Been clearing Black Water Lines now for years,but in a much faster way now from when I first started,and it works planet wide to.I have a quest to do this before it becomes a problem for folks, so from time to time look around for any new bad lines where ever they form.The late Alf Riggs did this many years ago,and I carry on what he started,its the least I can do for others.